It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Aren't The Jewish Religious texts edited to remove Racist and hate passages?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

pardon my intrusion but are you trying to make the case that jews as a people, are inferior? i don't think it's jewish people in general, who are the problem. i think there's a handful of atheist jews, just a handful, who are screwing up the entire planet, and have been for a very long time.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Sorry. The examples I gave you contradict all the claims you are trying to make.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Dr,

God seems very much to be a racist. He chose one man out of all men Abraham to make for himself a people from him who are known as Israel. All other peoples were to be blessed through Abraham and no other. If they curse Israel God Cursed them if they bless Israel God would bless them.

Today of course in the Age of Grace there is no difference between Jew or Gentile, Bond or free male and female for Christ broke down the barrier and all can come to God via the Blood of Christ.

But soon God will remove the Body of Christ from the earth and finish his dealings with Israel and mankind. And when that takes place he will once again show his racist attitude towards all those who oppose Israel.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by Wolfenz

pardon my intrusion but are you trying to make the case that jews as a people, are inferior? i don't think it's jewish people in general, who are the problem. i think there's a handful of atheist jews, just a handful, who are screwing up the entire planet, and have been for a very long time.

not at the least I was having a discussion about the Jew Vs Gentile Treatment in the Talmud

and what it sound like in the Talmud Sound like a Race Purified Ethnic Issue and I was trying to make a Point to a ATS Member

Jews Is a Controlled Dominance Tightly Confined to themselves Religion The Fact is Zionist is Leading in that direction and the majority of """ BIG """ Business are Controlled bye them Their Status is High In Education System with Funding from those very Business to get them There but not All

Why is these big business Owned or Controlled by Jews( In the USA) Especially in the Entertainment World yet They are only a small percentage of them in The USA

If you Look at the Virtual Jewish Library you will understand and See the BIG Picture ...

U.S. Cooperation with Israel by State
www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

Im not sure about below what can be confirmed >?

Jew Watch ?
www.jewwatch.com...
www.jewwatch.com...

List of Jews in Business
www.wake-up-america.net...

Im not Saying Zionist Jews seek Dominance of the World but from being bounced around from Nation to Nations
from Massacred & rejection you can see why they are Tight to themselves

edit on 2-10-2011 by Wolfenz because: forgot links

edit on 2-10-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

God did NOT write the bible, racists men wrote it. Why are they racists? Everyone is racists.

It shouldnt matter what color you are, white/black/brown/yellow we are all the same color on the inside.

edit on 2-10-2011 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

i agree that these things are evident amongst the jews, but i would like to point out, that it is also evident in every group of people on the planet. atheists would prefer to marry among other atheists. could you imagine an atheist son coming home to his atheist family, announcing that he plans to marry a fundamentalist christian or wahabi muslim girl? his family would freak the heck out. these guys at the top know this about human nature, and manipulate it for all its worth, in every group. muslims are the same way. kafirs are bad. you shouldn't marry a kafir. catholics and protestants, even though they both believe in jesus, don't like to intermarry as a general rule, because one is beholden to only jesus, whereas the other is beholden to the pope and jesus. mormons, same thing. ETC ETC etc.

so it isn't a jewish problem specifically, but human nature. it's our tendency to be insular, as a people. now i know you are going to say that your issue is that they like to force other races into inter-racial, inter-religious situations because they deem the gentiles destiny to be nothing anyway, but even that type of thinking is prevalent in other groups. atheists think all our destinies are nothing anyway, for example.

sometimes the truth is so obvious, it'd bite us on the hiney if we weren't so caught up in our own "i'm better than you" mindsets. an universal problem.
edit on 2-10-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
This isn't an anti Jewish thread ....I have a Jewish background but not an active one....but it has intrigued me for a few seasons now , why the rabidly racist and bigoted passages against non Jews in the bible have not been removed from not only the Torah ,Talmud, but also the Old Testament.

You do not have a Jewish background or you wouldnt have made the obvious error above
You are blatantly anti-semetic and this is the second time I have called you out on this. If you had any validity to your claim you would quote the verses in the biblical Hebrew as they appear in the Torah--but you dont. you are just stiring the "evil jews" rhetoric to see whos buttons you can push.

If you really want to start editing holy texts for your own racist agenda--why dont you check out the Conservative Bible Project. One thinks you may find your ilk there.
conservapedia.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Its because they still ant everyone to think that they are the chosen people.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

Unfortunately, this is all too often the case.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
This isn't an anti Jewish thread ....I have a Jewish background but not an active one....but it has intrigued me for a few seasons now , why the rabidly racist and bigoted passages against non Jews in the bible have not been removed from not only the Torah ,Talmud, but also the Old Testament.

Is this not curious?
I think it is disturbing and evil in fact.

God is not a racist nor a bigot, yet if we read some of these texts that obedient Jews believe in , we would think they are talking about lower forms of life.

I ask these questions in earnestness not hate of any description.

I believe in equality between man ...and I believe God is more moral than I.

In fact why can't non Jews sue for racial hate compenstation ...seeing as many western people had Bibles placed in classrooms and in motel rooms.

Even the new testament has plenty of referncing non Jews as sub standard before God.

Come on lets be frank here, racism is racism, hate is hate.

In God s purpoted books , it is rabidly prevalent.

It actually sickens my soul the hypocrisy and double standards.

Thisa is 2011 not thousands of years ago...or is God eternally racist?
edit on 30-9-2011 by Dr Expired because: plural correction in title

Can you show the verses you refer to?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Why the elite do what they do, is because public does not question.

Veda says a King should be removed if he does not adhere to the rules. A King will face the same punishment as a commoner after losing his place.
A trader should be thrown out of kingdom, and his business taken over by state if he engages in usury.
The woman are well respected in the 'Arya' scoiety.
Since you mentioned, I shall write about that tomorrow.

The 'Arya' society is an empowered society, though very idealistic.

My articles are written from socio-econimic angle which you will not find elsewhere.
edit on 2-10-2011 by vedatruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
The reason is because the human beings of today do not believe themselves worthy or righteous enough to make the changes or reach for a belief in God outside of our ancestors writings and interpretations very often. And if we do, we look for other's writings because from birth we are trained to be lead by and follow others by the mere act of being raised by our parents. The answer has always been inside each and every one of us. If we were created, then we are loved by God and deserve to be respected by others and respectful of others. In essence, this would mean that we are all perfect just the way we are even if we have struggles and improvements to make. Even other animals in the animal kingdom have struggles but we do not look at them and say that they are not perfect. Why should we look at each other any different.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
you know, it boggles the mind, religion and religious folk. here you are, believing that an entity of some kind, all powerful and knowing, created the universe and everything in it. I believe in the multiverse, so let's add that too. BUT, according to some of you, this multiverse-creating entity is so UNEVOLVED, that it believes in hatred, and bigotry; it takes time out from running all of creation to worry about who has sex with who, and who gets what piece of land. I mean DAMN, talk about being a micromanager..and that's just earth we're talking about, we haven't even touched on other civilizations that are out there. you believe in this so much, you kill and die for it. AND IT MAKES NO SENSE WHATSOEVER. I'm not close-minded as a person; I've seen ghosts, been visited by intelligences most have not. I'm not even necessarily an atheist, I've seen things from the other side enough to know anything is possible. but the god that's described in the various texts? DOES. NOT. EXIST. any entity that can creates universes cares not about the things your holy books say it does..that's all from other people. all of it.

I'll tell ya: I'm at a place right now, about to turn 42 in a few days, where I refuse to accept any more nonsense. today's religions are nonsense. there are a great many mysteries in this universe to be discovered, and running around killing each other because of what some other person wrote, in order to confuse and control you, gets us no closer to learning about those mysteries. At this point, I'm, not sure I want anyone in my life who can't see religion for the fraud it is..it says something about their critical thinking skills if they don't see through the bull#. but hey, carry on. you will anyway

edit on 2-10-2011 by dragonseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonseeker
you know, it boggles the mind, religion and religious folk. here you are, believing that an entity of some kind, all powerful and knowing, created the universe and everything in it. I believe in the multiverse, so let's add that too. BUT, according to some of you, this multiverse-creating entity is so UNEVOLVED, that it believes in hatred, and bigotry; it takes time out from running all of creation to worry about who has sex with who, and who gets what piece of land. I mean DAMN, talk about being a micromanager..and that's just earth we're talking about, we haven't even touched on other civilizations that are out there. you believe in this so much, you kill and die for it. AND IT MAKES NO SENSE WHATSOEVER. I'm not close-minded as a person; I've seen ghosts, been visited by intelligences most have not. I'm not even necessarily an atheist, I've seen things from the other side enough to know anything is possible. but the god that's described in the various texts? DOES. NOT. EXIST. any entity that can creates universes cares not about the things your holy books say it does..that's all from other people. all of it.

I'll tell ya: I'm at a place right now, about to turn 42 in a few days, where I refuse to accept any more nonsense. today's religions are nonsense. there are a great many mysteries in this universe to be discovered, and running around killing each other because of what some other person wrote, in order to confuse and control you, gets us no closer to learning about those mysteries. At this point, I'm, not sure I want anyone in my life who can't see religion for the fraud it is..it says something about their critical thinking skills if they don't see through the bull#. but hey, carry on. you will anyway

What does any of that have to do with the OP?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ChesterJohn

God does not choose any person or race.

See what became of Egypt, that claimed its Pharoah to be a descendant of God.

A man can believe anything, but God does not spare anybody.

Israelities have suffered for many centuries for their false beliefs. They have become rich and powerful only in the last three centuries. Getting into wealth is no reason to mis-represent God's law.

Judaism if reformed, will impact Islam also (and Chritianity to some extent) resulting in a better world.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadowmyst

Originally posted by dragonseeker

What does any of that have to do with the OP?

I'm railing against the pointlessness of the exercise. OP is attacking a symptom of the problem, I'm saying the whole thing is the problem.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
Because it's all fairey tales. All of it. Talmud, Torah, Old Testament, God is imaginary & religion is the purest form of slavery.

The simple statement of God' chosen people. Is in it self absurd. I guess it means all the rest of us non-jews are just waste. Remember the Torah, the story of the Exodus. Never forget it was written by the jews. Sort of the winning side of the story. And basicly the only side we have been allowed to know about.

The statement should be " Jews God's chosen oppressors"
edit on 1-10-2011 by openyourmind1262 because: spelling or lack thereof

Nope you are not a waste all those whole believe in the Son and God will be spiritual decedents of Abraham, the problem is that people don't believe it and will never be part of it so the waste is partly by choice if they can argue against it.

There are other stories and religions from ancient cultures but the people and their beliefs have all died out since, the Jewish culture and people have kept their torch running for thousands of years, the Bible specifically says how few of them have been left and today this story is also true, the Bible is not lying there because we see it today. Why don't people make parallels instead acting as persecutor then it might make sense, the Bible will open to you if you allow it to, it is not for the atheist it is for those who seek it when their eyes will open.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by vedatruth
reply to post by ChesterJohn

God does not choose any person or race.

See what became of Egypt, that claimed its Pharoah to be a descendant of God.

A man can believe anything, but God does not spare anybody.

Israelities have suffered for many centuries for their false beliefs. They have become rich and powerful only in the last three centuries. Getting into wealth is no reason to mis-represent God's law.

Judaism if reformed, will impact Islam also (and Chritianity to some extent) resulting in a better world.

We'll see who stands in the end you or they now wont we?
edit on 2-10-2011 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonseeker

You should study Veda. You will realize that God who created the Universe also gave the knowledge.

Stories of war and migrations and ancestry is not religion.

You may find my thread "Vedic civilization ,,,,," interesting.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DRAZIW

Let me sum up your post for you this am. Jews are scribes.= Jews own 95% of the worlds media outlets. Check it for yourself. So when you controll the T.V. people watch. the newspapers people read, the movies people watch, you pretty much controll those folks mindset.

So i would agree with you Jews are scribes. Scribes that are in control. Scribes that oppress. scribes that murder, scribes that have been playing the poor Jew card for as long as I have been on this planet.Scribes that are pushing the Palestinian peoples into the sea.Scribes who rule thru fear.

Sribes who feel as though they don't have to answer to the rest of the world for anything they ever do. They just say" poor Israel" remember the Holocaust". WAR MONGERING HATE FILLED SCRIBES, that feel all other peoples are just slaves for them. And America is Israels attack dog. Because our political process was hi-jacked long ago by the scribes called Jews.

550 million Israeli's . 330 million Americans, We send them about 103 billion dollars a year in aid. For what? Do you all realize OUR tax money goes to subsidise each and every Israelis life. Do the math. It don't add up.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join