It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Sun Blast Fears Put Russian Nuke Plants In Lockdown

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Sorcha Faal Strikes again.... get aload of this spectacle:

Not too sure about its credibility, but here are a few exerpts for s -n- g:

A frightening report circulating in the Kremlin today prepared by the Federal Atomic Energy Agency (FAAE) states that “emergency notices” have gone out to all of Russia’s nuclear power plants warning them that a potential “blast” from our Sun could cause “massive power blackouts” and could even result in “spontaneous atomic explosions.”

The issue of EMP dangers to the Earth – either from a CME, a coronal mass ejection, which is an eruption of power from the sun, or from a nuclear-triggered EMP wave intended to destroy a society – have been the subject of multiple reports in recent months.

See the article for additional info....

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

regardless of what our gov tells us. If you just watch the actions of all governments worldwide you will kind of get the hint as to what is really going on.

Sometimes they keeps stuff from us and it's a good thing. You don't want 300 million people going around killing raping and pillaging for one final day because they think the world ends tomorrow....then it doesn't and we have to mentally and physically deal with that aftermath.

But Just think clearly....If they are shutting down nuclear power plants which costs them money they wouldn't do it just for the heck of it.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
stopped reading as soon as i saw the name sorcha. sorry.
2nd line

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
It would probably be more meaningful if there was another source for this. So far I have not been able to find another reference to it anywhere. Something that big has to show in more than one place. Bush picking his nose makes headlines across the world, and shutting down nuclear plants, nada. Until proven worthy I will refrain from panic.
Show me any msm feed on this and I might just run for the hills.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

Now it would not be
because your M.O.X
fuel,,,,is doing its job,,maybe too efficiently????
in a reactor??after Churnoble???,,,

Presious metals,,seeker? really??? u got too br kidding.

edit on 30-9-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-9-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
Sorcha Faal Strikes again.... get aload of this spectacle:

Not too sure about its credibility, but here are a few exerpts for s -n- g:

The issue of EMP dangers to the Earth – either from a CME, a coronal mass ejection, which is an eruption of power from the sun, or from a nuclear-triggered EMP wave intended to destroy a society – have been the subject of multiple reports in recent months.

See the article for additional info....

This quote seems to be from an article in 2010.

www.wnd.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Not surprising. Russia still has 11 RMBK 1000 plants in operation.

The RMBK 1000 design has a few significant design flaws. (Chernobyl was a RMBK 1000 reactor). Not the least of which is insufficient containment. The Chernobyl reactor has no containment at all, other RMBK 1000 reactors have had partial containment added after the Three Mile incident. To me that is like using half a condom, pretty much useless.

The Russians have taken some steps to improve these reactors, but they are band-aid approaches as some of the design of the core and control rods is flawed in itself.

I would think that the Russians would be a bit more cautious about their nuclear power plants, at least until all the plants of this design are shut down and the average age of all their reactors in general are younger.

edit on 30-9-2011 by Dreamwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Yep, it sure does repeat what the World Net Daily reported on in 2010.The article is by By Bob Unruh

NOT SORCHA FAAL... stike that lol...

Can we move this article out of the HOAX section now lmao....

U.S. warned of threat worse than Katrina, plague, WWII

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This may be hoaxed, and trust me I do understand the Sorcha Faal Cia disinfo, though rate NASA on about the same credibility.

However, ALL NUCLEAR SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN. IT WILL NOT SURVIVE EVEN A MINOR COSMIC EVENT. ONLY THE COCKROACHES WILL INHERIT EARTH.

new topics

top topics

join