It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Hardest Question Ever

page: 1
1
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
-->WARNING


ONLY




By scrolling,, one ,,line at a time,,
it is a timed responce
the responce time,,
is part of the answer.



When is a lie,,

a lie?

and if solved
above see bonus below.


and

what is,

the truth.















edit on 30-9-2011 by BobAthome because: did u cheat?

edit on 30-9-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-9-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-9-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-9-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri 30 Sep 2011 by Hellmutt because: Fixed All-Caos title - All Caps – Please Review This Link




posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
A lie is a lie when it is not the truth. The truth is when it is not a lie.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawny2222
A lie is a lie when it is not the truth. The truth is when it is not a lie.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



WHAT WAS YOUR TIME??

Sorry



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I have a better one

the man is afraid to go home because the man with the mask is there

why ?



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
I have a better one

the man is afraid to go home because the man with the mask is there

why ?


answer my question first and i will answer yours,,,


whats your time now??

SORRY



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
the man is afraid to go home because the man with the mask is there


I know this one, but it always struck me as being stupid because the mans fear (or not) of going home has NOTHING to do with the presence or not of the man in the mask.
His "fear" is much more related to the wheabouts of a completely different object not mentioned in the riddle.



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Reply to post by BobAthome
 


Oh, I didn't realize it was suppose to be timed. Well, I came up with my answer as soon as I read the questions. One line at a time too.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
the man is afraid to go home because the man with the mask is there


I know this one, but it always struck me as being stupid because the mans fear (or not) of going home has NOTHING to do with the presence or not of the man in the mask.
His "fear" is much more related to the wheabouts of a completely different object not mentioned in the riddle.


what do I have in my pocket ?



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawny2222
Reply to post by BobAthome
 


Oh, I didn't realize it was suppose to be timed. Well, I came up with my answer as soon as I read the questions. One line at a time too.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



yes but it was atimed responce,, but your answer is,, correct,,,

but there are less stringent answers as well,,
for instance

FIRST CORRECT AND ACCEPTABLE ANSWER TIME

WAS

9 MINUTES.

SECOND QUEST NOT PART OFF THE FIRST,,



WHATS YOUR TIME WITH THE CORRECT ANSWER NOW!

YOU ARE ONE OF MANY STILL LEFT IN THE GAME.


GO!

tHISoneIs not timed.



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
-->WARNING


ONLY




By scrolling,, one ,,line at a time,,
it is a timed responce
the responce time,,
is part of the answer.



When is a lie,,

a lie?

and if solved
above see bonus below.


and

what is,

the truth.



A lie is a lie when it's the truth and the truth is the answer....

I don't know,.. it's late here,... or early, I give up!



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Reply to post by syrinx high priest
 


Is the riddle asking WHY the man is afraid to go home because of the masked man?


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawny2222
Reply to post by syrinx high priest
 


Is the riddle asking WHY the man is afraid to go home because of the masked man?


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



sure go with that



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest
 


Most likely answer: your hand
Most likely sport of choice: pocket pool



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
JUST RELax,,,

be calm,,

do not rush,,

time is not,,

your,, enemy,,

the enemy ,,is thinking,,,that is an enemy? ,,time,, too do what you do best,,


you run best,, when you are already free,,

slow down and say,,

YOU ARE STILL IN THE GAME,,

QUEST,,


go

aww,,


clocks ticking,, is this part tomed?
is the game over?
who won??



THE house
always wins.




posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DickGozinya
reply to post by syrinx high priest
 


Most likely answer: your hand
Most likely sport of choice: pocket pool


you need to read more !



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
the truth is... well, that can be answered by everyone, yet has no true universal answer. i guess the only way to answer a quetion is with a question, so;
if the truth is only the truth, then why were lies even thought of?



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Reply to post by syrinx high priest
 


Ah. Well, this is assuming the man knows there is a masked man at home and that he knows the masked man is dangerous. Otherwise, if he is oblivious to the masked man being in his home, he'd have no fear of going home. And I am also going with the assumption that this isn't one of those really tricky riddles where the two men mentioned are one and the same.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawny2222
Reply to post by syrinx high priest
 


Ah. Well, this is assuming the man knows there is a masked man at home and that he knows the masked man is dangerous. Otherwise, if he is oblivious to the masked man being in his home, he'd have no fear of going home. And I am also going with the assumption that this isn't one of those really tricky riddles where the two men mentioned are one and the same.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



the two men are different, not the same man. the one man absolutely knows the masked man is at home



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Reply to post by BobAthome
 


So I got it right?


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawny2222
Reply to post by BobAthome
 


So I got it right?


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



I think the way the riddle is usually asked is "who is the man in the mask" sorry, I'm going off of memory, my dad asked me the riddle like 15 years ago



new topics

top topics



 
1
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join