It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Forgotten Alliance?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Here is an elightening link ...please I urge all ATS members and readers to read this carefully...it may explain many things.
en.rian.ru...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Ummm, how about a little info? I recognize the link, but what are you getting at?

Without a summary, this thread is useless.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

The thread isn't useless , Iam allowing intelligent people to read something seldomly mentioned today, as if the Chinese/Russian colaboration against the democratic west is not active.

To summarise if you need a quick one....The soviet/chinese partnership is mending to the point where a combined military/economic push against the west would /is destabilising the west.
But that is just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired

The thread isn't useless , Iam allowing intelligent people to read something seldomly mentioned today, as if the Chinese/Russian colaboration against the democratic west is not active.

To summarise if you need a quick one....The soviet/chinese partnership is mending to the point where a combined military/economic push against the west would /is destabilising the west.

No, you are linking to a site with no information as to what the link leads to. Just posting a link is useless.

As for the info, that alliance hasnt been forgotten, at least by those that pay attention. Russia has rebuilt their country with Chinese money. The two are intertwined, and have been for a very long time. Where do you think China gets much of their oil from?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Country's shake hands all the time. I look to history,and ANY partnership can be broken.

Hitler and Stalin for example...................

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Ok I admit that logically you are right if the next step wasn't taken ...say by someone in an internet censored nation for example who cannot access the link, but you do make a valid claim

You may pay attention to this alliance but some don't including me until recently...sometimes a nudge can deny ignorance.
edit on 30-9-2011 by Dr Expired because: added lines

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Here is an elightening link ...please I urge all ATS members and readers to read this carefully...it may explain many things.
en.rian.ru...

i would like to share an enlightening link with you as well.

you can find it in my signature.

join