It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Morality Of Saving People From Hell

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell
No. I have researched them indepth, combed through all their books, noticed all their ties to freemasonry and satanism, spent my whole life fighting against them and trying to pull people out of their cult. Really, do more research.

Oh -- and I'm sure you were looking for it too.

Of course we all know the perfection of "true" Christian history

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

No. I have researched them indepth, combed through all their books, noticed all their ties to freemasonry and satanism, spent my whole life fighting against them and trying to pull people out of their cult. Really, do more research.

Oh -- and I'm sure you were looking for it too.

Of course we all know the perfection of "true" Christian history

You laugh, yet you will not even look at the evidence I present you with in the movie I posted.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I am just curious if you would like to share, you say you have been Christian - New Age - Wiccan - Mormon - Atheist.

What are you now?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

edit on 4-10-2011 by redstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

You laugh, yet you will not even look at the evidence I present you with in the movie I posted.

Oh yeah! Evidence from these whack jobs: www.pinpointevangelism.com...

Love - - how you assume I don't know all the ins and outs of Mormon history. Wrong again.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

www.goodnewsforlds.org...
edit on 4-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

I am just curious if you would like to share, you say you have been Christian - New Age - Wiccan - Mormon - Atheist.

What are you now?

Atheist.

As said before Atheist means "Lack of belief in a deity". It does not mean I can't believe something else.

Not all Atheists are "hard" Atheists.

However - - - my belief is based in science. AND I know fully well it is MY belief. I do not state it as fact.

No - - I am not bringing it into discussion and derailing this thread again.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Again - - you assume.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
This is something for believers and non believers.... We are all brothers and sisters.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
The Creator builds a sandbox for His children to play in and says: "Don't stick Your head in the sand or You won't be able to breath or see, I'm going to work now, Your big Brother is going to watch You while I'm gone." The child's Brother becomes jealous of the child and asks the child: "What did Father tell You about the sandbox?" The child replied: "Father said not to stick my head in the sand because I won't be able to breath or see." The Brother replied: "No, no, Father told You that because He doesn't want You to see the world below and become a grown-up, I saw it and I'm fine, don't You want to be like Us grown-ups?" So the child(excited at the possibility of seeing another world that He thought was being hidden from Him and at the possibility of becoming an adult) stuck His head in the sand and immediately the child's Brother held the child down to where the child couldn't come up for air or light and the child suffocated. The Father came home from work finding His child half asleep, covered in sand and He immediately said to the child: " Did You stick Your head in the sand like I told You not to?!" and as the child was falling into a coma He replied to His Father: "Big Brother tricked me, He said that there was another world under the sand box that You were hiding from me and if I saw it I would become like You, a grown-up." The Father replied to His child: "Because You did that Your falling into a coma!" the child replied: "Daddy, what's a coma? and the child fell asleep. The Father furious, turned to the older Brother and said: "I want You out of My house and I don't want to see Your face again!" The Father turned to His now comatose child and said: "Don't worry, I'm going to wake You up even if it's the last thing I do."

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
This is something for believers and non believers.... We are all brothers and sisters.

I will say this to you. You are trying.

I do believe we are all energy connected.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

I will say this to you. You are trying.

I do believe we are all energy connected.

I'm not sure you have been keeping tabs on my recent posts. But hopefully you can see by what I’ve said that a few things are true about me. I do not judge others or condone others who do and that I do not conform to any of the religions that you mentioned but I do believe in the bible. I sincerely hope that none of my posts offended you. I am zealous in my belief in the bible and against all religions that teach contradictions.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by redstorm
reply to post by Ashira

What is this? A construct of your mind?

It's a parable

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ashira

ahh

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by redstorm

Its Adam and Eve without Eve. I liked it. I like to find simple ways to deliver complex messages to my children. After all we are made in his image.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sacgamer25
reply to post by redstorm

Its Adam and Eve without Eve. I liked it. I like to find simple ways to deliver complex messages to my children. After all we are made in his image.

Basically Eve is Adam if You think about it, Eve was a part of Adam, She remembered everything from before She was made a new body.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join