It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question for the Gillard supporters.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Do you remember Gillard going on about how the world is in trouble and we need to tighten our belts? Did you note that she said this and then went and ended the EPC scheme for sick people, took steps to cancel HECS, cancelled unemployment for people under 25, stopped funding to help homeless Australian single men (while spending billions on the boat people issue), decided to slug us with an unfare money grabbing carbon tax?

Well the politicians are about to get a pay rise. Gillards pay will double. Gillard will say that she isn't the one who decides on pay rises but, Do you see her fighting against it because she's tightening her belt? Our living costs have gone up and I don't know about you but I can tell you that my wage hasn't doubled.

The lower public service has been fighting for a small pay rise and it's been rejected plus they have a cap on how much they can earn.

This is yet one more example of this unethical government.

Can you see it now?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
This could well be the shortest thread in ATS history! There are no Gillard supporter's.Hope you get your answers friend

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
This party has played their role very well. If all else fails, they get old Kevin Rudd back on the scene to cop a bit of the heat or tell everyone that they would much rather have him back as the PM... I say it doesn't matter who is in power, they are all going to anally rape us or have their way with us. But at the same time, most Australians would not be aware of this and they most likely don't give two sh!ts either, simply because they are doing the same thing on a much lower scale in their local communities, thats if they arent out drinking and acting like floggers of course...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
This could well be the shortest thread in ATS history! There are no Gillard supporter's.Hope you get your answers friend

I didn't think of that. though I have noted a few on other posts.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac

Yeah I didn't think there was or is any any Gillard supporters either ... we didn't vote for her she stabbed that baller Ruddy in the back and just took over then continued to screw over the entire country for her entire period in office.

Australia is in a position now with the sh!tty 2 party system we have to choose between 2 people that i would not piss on if they were on fire.

Get Rudd back thats our only real choice ... you know the GUY WE BLOODY VOTED FOR.
edit on 30/9/11 by King Loki because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

After much research that has steadily altering my perception of how this world really operates, I have no doubt that to be focused on Government as a means to a solution is to be misinformed. This ongoing banter about the pro's & cons of a two party (Democracy ?????) system is all part of the orchestrated delusion, the designed distraction. The true power is the money, & our elected governments have very little autonomy. I have found this series of youtube vids to be a powerful eye opener, watch all 5 & see how you feel about the power of governments after that.

Debunking Money

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Just like in the US our votes mean nothing with the two party system..
We just vote for the other side of the same coin..

Personally I would love to see Parties abolished..
Then we would get the TRUE representative Government that we are supposed to have, not a bunch of "yes men" that must follow party lines..

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
When millions of Ukranian Peasants starved under Stalin, the Party members grew so fat they had to have their uniforms adjusted.

Gillard is a believer ...just like Stalin...ie She is more important than the average Australian, by virue of her position...she works hard...the average Aussie who works 50 hrs pus a week (I work sixty) are just lazy.

They have no dreams or ambitions...they are prols, peasants, expendable voters.

Australia has sold out its land mass to China, the greatest betrayal of any nation ever in recorded history by its own leader.

Labour was infiltrated by the "Party" in the fifties and sixties now its controlled by China and Comrade Gillard, the red hair should have warned us ?

Keep up the good work OP

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Labor have nobody fit to lead this country, and neither do Liberal. The Greens would turn us into a nanny-state on steroids, and most of the independents are just biding their time until they are eligible for their pensions.

On paper, Australians are richer than ever before, but in reality, our living standards have gradually gotten worse as politicians from both major parties have taken us down a path to globalisation and open borders. The only thing keeping this country going is mining and China. We're in for a real shock if the Chinese put the breaks on importing our dirt - people will see that the Emperor has no clothes, but it will be too late.

We need politicians in this country that will support their local constituents above all else.
We need politicians that will protect our strategic resources from foreign ownership.
We need politicians that will give industry incentives to research and develop new technologies and products.
We need politicians that will eliminate dual citizenship.
We need politicians that will withdraw from International conventions that undermine our ability to determine our own policies.
We need politicians that are not afraid to be politically incorrect and who won't pander to fringe groups from the left and right.
We need politicians that are not held in thrall to a party that forces them to vote counter to their conscience, or corporate interests that taint their views.
We need citizens in this country that don't treat politics in the same manner they do sports - a large portion of the population will follow the party their parents did through thick or thin and seem incapable of examining the ISSUES that really matter.

Writing letters to your local member will most likely result in a "form letter" response, telling you why your opinion doesn't matter, and how they know best.

Australia needs a revolution in its political system if this country is ever going to reverse the slow, backward spiral we seem to be stuck in.

Its time for people to rise up and get involved in their local areas - stand as a candidate or get behind someone that you know will look after your interests.

Its time to...oh wait...the Grand Final is on this weekend. I think there's some new show like Idol starting next week too. Oh well, maybe we can work on starting the revolution next month. She'll be right, mate!

edit on 30-9-2011 by Snappahead because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
When millions of Ukranian Peasants starved under Stalin, the Party members grew so fat they had to have their uniforms adjusted.

Gillard is a believer ...just like Stalin...ie She is more important than the average Australian, by virue of her position...she works hard...the average Aussie who works 50 hrs pus a week (I work sixty) are just lazy.

They have no dreams or ambitions...they are prols, peasants, expendable voters.

Australia has sold out its land mass to China, the greatest betrayal of any nation ever in recorded history by its own leader.

Labour was infiltrated by the "Party" in the fifties and sixties now its controlled by China and Comrade Gillard, the red hair should have warned us ?

Keep up the good work OP

There's no doubt in my mind she's a communist.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Just like in the US our votes mean nothing with the two party system..
We just vote for the other side of the same coin..

Personally I would love to see Parties abolished..
Then we would get the TRUE representative Government that we are supposed to have, not a bunch of "yes men" that must follow party lines..

True. In our last election neither of the two major parties were voted for because people were sick of it. But the down side to that was a smaller party the Greens ended up with most of the seats and they have an unrealistic view. Greeen power at all costs is their policy and it doesn't matter how much we pay or what damage it does to the economy. This Gillard needed thier support to stay in power and that's why she's pushing for the worlds biggest carbon tax to be placed on a population of 20 million. She was originaly againts it but needed the Greens so now they're getting what they want through her.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Many Australians are equally convinced here is an article from a major Australian newspaper that reveals some interesting facts.
www.heraldsun.com.au...
People all over the world have been brainwashed by Holywood in relation to Stalinist/maoist spies and moles,as if giving the Soviets stolen Nuclear secrets was a good thing for example.

Or that Mcarthyism was nothing short of Hitlerism as another.

But this has worked exactly how the Stalinist spy masters planned.

The BBC , The ABC, Trade Unions, Universities, newspapers, TV stations and their owners...all manipulated sympathisers..thinking they were defeating the evil west.

Australia is now perhaps a soviet/chinese slave state.
edit on 30-9-2011 by Dr Expired because: added missing link

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Pack of money grabbing grubs, the political pigs have their snouts well and truely buried in the trough of tax payers funds.

Ministerial pay increases are now sanctioned by the Remuneration Tribunal which effectively allows the criminal Politicians to distance themselves from this theft.

Hope they choke on it.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I feel so tired & disillusioned, not only the Guillard government, but all parties.
They have proven themselves time & again to be self serving elites with NO regard for their people.
The give the public the illusion that our thoughts, opinions matter (Hence all the promises at election time), only to backtrack on EVERYTHING once elected. (There will be no GST under my government, there will be no carbon tax under my government...blah blah)
I would love to see true reform in my lifetime, where politicians, prime ministers etc were held accountable for their lies, misdeeds etc to the public.
Short of Jesus coming back & running for election, I don't believe that anyone uncorrupted will ever be able to make Prime Minister. The system is simply not set up to do so.
They are all puppets who's main focus is to ensure their own security & lining of their pockets.

I truly don't know how any of them sleep at night, knowing the suffering the cause to so many, the disregard for our planet & environment etc.
Do any of them have a conscience?
They seem sociopaths to me.
Would love to see someone of great integrity, strength & wisdom lead the people to all unite to revolt against this oppressive system.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CarpenterMatt

The majority of people who rant on about Gillard are just moles for the liberals or vested interests...the real crux here is communist(sic) ie tyranny stalinist/maoist infiltration by paying off of ... some ..politicians/land owners /media owners with printed press party notes.
All deposited into swiss bank accounts of course.
Treason is now in charge of Australia.
But no one wants to acknowledge this...that is too much of a real conspiracy.
Sold out , bought out , Judases.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

The majority of people who rant on about Gillard are just moles for the liberals or vested interests...the real crux here is communist(sic) ie tyranny stalinist/maoist infiltration by paying off of ... some ..politicians/land owners /media owners with printed press party notes.

Or perhaps people who rant on about Gillard/Labor just remember a higher living standard as it wasn't that long ago. Yep I think that's most likely it.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Both parties are crooked as a dogs hind leg.

Gillard and co have more deceptions coming for citizens.

Did anyone hear her mention in election speeches that she wanted aboriginals and Local Councils added to the Australian Constitution?
Aborigines added - ok. But why bundle in the local councils in with the aboriginals?

Could it be that the constitution recognizes only two levels of Govt?
And if only 2, maybe local council's fines for parking and anything else can be contested and not paid.
So let them quietly close the loopholes.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327
Both parties are crooked as a dogs hind leg.

Gillard and co have more deceptions coming for citizens.

Did anyone hear her mention in election speeches that she wanted aboriginals and Local Councils added to the Australian Constitution?
Aborigines added - ok. But why bundle in the local councils in with the aboriginals?

Could it be that the constitution recognizes only two levels of Govt?
And if only 2, maybe local council's fines for parking and anything else can be contested and not paid.
So let them quietly close the loopholes.

I might be wrong but I think things like rego and parking fees go against the constitution anyway. I think if she puts the aboriginal and local councils together she'll be effectivaly making aboriginals a local gov funded thing rather than federal and of course the councils will hit the rate payer for it.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows

Or perhaps people who rant on about Gillard/Labor just remember a higher living standard as it wasn't that long ago. Yep I think that's most likely it.

Maybe...add to that list of fond remeberances the following

1/ Houses that didn't burrn or electrocute due to dodgy installation of roof insulation.

2/When Australia hadn't sold out 98% of its land mass to mining exploration companies, which are becoming more and more Chinese owned.

3/When our borders were safe from infiltration.

4/When labour had some credibility left .

5/When our Government actually put its own citizens welfare above foreign interests.

Just 5 ...feel free folks to add more

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
bigpondnews.com...

What amazes me is an article like the one below conveniently comes out.
bigpondnews.com...

And we are the first to do this.
bigpondnews.com...
Why are we leading the way?

The government do not care and by the looks of it, we can't do very much about it..
bigpondnews.com...
bigpondnews.com...
bigpondnews.com...
Whether they represent different parties or not, they are still bum buddies, and thats just bigpond crap

top topics

<<   2 >>

join