It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro-democracy Protesters Burn Russian Flags, More Protest Signs In English? Whats The Goal?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Source

The Burning of the Russian Flags starts at 0:21 i see that euronews has no problems showing these footages eh? just like they did in libya i find Burning of the Russian Flag while not Burning the american flag i find that very distasteful you can see how euronews blurred out the part where they are burning the flag, and you will see one of the Protester carrying the kingdom of libya flag in the crowd

Sounds like theres anti russian agenda with these uprises in the mideast, whenever the uprises ends John McCain pops up and sure the mainstream overreacts when someone burns an american flag, i wonder how you think the russians feel about there flag?

edit on 30-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

LOL they must think we are idiots.

Just add it to the long list of lies that has been thrown our way.

What's the goal? I honestly don't know, but it is untruthful. That much I do know.

They sure go through a lot of trouble to influence our opinion. And they do a pretty bad job at it too.

Did you see that CNN clip of that journalist getting shot? These idiots will do anything for ratings, and anything spread their lies.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
This won't go down well in Russia, and the Russians will also notice, like we have, the English written signs, if they are upset at Russia and burning there flags, for blocking any intervention, then why not have these signs in Russian, clearly this is a propaganda piece, for western viewing?

The Madness of all this is, if anyone with half a brain, would know by now, if NATO gets involved, expect your country to be flatten to the ground, like the other country's, NATO has Bombed into democracies, why would any country with any common sense be calling for NATO help, they are the last people you want help from, not unless you want to return to the stone age again.

new topics

join