It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RON PAUL --Restore America Now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
This video was on my facebook. It is from the Ron Paul campaign and I just really wanted to share it with anyone who hasnt seen it. And possibly anybody that doesnt know alot about Ron Paul, here is a great video and introduction to just understand exactly who Ron Paul is and what he represents.

Personally this is the best candidate video I have ever seen in my life of 40+ years I dont make many threads, only on things that really move me. Hope everyone enjoys and please let me hear your thoughts. I am unable to reply right away but i will get back to you.

Enjoy!

BTW, I searched for this video on ats but it did not come up for me. If this has already been shared please delete mods. Thank you ats community..
edit on 06/02/2010 by letscit because: started thread before i was finished

edit on 06/02/2010 by letscit because: fixin vid

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by letscit

Nothing on your post?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by letscit

Your video isn't working

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
sorry everyone had a brain fart. got it up and running now. sorry for the inconvenience.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Everyone should keep in mind that Dr. Paul is another politician running for president making a whole lot of promises. When the majority of American's realize it's not up to one person in power, yet instead it's up to us all, and it's our duty as American's to make changes NOW, we might see some real change!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheyWontBelieveU

The difference between him and other politicians has already been stated a million+ times.
He stands for what he stood for 30years ago and doesn't change his "mind". Can you honestly say that about any other presidential candidate that has run over the past 20 years?

I agree that he's not necessarily the one to make the "call" and that their are other entities involved. As far as the military goes, the POTUS has the power to bring the troops back home on his own, without having to go through congress or whatever. That is very reassuring to millions of people. Would you Agree on that?
edit on 30-9-2011 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Name ONE PROMISE Ron Paul has Mentioned to the People in his current Presidential Run . You cannot , because he NEVER Promised anything except to SERVE the Interests of the American People as their President IF Elected.......

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Because as a POTUS he can't proceed thoroughly with any promise. I stated before that the POTUS can only do one thing with out others consent. So him not making any promises, like every other candidate (who do make false promises), makes him more credible in my eyes. Making promises only appeases people and gives them a false sense of security that things will get better. Didn't Obama promise to bring the troops back? And didn't he actually deploy more?

Btw, I agree with your point

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

the movement you speak of seems to be the same thing he has been saying for thirty years, nice to see everyone catching up. just a shame some not recognizing where all this end the fed started. hmmm.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

did ya like the video tho?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

i agree. it cannot hurt to have at least a step in the right direction, or someone behind the wheel to turn the car around. he surely wont be able to accomplish all. he is not Obama (the messiah), but he could open eyes and help invigorate the people to get things moving along.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

a very well stated fact. thank you. s & f

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Show support for Ron Paul 2012.

Turn on your headlights in your car during the DAY (and of course at night). If we can spread the word, this will make an impact.

LightsOn4RonPaul.blogspot.com

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by nhpatriot
Show support for Ron Paul 2012.

Turn on your headlights in your car during the DAY (and of course at night). If we can spread the word, this will make an impact.

LightsOn4RonPaul.blogspot.com

This seems like a poorly thought out idea. Since almost all newer model vehicles have headlights that are on all the time, it would appear that much more Ron Paul support was being demonstrated that would actually be the case.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by nhpatriot

pretty cool. like the idea. will definitely contribute, so will others unsuspectingly i am sure.

top topics

join