It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Southwest Airlies: If you're gay don't fly with us!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I honestly don't like the whole lifestyle but have no problem treating gay people as I do everyone else. It's their choice and their life, but honestly I think it's totally innapropriate for it to be forced into a child's life in a public display. Their fragile minds have enough to deal with in just growing up and being a child alone, than to have this confusion cast upon them.

I really don't wish to see a heterosexual couple slobbering on eachother either but when a child sees it, in my perspective, it's a little more natural and what's expected as this is how we have survived as a species in the 1st place. Say what you wish but heterosexual relations is the only reason society ever survived.

To be honest sexuality in both forms has become totally corrupted and immoral for all groups. Anal is the norm for young girls saving their virginity,(REALLY?) group gangbangs and much more. The world is shot period, because of the fact that everyone wants to thrust their ideals on everyone else.

Everyone needs to keep their desires and beliefs to themselves and just go about life having a little compassion and respect for their fellow humans instead of everyone worrying about ME, ME, ME.....which is today's current standard. Hence why I have no respect for society in this day and age.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DJDigitalGem

Something tells me they were not simply "kissing" but "making out"...which is more sexual. I have never seen a couple MAKE OUT on an airplane before. A light few second kiss at most.

There are kids on the plane and something tells me they blew this thing up for popularity and when the flight attendant came by to make them settle down...they started their lesbian ranting.

I personally have no issues with making out on planes. I wouldnt mind joining the mile high club either. And seeing two hot girls (and they are hot imo...) making out would not mind me. In fact, I would find it entertaining

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
This had probably NOTHING to do with being lesbian and EVERYTHING to do with two people french kissing in public which SOME might considder inaproperiate infront of children.

It's just them throwing the 'homo-card' IMHO.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
This had probably NOTHING to do with being lesbian and EVERYTHING to do with two people french kissing in public which SOME might considder inaproperiate infront of children.

Completely agree. When have you ever seen ANYONE making out on a plane? It is not a written social norm...but it is a norm nonetheless

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo

This is exactly what I thought when I read the article. As far as I can tell this has nothing to do with their preference.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DJDigitalGem

This is a step in the right direction. Being gay is not natural and is morally wrong on every level.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Nobody wants to see public displays of affection whether they're homosexual or heterosexual in nature. It's in bad taste and shows disrespect for the rights of others. Keep your love life where it belongs.. in the bedroom.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Good thing I dont live in a backassed country like US when it comes to sexuality. Not to mention this bs. about children somehow magically losing their innocense and being scared for life if they happen to see homosexuals kissing.

reply to post by Redwing48

If they're not braking the law then just mind your own freaking business. Simple really.
edit on 1/10/2011 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Good thing I dont live in a backassed country like US when it comes to sexuality. Not to mention this bs. about children somehow magically losing their innocense and being scared for life if they happen to see homosexuals kissing.
So what God forsaken country do you live in where this type of behavior is tolerated and apparently approved of?

If they're not braking the law then just mind your own freaking business. Simple really.
If you're behaving in a lewd and lascivious manner in front of me and my family, then you make it my business.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
So if you have an ugly mug and I find it offensive instead of just me ignoring you I'm right to make it my business? Ok... For the country you can see my avatar. Using a word like lewd is quite telling btw.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Acting inappropriately in public and forcing other people to watch it, is quite a different matter from being ugly and not bothering anyone. I'm sure the real reason they were asked to leave was their haughty attitudes more so than their behavior if the truth be known.

PS
Remind me never to go there..

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
It's not a different matter at all. Both kissing in public and being ugly mugged person is perfectly legal in public hense if you have a problem with it just ignore it. Besides who are you to judge what is appropriate? We have a thing called a law and in the eyes of the law they did nothing wrong.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Obviously they did something serious enough to be asked to leave the flight.. I can't see the airline taking this action unless they received multiple complaints from other passengers.

A person's rights end where another's begin. They should have got a room rather than make a spectacle of themselves in public. The World is in a sorry state. People have no morals, no respect for others, and are becoming more and more self-centered by the day.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Oh I wish people were self centered. That way they wouldn't bitch about things that are none of their business to begin with. Would solve alot of issues such as this.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

One's sex life belongs in their bedroom not in a public place. It ranks right up there with farting in a crowded elevator on the inappropriate scale. I imagine you'd find no offense in that either. LOL

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Since when is kissing considered sex life? I must've missed that part. I guess we have to start jailing these offenders of public decency laws before it gets out of control. We will however need a big enough jail. Like... I dont know perhaps Australia can house them.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I doubt anyone would have taken offense if it was a brief kiss or a peck on the cheek. They were trying to be offensive and apparently succeeded. I doubt Australia would want them.. Maybe Devil's Island.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Since when is kissing considered sex life? I must've missed that part. I guess we have to start jailing these offenders of public decency laws before it gets out of control. We will however need a big enough jail. Like... I dont know perhaps Australia can house them.

It isn't about breaking the law. They were being lewd on private property (the airplane) and were asked to stop. They got loud and obnoxious with the flight attendent (representative for the private property) and were then removed.

The moral? Don't be a moron on someone else's property.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Oh I wish people were self centered. That way they wouldn't bitch about things that are none of their business to begin with. Would solve alot of issues such as this.

You mean like some poster named PsykoOps taking the time to get on a forum and bitch about how someone runs their business?
Irony is a great word.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
All the people getting their panties in a bunch over what Southwest did seem to have one thing in common. They are all confused as to why these women were removed from the plane.

The removal was not for the kiss or the PDA.

So when all these angry opinions come from people unable to read a simple story, it kind of takes the value out of them.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join