It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Helicopter live feed of Wall Street march

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Hey this is pretty crazy... i'm not sure if another thread exists with this link. But i'll post it up anyway.

Its a live video feed of the occupy wall street marches, from the local Fox News station via helicopter camera
www.myfoxny.com...

Heres a screenshot to give you a taste of how many people there are marching through the streets:

Lots of people flooding through the pathway under the building in the screenshot. Not long ago it was over the streets and i'd estimate a few thousand people are marching.

EDIT:
Bad timing, the helicopter just started flying off, have been watching it for the past 30minutes. Maybe they need to refuel? Hopeful;ly it will be back shortly. Damn.

edit on 30-9-2011 by InsideYourMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by InsideYourMind
Its a live video feed of the occupy wall street marches, from the local Fox News station via helicopter camera

Sorry, it must be a fake.
We've been told time and time again by thread makers on ATS that the MSM are covering this up, there are NO news articles on this topic and even if there were (which there arent) there are no live broadcasts.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by InsideYourMind

Sorry, it must be a fake.
We've been told time and time again by thread makers on ATS that the MSM are covering this up, there are NO news articles on this topic and even if there were (which there arent) there are no live broadcasts.

No i disagree this was definitely the occupy wall street march. Though this was not a TV broadcast... simply a live stream as they were getting some footage i would assume.

This is the NY fox news copter, its happening in New York, so its kind of hard for the local news at least to ignore it.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
All I'm seeing is the Empire State building shaking...shaking? SHAKING!?

OMG! Another earthquake!

Or it could be...wind.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Yes, that is a real screenshot, I watched it live! There are now over 10,000 people. They are now in 1 Police Plaza. The chopper feed is down now as it is refueling.

new topics

top topics

join