It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul just Signed his Own Presidential Aspirations Death Warrant,After He Criticized Obama

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
President Lincoln had to reach out to Russia for help and got the entire Russian Atlantic and Pacific Naval fleets to port in the Union's northern Ports.

To fight the South and keep a Fascist Federal Government. Russia created what we have now. The whole "Cold War" was just trickery by that Generation to rob other countries of their resources/oil creating a fake "Cold War".

If Ron Paul was serious about saving the country and ending Fascism...he'd be on the first plane to China asking them for help to set up War Crimes Tribunals.

Great Leaders have always reached out to foreign Governments for help to achieve the end game.

Ron Paul won't achieve his goal until he reaches out...to end the madness. Want a scary thought?

Think the enlisted military supporting Ron Paul would still stick by him and abandon the wacky officers at the top?......Helping a Chinese invasion or Tribunal? At some point it may very well happen.

Wow that was so twisted I don't know where to start.
Russia had a Czar back then, not communist so no ties to the cold war, your theory is over right there.
Oil was not a commodity back then in Lincoln's day, there was not even an industrial revolution yet.

Calling for China to hold war crimes tribunals over your own country.... I guess being a traitor and a great thinker don't go hand in hand.

You are a prime example of the fringe views that are attracted to Ron Paul like flies to sticky paper. That is the main reason people can't stand him, his psychobabble supporters.
edit on 3-10-2011 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

Ron Paul wrapping himself in the constitution to defend terrorists? pure politics? we still making things up about Ron Paul? does it never end? Mishigas?

Did it ever cross your mind that he's been saying the same thing for decades? it isn't 'pure politics', he actually believes in protecting the constitution, Americans' rights and not terrorists in this scenario. He does not want the precedence to be set from this case, the president has no right to order a killing of an American despite treason, but one would have to be convicted of treason. If all of the facts were there, there would be no reason not to have a speedy trial and carry out his punishment by death.

The amount of spin some of you try to place on Ron Paul is just straight up desperation to make him look bad. Even Herman Cain agreed with Paul about this exact topic on two separate occasions, only to come out flip flopping on his stance.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Ron Paul wrapping himself in the constitution to defend terrorists? pure politics? we still making things up about Ron Paul? does it never end? Mishigas?

He must know the dangers of declaring and treating these terrorists as criminals. To implement a policy of Mirandizing a terrorist and then giving them access to our justice system is pure insanity.

Did it ever cross your mind that he's been saying the same thing for decades? it isn't 'pure politics', he actually believes in protecting the constitution, Americans' rights and not terrorists in this scenario.

Well, OK, then his only mistake is classifying al Awlaki as a citizen and not as a terrorist. I do not believe that a man is permanently a citizen. Certain acts, voluntary acts, revoke that citizenship, and that is exactly what al Awlaki did -- voluntarily revoke his citizenship.

He does not want the precedence to be set from this case, the president has no right to order a killing of an American despite treason, but one would have to be convicted of treason. If all of the facts were there, there would be no reason not to have a speedy trial and carry out his punishment by death.

Presidents and governors order the death of citizens all the time. That is part of being a Capital punishment society.

The amount of spin some of you try to place on Ron Paul is just straight up desperation to make him look bad. Even Herman Cain agreed with Paul about this exact topic on two separate occasions, only to come out flip flopping on his stance.

RP needs nobody's help to make him look bad. He's got that down to a science.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Ron is the only one who has the guts to speak the truth. If we let the federal government assassinate american citizens (yes, even those who out intelligence agencies call 'terrorist') with NO DUE PROCESS of law, then you and I are next.

plain and simple.

LightsOn4Ron.blogspot.com - Turn your car lights on during the DAY to show support for Ron Paul 2012.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

He must know the dangers of declaring and treating these terrorists as criminals. To implement a policy of Mirandizing a terrorist and then giving them access to our justice system is pure insanity.

You didn't even debate the topic, you just went off in your own tangent because you won't admit RP isn't just making things up for 'politics'. Even though you were wrong but needed fake ammo to prove your point anyway.

Well, OK, then his only mistake is classifying al Awlaki as a citizen and not as a terrorist. I do not believe that a man is permanently a citizen. Certain acts, voluntary acts, revoke that citizenship, and that is exactly what al Awlaki did -- voluntarily revoke his citizenship.

You act against your nation, you get extradited and convicted for treason, that is how it works. Again, this is setting precedence to just assume Americans have turned against their countries and have shoot to kill orders without trial, without proof. If they had proof, it would be a breeze to kill them as a punishment.

Presidents and governors order the death of citizens all the time. That is part of being a Capital punishment society.

Through a trial and conviction, do you not understand that?

RP needs nobody's help to make him look bad. He's got that down to a science.

People who don't back down on principle for risk of losing popularity is 'looking bad' in our society. wow, you got it all down!
I can say you look bad, horrible, stupid, ignorant and you've got all that down to a science. Am I right? or am I wrong?

You've lost your own credibility to judge Ron Paul on his principles when you accused him of playing politics to gain attention when he's been saying the same thing for decades, he isn't playing politics, he re-frames what your version politics is all about.
edit on 4-10-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

You act against your nation, you get extradited and convicted for treason, that is how it works. Again, this is setting precedence to just assume Americans have turned against their countries and have shoot to kill orders without trial, without proof. If they had proof, it would be a breeze to kill them as a punishment.

You are either thick, naive, or deliberately obtuse. The US is no longer his nation! But you continue to want to give him the gift of citizenship. I don't want to sound antagonistic, but it really seems like you cannot understand the point.

And my point about the dangers of giving terrorists access to our justice system is directly on point, however, you seem unable to grasp the concept.

Regardless, I don't have the time or inclination to argue with you or school you.

Now, make sure you go ahead and claim victory, bunky. And count your stars and flags

edit on 4-10-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

boy you really lost it.

Check out the timothy mcveigh case, one of many examples of executed terrorism yet a conviction and sentence was necessary to punish him with death. Why didn't they just kill him? according to your logic, he renounced being American when he blew the bombs up so he didn't deserve a trial, yet they gave him one. ODD....eh?

edit on 4-10-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join