It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BF3....not very good, more like COD

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
So i decided to download the Beta...and DAMN, im disappointed.

I had pre-ordered it from Play.com, and have just cancelled the order after 20 minutes of playing it.
To be honest, i think they have ruined it, its nothing like battlefield, its more like Call Of Duty now

The graphics are pants, the gameplay is crap....ive been waiting for months for it to come out only to find that its crap!

Battlefield Bad Company 2 is a far better game, despite being a few years old now.

Has anyone else played it yet? What do you think?
edit on 30-9-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

www.youtube.com...
edit on 30-9-2011 by InshaAllah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8ILlBILl8
Hes just trolling, the graphics are the same as bad company 2, they have just been updated with some graphic filters.

Trolling.....do you even know what the word means??

Anyways, its my opinion of the game after playing bfbc2 for well over a year, i used to have BF2 on my laptop, and NO i cant stand COD, hence the comparison.

If the guns reload slower..the graphics are better (less cartoony)...the sound is improved then i may consider buying it. But il wait until i can play the final cut on my friends ps3 before forking out £50 for a game i wont enjoy.

The graphics are nowhere near as good as bad company 2...maybe your viewing it on a crap non hd tv??

<< 1   >>

join