It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked NASA Moon Footage Found in Safe After 30 Years!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Sounds dodgy?

You bet!

Someone calling themselves Secureteam10 claim to have found over 100 NASA photos and much never-before-seen video. So incredible is the imagery that, "I cannot publish this footage due to it's sensitive nature."

You can, however, download it for $30.

I guess paying for it makes it less sensitive.

Unfortunately for Secureteam10 the brief glimpse he allows in his promotional video has already been satisfactorily debunked by some alert Star Wars fan.

At the 49 second mark there is an alleged NASA image of Mars showing a mysterious blurred-out object. What it shows though is a blurry image of a bantha from Star Wars pasted on what may well be the surface Mars.

here's the "smoking gun" video

and here's the most probable source image (pre-masked) compared to the "NASA" image used in the video

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
No thanks, i'll waste my money elsewhere.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

,Where is the video?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

As far as I'm concerned, anyone who tries to charge for revealing the truth ranks right up there with hoaxers.

And when comes to serious issues where hoaxing just confuses the matter, I believe hoaxers should die. Sorry if that's a little rough, but yeah.

link   
Oh c'mon now, everyone knows George Lucas had access to secret Nasa moon footage when he made Star Wars... Nasa gives Lucasfilm a few leaked images of Banthas on Mars, and ol' George agrees to film their next phony moon landing.

link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by torsion

,Where is the video?

erm, right underneath where it says 'here's the "smoking gun" video'

link   
Its an obvious scam.

You can easily tell by the highest rated comments on the video fake users who coincidentally had their accounts created on the same day the video was released.

Typical nature by hoaxers creating fake accounts to spread this hoax around just to make some money from fools who actually buy this.
edit on 30-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
30 bucks aye...I think i'll hold onto mine. Surely someone will upload whatever this person is providing at some point, unless it is "too sensitive" for everyone. Then we can all see for ourselves.

If the comments on the video are indeed real, this person may see a little profit from his newfound footage/images.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Looks like a side shot of the Millennium Falcon at the 0.40 mark as well,..

Dodgy would be the word, yes

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Isn't the 'ship' at the 14s mark the Millenium Falcon?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Its a SCAM people, report this idiot to Youtube.

2nd.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

I did just that...I flagged it for review as a scam/fraud.

Few things I'm not overly sure what they are exactly, but safe bet it's similar to the cheap tactics of the bantha and falcon.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
pics or it didnt happen.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
A thread on this topic was closed was ATS staff review and then, I think, deleted.

So, I wouldn't bother typing too much in this thread until a moderator indicates it will not suffer the same fate...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Flagged and reported on youtube as well. Wonder if this person will "approve" of the comments I'm trying to post on there. 30 bucks says he/she doesn't approve.

It's too bad that this person is going at it like this, would be great if it were the real deal...but of course
edit on 30-9-2011 by LeftKoast because: Added more words

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Just for fun I threw the images of the 'footage-containing cans' and the safe at tineye. Didn't yield results for the safe, but the cans were photographed by NASA themselves, and can be observed (in the same image) at apollo.sese.asu.edu.... They really are "Canisters containing original Apollo flight films" - unexpectedly, there is a shred of truth in this shameless scam

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by scraze

I tried to find the source image of the safe, too, without success. Can't make out the manufacturer's name but Birnimgham and Sedgley indicate a British safemaker.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

secureteam10 (2 days ago) Part 3 of the video will be uploaded soon. The powers that be have delayed my attempts at uploading after somehow wiping out half of my hard drive. I'm currently re-uploading everything lost. Thanks

O Bullshirt!
edit on 30-9-2011 by watchZEITGEISTnow because: cow jumped over the moon...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

secureteam10 (2 days ago) Part 3 of the video will be uploaded soon. The powers that be have delayed my attempts at uploading after somehow wiping out half of my hard drive. I'm currently re-uploading everything lost. Thanks

O Bullshirt!
edit on 30-9-2011 by watchZEITGEISTnow because: cow jumped over the moon...

What will we do??... Part 3 must have the good stuff!

Hate it when someone wipes half my hard drive... It's always the half with the evidence too

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
You mean there's an Ox on Mars?

The assumption is wrong firstly because an animal similar to those on Earth would not survive Mars' thin atmosphere. Not even nice assumption when the the life conditions have not been considered when recreating the image.
edit on 30-9-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join