It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Janet Jackson Pushing Illuminati Agenda in Court

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Nah, youre crazy bro.... No way could she have realized with all the conspiracy talk surrounding mjs death and what's been going on with JayZ, Lady Gaga, etc., that people would actually think something of wearing a known occult symbol during a media event that has garnered a great amount of attention... No way. She's just a silly girl who thought "hey now that looks cute!" And nothing more.

Remember this is a GIRL we are talking about... According to our resident females here, a simple minded girl cannot be bothered to pay attention to controversies going on in the public eye, ALL she has time to worry about is fashion! fashion! fashion! Heck, we are lucky she even got done putting on her makeup and doing her hair in time to even make it to court... Yeah, that's it...

Oooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... Maybe SOME girls are more clever than the average chick, and they know Exactly what they are doing when she knows there is controversy going on with her brothers death and talk of conspiracy, AND all the Illuminati rumors lately (who the hell do you think the Rothschildes ARE? Card carrying Illuminati members... BTW, they're Zionists, who happen to have Jewish blood, but they despise real Jews as in the religion, jic you didn't know, Blackheart
It's better to just leave it at Zionists and leave out the Jewish part to avoid confusion, in my most humble of opinions, that is...)

I'm leaning more towards that she is pointing the finger, or exposing in her own way, the Illuminati. She's getting a discussion started. She could very well still be under their hold in many ways, but like I said, could be communicating in the only way she knows how, one of the only ways she CAN. I would watch for more clues but I don't watch news or court on tv... So. I'm gonna leave it to the OP to remain vigilant and report back here if any more "clues" are revealed... Feel free to pm me to discuss any of your findings, should you accept this mission. Now this message will self destruct in 5... 4... 3...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Founded on May 1, 1776 and destroyed on March 2, 1785 the Illuminati was very short lived. Yes, they broke off and became secret societies in several countries(Skull and Bones in the US) but no longer exists by that name. There is the first mistake of the author, no research.

The second mistake, was again, no research. The "All Seeing Eye" began in egypt as the Eye of Ra which became Horus and was the eye on a Sun Disk it was altered by the Roman Catholic Church, as it is today, in the 900s. Take some time to look at some old Cathedrals.

It was used by the Knights Templar through the second crusades and through the Chapel of Rosalyn connection to the Freemasons.

The Illuminati used Kabbalistic symbols ie; symbols of Sin(The ancient Moon god that over saw the 7 fates or the underworld)

The author did not do research and jumped to conclusion and along with them you jumped too which was also your mistake, no research and blind faith.
edit on 1-10-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
She has provocative taste in jewelry.
Remember the wardrobe malfunction at the Super Bowl with Justin Timberlake?
Here's a photo (and shopping information) for a Sun Nipple Ring...
just like Ms. Jackson's!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Janet likely wore the necklace because it an Evil Eye pendant. It's supposed to ward off evil! This reason is why it wasn't labeled as Illuminati on Truthquake.com. Janet likely has to deal with the Illuminati, but this necklace seem to just be the evil eye.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join