It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will be the "Kent State" moment for America?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
As Wall Street protests ramp up across America where do you think there will be a "Kent State" moment that will turn the tide in favor of the people and not the banksters? And what might it be?

I look for government plants to start violence when the crowds get big enough so they can run and hide after they start violence to hide the governments action.

edit on 30-9-2011 by fnpmitchreturns because: grammer

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I thought by 'Kent State moment' that you meant when will we be shot by govt troops and put in our place.

I would be surprised if we see any massive protests. It would take a very big issue that disrupts our way of life to make that happen, IMO.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

The moment will be when loads of parents begin to witness thier children being attacked by our supposed protectors. If a parent sees a video online, or on the television, of thier son or daughter being physically abused by the people that are supposed to protect them, they will stand up as well. Then again, we have not seen this as of yet, I may be wrong.

That is when the full force of the public will rise.. I think so, at least. Then again, it could be something completely different, but that would change the tides, and awaken a whole new group of people as to what is going on.
edit on 30-9-2011 by EvanJP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

....like V for Vendetta when the little girl gets shot

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Remember, TPTB control the MSM now. The revolution will not be televised if it should ever begin. There might be a chance of it being posted on Youtube and sites like ATS before they are ordered by the regime to remove those videos. ATS and Youtube(and most other sites) would of course comply and remove said videos since the owners are business men and not revolutionaries. There needs to be established a truly alternative venue for such media to be published.

top topics

join