It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What made you first suspect that these 9/11 conspiracy stories were false?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
reply to post by Fluffaluffagous

You guys illustrate my point. You've lost the war, so you are left with nothing to do but fight little skirmishes. Perhaps a real job is in your future? I ask that because the weight of your argument, could be carried by just one of you. Sometimes there's not always strength in numbers, especially when you're all telling the same lie.

You really have no credibility left, Dill, but I have to ask- what do you mean by "we lost the war"?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

You guys illustrate my point. You've lost the war, so you are left with nothing to do but fight little skirmishes. Perhaps a real job is in your future? I ask that because the weight of your argument, could be carried by just one of you. Sometimes there's not always strength in numbers, especially when you're all telling the same lie.

You really have no credibility left, Dill, but I have to ask- what do you mean by "we lost the war"?

But you and your signature do have loads more...
Repeating the same lie wont make it real, and guess what, people is waking up.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juanxlink

and guess what, people is waking up.

Yep.

As kids grow up and get educated, they wake up to the fact that the 9/11 "DS" (Delusional Story that 9/11 was an inside job) is bogus.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

google "April Gallup".....it will enlighten you.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

i disagree....we will eventually know the whole truth.....and it won't be pretty

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDaveDave, I'm willing to bet that you have not convinced one person who reads your posts, that you're not a supporter of the OS, lock, stock and barrel. Your skin is awfully thin for a guy who's supposedly firm in his beliefs. Just for the sake of brevity, let's take Shanksville for example. You've always held that there's a plane in that hole, and we both know that there isn't. So, that makes you a liar. Lying is unhealthy. You cannot attack EVERY poster who questions the OS, and then say you have doubts as well.
That migraine you're suffering from on your avatar will go away, when you quit telling lies

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by doryinaz

i disagree....we will eventually know the whole truth.....and it won't be pretty

I sure hope that TRUTHERS eventually understand the truth.

Griffin, Gage, Jones, Jones, etc better hope that the unstable individuals inside the 9/11 "DS" movement don't come looking for them...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juanxlink

But you and your signature do have loads more...
Repeating the same lie wont make it real, and guess what, people is waking up.

Since Dill doesn't want to answer the question, I'll ask you instead- what do you mean by "waking up"? Once Bush left office the 9/11 truthers have gone the way of Dan Quayle jokes and they have largely evaporated from society. There was loads of things to blame Bush for, but once Mr. Hopey Changey took office everyone other than the hard core Alex Jones groupies have woken up from their daydreams and gone on with their lives..which I suppose is the main answer to the "when did people first realize these 9/11 stories were false"question I posted.

Here in Connecticut they had a "9/11 truth" rally a few months back, and you know how many people showed up for it? Four. That's all; four, and that includes the guy who organized it. The pathetic showing even made it into the Hartford Courant, which is how I even found out about it.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by doryinaz
reply to post by GoodOlDave

google "April Gallup".....it will enlighten you.

I already know who she is- she sued Rumsfeld and Cheney on the grounds they planted bombs in the Pentagon and she and her lawyers were laughed out of court. Her lawyers filed her lawsuit again and they were socked with a $10,000 penalty for wasting the court's time with conspiracy foolishness...AND for the next ten years whenever the lawyers tries any case they're required by law to let the court know they were fined becuase they was wasting the court's time with conspiracy theories.

It's enlightening, of course, but not the way you meant it would, I suspect.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by TWILITE22
I would say most of the people that you can set your watch to,race to all 911 thread and defend the os to the death?ring any bells?I don't reply in these threads normally because I see how they are relentlessly attack by the usual suspects.It's all a big game and I have better things going for myself than to argue with people that have an agenda.
Some people enjoy going around in circles,I'm not one of them.

That's not an answer. You were asked to specifically name someone who "defends the OS to death" and all you can say is "lots of people". Who are the "lots of people", precisely?

I won't go there,I don't feel the need to personally attack anyone,what's the point?They're really not that important besides they know who they are.

This isn't about me,it's about all of the poor souls that lost their life that day,the ones that had their lives cut short because of greedy, vile,wicked people that will do anything and everything for money.It's about all the people that were left behind to try and understand what happened?why did it happen?I feel for the families,do you? I feel their loss,and their pain,this isn't some game on the internet of who's right or wrong.

Listen,I'm no physics major I'm not an expert and won't pretent to be.I'm a mother who has raised beautiful adults,I'm just a nobody who understands the difference between right and wrong,and know wrong when I see it.

For those responsible that brought shame and disgrace to this country and continue to do so,and the ones that reside in the cesspools that help them further their agenda.Shame on all of you!

I hope I live long enough to see them rounded up and pay for what they did,either in this life or the next.

The whole truth will come out eventually it always does doesn't it?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

This isn't about me,it's about all of the poor souls that lost their life that day,the ones that had their lives cut short because of greedy, vile,wicked people that will do anything and everything for money.It's about all the people that were left behind to try and understand what happened?

And on this side, it's all about the poor souls that lost their life to terrorists.

You deny this, therefore you are a terrorist apologist. There is no way around that, sorry....

Listen,I'm no physics major I'm not an expert and won't pretent to be

EVERYONE already knows this....

.I'm a mother who has raised beautiful adults,I'm just a nobody who understands the difference between right and wrong,and know wrong when I see it.

I have no doubt that you have your morals and values "right".

It's just too bad you lack the aforementioned physics to make a judgement call about things. Cuz let's face it, you are relying on gut feelings and that's about it to make THIS value call....

The whole truth will come out eventually it always does doesn't it?

Yes.

We DID go to the moon
There are NO SUCH THING as ghosts.
There is NO EVIDENCE of Bigfoot.

And yet these things are STILL questioned. 9/11 will se the same thing. Doubt will be erased, but there will still be a few tortured souls that will have those doubts, for whaever reason...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

reply to post by GoodOlDaveDave, I'm willing to bet that you have not convinced one person who reads your posts, that you're not a supporter of the OS, lock, stock and barrel. Your skin is awfully thin for a guy who's supposedly firm in his beliefs. Just for the sake of brevity, let's take Shanksville for example. You've always held that there's a plane in that hole, and we both know that there isn't. So, that makes you a liar.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Griffin, Gage, Jones, Jones, etc better hope that the unstable individuals inside the 9/11 "DS" movement don't come looking for them...

This is one reason we try to counteract these silly conspiracy theories. Unstable individuals.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I'm still wondering.

If the US government really arranged the explosives that were placed in the WTC as part of a massive clandestine conspiracy then why they did not simply admit they were there and say Al Qaeda did it as part of the plot?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I would say most of the people that you can set your watch to,race to all 911 thread and defend the os to the death?ring any bells?I don't reply in these threads normally because I see how they are relentlessly attack by the usual suspects.It's all a big game and I have better things going for myself than to argue with people that have an agenda.
Some people enjoy going around in circles,I'm not one of them.

So your answer is no, you can't name one?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join