It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does china secretly own the high and mighty empire of America?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Every where in almost every store most everything that is being sold is made in china. Close to 100 percent of everything sold in Wal-mart stores is made in china. The United States of America is also in debt to china for billions of dollars borrowed to get the U.S out of the economic depression. China also has a huge influence in America. There are many Chinese restaurants, nail salons, shops, jewelry stores and many others. They are increasing in number each and every year and America is weakening each and every year due to the economic crisis. So as i ask, does China secretly own the high and mighty empire of America?
edit on 30-9-2011 by demonologist842012 because: A few words was spelled correctly so i had to edit this information to make it better readable by everyone.

edit on 30-9-2011 by demonologist842012 because: Misunderstanding with information in the post. Had to be edited again.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
America has lots of stores of almost every culture...we're a diverse nation.
Using that as evidence is absurd.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
China is heavily a major palyer in Australia also.
They are buying up farmland in Australia to feed their privileged middle class and above Aussie produce, whilst battling ie inc working Aussies eat imported garbage.
They are buying up our mining leases and buying out struggling Aussie farmers with the tempting Maoist Printed money.
Wake up everyon ethe OP is not far off the truth, we are expendable us westerners to those who profit by doing deals with the tyrannical Chinese government(sic)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
its not a big secret....

They are buying up american treasury bonds like crazy.

The reason is because china has to keep thier own dollar so undervalues to keep their economy going, they are in almost as bad of a position as america. Just that american gov likes to make villains out of everyone to keep the target off their own backs.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
meh, 10 years ago I was reading here how we were all really secret subjects of the queen, and how she was buying up everything in america

I wonder who it will be 10 years from now

India ?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Well they sure have cab industry in NY down pat.

Welcome to America....Hindi music full volume, curry wafting from the front seat, a series of questions about how you get to your destination by the cab driver.

Wrong tariff, and you then are expected to tip.

They should pay me.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
It's not so much one nation "owning" another.

That is the superficial perception and financial arrangements.

It's the international corporations "owning" the wealth.

They extract wealth and store the money in the international investment banks.

The institutional stockholders are the real "owners".

China has many many millionaires and even billionaires.

If the surface "communists" were really worried about that, the wealthy would not exist

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
It might be nice to ignore the facts but check the label.I know this post is short but it is so important. CHECK THE LABELS.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

And again I say, CHECK THE FACTS. Huncker down and buckle up,! Why does it it need a rocket scientist to figure this out????

new topics

top topics

join