It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens or demons?! let the debate begin!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jakemil

Oh come on! You've been a member since 2009, so unless you've not been reading ATS for a long time you should know the Aliens or demons threads are quite popular.

The most recent I believe, www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There's more but this should get you started

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jakemil

post by jakemil
aliens or demons?! let the debate begin!

Where have you been man , the debate has begun and been regurgitated over and over in many threads , the threads tend to become bear pits and no conclusion is ever reached , mainly because no conclusion can be reached .

This subject belongs in the religious forum in my opinion .
edit on 30-9-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Yet ANOTHER thread for the God Squad to start preaching their fairy tale drivel

0/10 for originality

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Okay so we know this kind of post has been done before, but this is the first one I've encountered on Sept 30th 2011 so it's fine by me. It's no different than other subjects out there. Dare I mention the 9/11 forum? It's always a battlefield when I visit there.
I'm always looking for fresh thoughts on older topics. Someone will come along one day an make me go "hmmm. that makes logical sense. I never looked at it that way." so if it takes 100 of like minded posts to find that one, then I don't mind seeing a new one every now and then. If it has the potential of drawing in that one person who's gonna enlighten the way I look at things...so be it.

edit on 30-9-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ozvaldo
Yet ANOTHER thread for the God Squad to start preaching their fairy tale drivel

0/10 for originality

Funny, I thought it was a thread for either side to argue their claims, even though it's redundant.

Did you have anything useful to add, or any claims or proof to argue for the ET hypothesis? If not, why are you wasting space here?
edit on 9/30/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The reason why this debate exists is because of religion.

Without religion there are no demons which means aliens could only be aliens.

So someone who believes that aliens are demons is a person who believes strongly is some sort of ancient religion.

Someone who doesn't believe aliens are demons are people who don't strongly subscribe to a religion.

Is is not interesting that negative or bad experiences to do with aliens or abductions are ultimately referred to as demons by a religious person and a "bad alien/entity" by a person not strongly binded by religion?

There's not enough evidence for either side, only interpretations usually brought about by fear and lack of understanding.

This question will never be decided by debate but only in the future once science can explain to certain people.
Like Carl Sagan said "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

i.e = magic, demons, religious misunderstandings.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
As noted above, there are many threads on this subject. Please continue the discussion there.

Thread Closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join