It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens or demons?! let the debate begin!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I’m writing this post to ask questions and see some different answers to the contradictions that I see among various theories posted on this site. The first contradiction I see is between the aliens vs. demons theory. The first problem I have with the we are being visited by aliens theory is with the scale. With some polls claiming 10% have seen UFOs and 2% claiming abduction! 2% of 300 million is six million, which is a massive intersolar project if you really think about the logistics behind it, it almost broke the USAs back to send 100 thousand to Iraq, and that is on the same planet! Do you realize how many ships it would take to abduct 6 million people! And that is only assuming it ONLY happens in America, if the scale is the same globally, which logically it would be considering aliens from another planet would probably interact with most of the globes people, it would only escalate from there! Globally 2% would be 140 million people.

Chances are realistically that if we do have contact with other planets, it is probably through communications only; two planets in the galaxy develop technology to send radio signals and bounce it to each other. It takes about 30,000 years from a civilizations agricultural revolution we found out. We don’t know how long it takes to develop extra solar technology, but short end it looks like it might take another 2-300 years, long end, if it’s possible, we don’t know! So if there is alien life, the most probable form of contact is communications, secondly would be ONE ship. Our first ONE ship to cross the darkness of space will probably take the whole weight of our civilization to build and launch when it does happen, most likely it will be unmanned as well, and I might take another century or millennia to launch A ship with a small crew on it! But think about it, reality is that discovery of and contact with alien life might be more mundane than some dreamers would like to imagine.

Secondly if there were aliens I personally doubt they would be friendly, at best they would probably be neutral. If you are atheist especially, than you must concur that aliens would have developed due to evolution no differently than any other species on this planet has, the need and force to fight to survive would have dominated that species in their early development like it did to us, and as a result they would too have the same competitive and aggressive tendencies that we have. The only way they would not have those urges is if some technology subdued those urges, in other words something would be controlling their natural wills, an alien big brother, a lobotomy, surgery, drugs, threat of repercussions and so forth, but control measures none the least. If they aren’t, then they would probably have the same attitudes and wills as any creature on this earth, and all creatures on this earth live at the expense of other creatures, we all kill everyday to eat, live in comfort so on and so forth, and all other creatures do this as well. Be it predators on the plains of Africa, or the prey that eats the plants below them. Even the plants choke each other out from sunlight and nutrients. Why would alien life throughout the galaxy be any different?

In my personal opinion I don’t think the beings we see as aliens are demons either. I think personally what they are is subconscious projections, dreams that people feel under different stresses. The sleep paralysis for example is something you have when you are either extremely exhausted, and dreams of abduction are dreams that you have when you feel powerless in your day to day life. Ever notice that powerful people and people in strong positions in our society don’t seem to have them? And the ones that do probably are going through a hardship in their life as well. I mean I could be wrong, and they might be goblins but that is just my opinion and it’s a free country kinda.

The thing that gets me however is the scale that people claim to be getting abducted into alien space craft and they claim it is extraterrestrial in nature. It would be a logistical nightmare first of all, and if they were extraterrestrial and doing experiments on that scale I doubt it would be an act of intergalactic charity, species in our existence simply do not do that for each other, and most people for example can’t even care for their own dogs! Why would aliens go across the galaxy to put a probe in our A** for our own good? If they are doing something like this it is probably for THEIR own good and not our own!

As for the aliens are demons theory, tell aliens to stop acting sketchy, living in the shadows and doing sexual experiments on us at night like a demon would, and we won’t confuse them as demons anymore. If they aren’t demons either then for a galactic civilization they got a sh***y public relations department! There was more cultural sensitivity put in the Iraq invasion then these grey peoples dealings with humans, great your technology is 3000 years ahead of ours but your diplomacy skills suck! Don’t touch my butt!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
They are not demons,for crying that loud!
They are beings like we are.They use logic like we do.They live in cities like we do.They might be evil or good.

But they are NOT by any chance,a demons!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
They are not demons,for crying that loud!
They are beings like we are.They use logic like we do.They live in cities like we do.They might be evil or good.

But they are NOT by any chance,a demons!

Any evidence?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

Sure,use logic.
If you do not have logic,than use Google.
It can be quite useful..

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Let me ask you something first of all,

Have you ever had a personal experience with Aliens or Demons?

Or are you merely poking a stick at it because it interests you?

I dont think we have enough information to accurately debate these phenomena simply due to how rare they are.

I would say that the vast majority of reported cases are not true - fabrications of a terrified mind.

Yet I personally have seen things which fear alone cannot account for.

The animal that is mankind is a frightful beast when wrapped within fearful and primal tendancies, and when its true self is exposed the amateur demonologist are all too quick to flag that person as under direct influence of demonic powers. A human out of control, appears as if a demon.

We consistantly fear the notion of the "other", The unknowns, the could be's. "Whos there!?!?"

Hollywood has done the masses no favors by elaborating upon the fears of the few and they have manifested a vast supply of un-true fear based experiences towards the ET Phenomena.

Sort through the rough, and you'll find a few gems - 'then' you will fear them to.

On a side note, Its important to remember that the subtle realms of vibration which we cannot experience, are just as real and full of beings as this level of experience. Remember that - and consider that there "are" those who walk between the worlds -

People of our race, and of many others.

-GM

edit on 30-9-2011 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
If you believe that aliens don't exist , then you are saying that the rest of the visible Universe is empty of life.

That only demons live only here and fool us with their lies about life elsewhere in the Universe. That if there are demons that do this then there must be angels too and they can't make sure we get the truth of it? That believing what demons tell us is foolish because they ALWAYS lie.

And that whole limit on our awareness is designed to keep us in the "dark ages" like when the church told everyone that the earth was the center of the Universe, that it was flat and if you sailed to far you would fall off, so don't try it. Here There be Dragons...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
they are demons, ask them to flee in the name of Jesus Christ and watch them run.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
1 feels they are energies like humans here SOME EVOL energies SOME GOOD energies. YOU CANT PLACE THEM ALL AS DEMONS, smh..
edit on 9/30/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by STEADFast

How will you be able to tell an ANGEL?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Theres been about 20 threads on this exact same subject.... do we realy need another one?

here's just a few...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
'alien' visitations leave no physical evidence and usually cause severe emotional distress, except for a minority that finds these encounters terrifically gratifying, usually as the result of receiving inaccurate or misleading information and vague warnings, and experiencing some sort of 'astral traveling'.
ditto demonic visitations in the past.
the tree is judged by the fruit. whatever they are they are up to no good.
John Keel speculated on this in 'The Mothman Prophecies', a book I highly recommend. his theory is that entities from inner space are 'playing' humans, and have been for many years, for reasons unknown. he had some really good illustrations of 'alien' encounters that mirrored 'fairy folk' encounters in the past.

aliens, fairy folk, demons; all small, usually scary, mysterious, impossible to track down, leave no evidence.

whatever/whoever they are, I want no part of them!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
IN THE MOVIE AVATAR-----WHAT WERE THE HUMANS TO THE NA VI. NOT THE GOOD ONES WHO TRIED TO INTERACT NO, THE OTHERS WHO FELT BUSINESS AS USUAL MINING /STRIPPING ECT ???????????????????????????????
anyone care to speak on this example?

NAMASTE*******
edit on 9/30/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014

Sure,use logic.
If you do not have logic,than use Google.
It can be quite useful..

So no . . .

Really, you just throw around the word logic like its some magik phrase to answer all questions.

Too many of these threads for sure.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Aliens are demons just as much as they are angels. If you have one doing what we would call "bad things" then it's labeled demonic. It's an interpretation, that is all. It's like how some humans are saint like in there behavior while others are like pure evil.
If one was to save you would you call it a demon? No. It would be labeled an angel. Once people come to understand that all religious gods are not from this world then you can understand that we are just dealing with another race of beings from elsewhere. Why it's hard for people to fathom that their God is in actuality a space being from another world is beyond me. If you chose to believe in a deity but refuse to realize that this being you worship is not from Earth then you are closing your mind a bit early. This deity is, was an alien being.
I know a lot of you may cringe at this thought but it only makes sense if you stop and think about it. Why, in your beliefs, create another dimension your God is from rather than use common sense and see that they are from just beyond our reach in space. Another dimension is not required.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by auraelium

Well said that man!
200th post.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
A fun debate! And, I'm currently writing a book about this subject and will be available early next year.

UFO's are a "Sign" and "Wonder." They pull off all of these maneuvers that go against physics. Why hasn't anyone solved what UFO's are yet after ALL of this time?

There is no life on other planets. UFO's are not carrying beings from other planets. They're carrying demons. Sounds far-fetched doesn't it? Remember way back when when Aliens were far-fetched?

Not one movie depicts UFO's carrying Demons. Every movie, TV show, book, song, etc. tells you that UFO's are Alien transports. Why hasn't anyone made a movie yet where the Aliens are Demons instead? There's a reason for this people.

When "Aliens" come they will set themselves up as Gods. They will fool everyone, even the Elect. Satan has worked very hard to get people to believe they're aliens and not demons. He's done another great job to get people to believe he doesn't exist. Oh, but he does!

Satan is the opposite of Christ, and the Ascended Masters are really the Fallen Angels (Opposite of "Ascended" is "Fallen." When these Fallen Angels come, they will FINALLY be the Gods they have sought to be for generations.

Soon Disclosure will happen. What is Disclosure? It's a form of an announcement. So, when Disclosure happens, they're actually announcing something, but what? On the surface they'll be announcing that Aliens exist, but the REAL announcement is that the Deception in the Bible has officially begun --that will be Maitreya's Day Of Declaration.

So many are misguided about Aliens. When they come many people will give themselves entirely to them. It's all about Free Will, remember that. Satan has to put on a good show for you to give yourself freely to the Majik we're all about to witness. That's all UFO's are --Satan's magic. A Distraction from God. After all, when we're Distracted from God, we are Disconnected from God. And when we are Disconnected from God we are most likely, out of Free Will, to Sin against Him, which is Satan's plan.

Everything in society right now is built to be a distraction against God so we don't pray and update our Consciences, which is our communication device with God. When that isn't updated or refreshed, the Moral Fiber of society will unravel, which we are seeing right now. Oh, but it's just getting started!

Soon, we'll all see sadness on a level that one one was meant to see. But, because of our sins, we bring this sadness and suffering down upon us.

God bless us all!

Please don't be so quick and free to give yourself to Disclosure and when They come. At least take the responsibility and ask some intelligent questions beforehand. Take a step back, pause, be quiet and think.

Aliens are in fact Demons.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
If you strip away all the "evil" aspects of demons, and all the "outer space" aspects of aliens...
then what's the point?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

What is this opinion based on? And how did you reach these conclusions?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

"For false messiahs and false prophets will rise up and perform signs and wonders so as to deceive, if possible, even God's chosen ones." Mark 13:22

well said Onenation.

satan's version of Blue Beam?

"Project Blue Beam is a conspiracy theory that claims that NASA is attempting to implement a New Age religion with the Antichrist at its head and start a New World Order, via a technologically-simulated Second Coming."
rationalwiki.org...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Thanks for beating me to address this - it's all a matter of how best to interpret the evidence to explain what we see, and with all the shifting claims, physical improbabilities, sizes and distances involved, as well as the peculiar behaviours and secrecy exhibited, I personally can't subscribe to the ET theory to explain the damned thing.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join