It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Bang Theory

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I love this show it is so funny!!! my favorite is when howard was on the phone with sheldon and he acted liked his mother. This show is orginal I really enjoy wacthing it. All the Actor's are great and work together like a charm! it is A+.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
This is my fav program, I love it so much.

Showing it here in the UK, been watching it for a few months.

Sheldon is my favourite, hes so funny. Wolowitz is my second fav.

Watching it now on E4, the one where Raj has to find a job or he will be sent back to India.

The thing I love about this show is it always cheers me up, no matter what a crap day I have had I just watch Big Bang and I am LMAO.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by restless genius

If you notice, they slowly added a female counter part for everyone except Raj lol, i'm guessing they might add someone and it would be a funny scenario.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Lol yeah a girlfriend for Raj would be funny.

Sheldon's girlfriend is hilarious and I like penny she's hilarious too.

Did you see the episode where Sheldon Raj Leonard and Howard were on a train and Raj was trying to chat that lady up, he got confident because he was drinking beer, but it was non-alcoholic, his reaction when he realised was brilliant.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Watch it each week. I love it!! I swear Sheldon has Aspergers. He has ALL of the classic symptoms, however, the shows writers say that if they said he did, it would make Leonard a friend out of pity and they dont want that. Sheldon makes me laugh. I LOVE Leonard. He is a hot nerd. LOL

Penny was on 8 Rules of Dating My Teenage Daughter before John Ritter's death. I always liked her too. She hangs pretty good with the nerd herd.

Love it!

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by restless genius

That lady was Summer Glau.

From Firefly and Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join