It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Origins of Mankind research points to single origin for our species.....Youd be surprised where its

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

There's not a whit of evidence to be found anywhere in Cremo's Creationist book.

Harte

Corrected that for ya; Cremo's Hindu Creationist book

edit on 4/10/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by SmArTbEaTz
I doubt you will see too many well known scientists encourage these findings in threat of being ridiculed for their beliefs.

Tellinger will never be taken seriously by the scientific community because he uses findings to support a preconceived notion. If he's serious about his claims he can submit it for peer review and establish his claims through the normal scientific channels - instead of making appeals to the scientifically illiterate masses who also have preconceived beliefs.

My thoughts exactly. we need irrefutable facts not presuppositions.

By the way OP it is very bold to assume that there is a single origin for our species when we have Rh+ and Rh- blood types. This alone should ring alarms. Moreover, recent genomic research suggests that half of our ancestery is unknown.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
from

BUT the other important realisation that struck me was that all this activity took place here for about 300,000 years - without the existence of money. To make people do what you want them to do, without rising up in protest, you have to keep them warm, fed and housed in reasonable comfort. They have to be provided with all their basic needs and not desire more.

I will affirm that money didn't exist until the impostors brought it with them.
There's been alot of books burned through the ages. The most significant ones in my opinion are from the Alexandria collection- what's left of it but the existence of such a library burned in our collective memory?

IMPOSTORS come to impose upon and to beguile and to oppress. Edgar Cayce said there's something buried under the Sphinx...

1% of us have a pretty good idea while 99% of us are in the dark...

Pure conjecture.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by metaldemon2000
I think the white race didn't come from this planet.

I do not know if someone else responded to your offering, but lets look at this.

I would argue all the "Races" are from this planet, regardless of skin color. Now, if the White Race had traits that differ with the balance of the Worlds Population, then we could address that more so, but having the same "Talents" found in the other Races sort of diminishes the premise. Whites have no Telepathic abilities. We can't Bend Steel in our Bare Hands. We are unable to fly, and ultimately utilize the same percentage of Grey Matter as the Balance of Humanity.

Not trying to be racist but when you consider that out of the 5 races the Caucasian race is the least oldest and yet has the highest number of genetic disorders, cancers, heart problems etc.

Here you are 100% correct. We also find this discussed in passing within the scriptures. Mankind (both Male and Female), where created on the Sixth Day. The Caucasian is an Adamic Bloodline and in some cases, a Cainite Bloodline). Adam wasn't present or alive during the Sixth Day. It was the Hunters, Gatherers, Fishermen, and such that where introduced during the Sixth Day. Adam was created for ONE Purpose. To Tend/Till the Field. Carefully review who are the Farmers of this planet. Further confirmation of the timeline you note above.

My theory, mars.

It is a good matter for consderaion, but one that does tend to untrack and get lost with the racial implications.

You Notations about the flaws found with the white race, is also addressed scripturally within the First Book of Moses. The Fallen had alot to do with the result all mankind find themselves in today. the 6th Chapter of Genesis covers this, and those corrective actions taken by GOD and the Angels to address the Fallen and their spawn caused many of the "disorders" you have noted.

Just thought these point should be made and if others have done so previously, sorry for the duplication.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by metaldemon2000
Either way why does the white race have such a low tolerance to the sun? Higher rates of skin cancer, increased photosensitivity of the eyes. More suitable to colder climates. Perfect for conditions on mars if mars contained life.

Just saying. I'm not trying to prove this, its just a simpler explanation.

Not picking on You, but so far you are the only one offering thought for consideration, so lets consider.

I would respond or offer the following for your consideration.

Mankind, Both the Races of the 6th Day, and the Adamic Lineage where created in an enviroment unlike what this planet resembles today. There is a matter refered to Biblically which is discribed or labels "The Firmament". A membrane of water that surrounded this planet. Our Atmosphere would have been effected. Plants would have been Larger. Creatures would have had larger mass. Within the U.S. there are tests occuring in Laboratories which are producing such results creating insects of emense proportions simply by reproducing a preflood sort of enviroment.

I would suggest this to you.

These effects of the removal of the Firmament, Which was GOD's "Corrective Actions" I noted previously, has harmed Mankind. The Sun has unbridaled access directly to everything on this planet. Radiation effects everything, so we would expect that we would see the sort of disorders you have noted.

Especially if, as I believe, Mankind was Created in the preflood (Great Flood, Noah's Flood) world. Those new elements, Cosmic / Solar Radiation, where buffered when Mankind and the Adamic Peoples where created. There is no evidence seen todate, Biblically or Scientifically, to show Man was altered to reflect on this "New World" (Post Flood Globe)

Ciao

Shane

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
I recommend you view the vid below, thing is people who have tried to confirm the things Zecharia Sitchin wrote have found that in fact he made the whole damn thing up, i.e. the need for gold, the planet basically anyone who blindly bases their work on sitchin is in for a nasty surprise!

The guy died last year aged 92, I think. He spent over 50 years deciphering the cuniform tablets.

I just dont see a guy lieing to himself, AND the rest of the world for 50 years.

He was rideculed by whom ??? the main stream CABALSTIC ACADEMIA, the jury isnt still out.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by downunderET

Originally posted by LUXUS
I recommend you view the vid below, thing is people who have tried to confirm the things Zecharia Sitchin wrote have found that in fact he made the whole damn thing up, i.e. the need for gold, the planet basically anyone who blindly bases their work on sitchin is in for a nasty surprise!

The guy died last year aged 92, I think. He spent over 50 years deciphering the cuniform tablets.

I just dont see a guy lieing to himself, AND the rest of the world for 50 years.

He was rideculed by whom ??? the main stream CABALSTIC ACADEMIA, the jury isnt still out.

He never translated a single tablet - he couldn't read the Sumerian, Akkadian or Bablyonian. He made a very nice living making stuff up - he was a fair fiction writer his only problem was that he also said it was real, it wasn't.

Feel free to look up the tablets and translate them yourself, you may do so yourself or in a good quality University library using the existing Sumerian dictionary. (unless you think ALL the scholars are in on the conspiracy)

To the other poster above: well folks its all really nice with the scriptures quoting and all but one tiny flaw continues to collapse your theory: no evidence for a biblical flood - lots of geological evidence against it. Remember its just a story.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SmArTbEaTz

that sounds like a scientific dictatorship...scientists want to keep the paychecks coming. otherwise, imagine the truth about our history

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by FaceLikeTheSun

You don't get grant money as a research scientist for proving what's already been proven.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by iterationzero
reply to post by FaceLikeTheSun

You don't get grant money as a research scientist for proving what's already been proven.

Exactly right - look at the famous scientists - they find new things

Do nothing and end up teaching introductory classes in a community college in Iowa (happened to a friend of mine from HS who also went into Anthropology)

Find something new, get grants, tenure, book deals, research contracts, maybe even a call from National Geo....

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
To the other poster above: well folks its all really nice with the scriptures quoting and all but one tiny flaw continues to collapse your theory: no evidence for a biblical flood - lots of geological evidence against it. Remember its just a story.

My Friend. The Globe is awash with evidence of THE Biblical Flood, pardon the pun.

The problem is interpetation, such as the one YOU obviously have.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shane

Originally posted by Hanslune

My Friend. The Globe is awash with evidence of THE Biblical Flood, pardon the pun.

The problem is interpetation, such as the one YOU obviously have.

Ciao

Shane

Yes I pardon your pun, unfortunately there is no evidence for a global biblical style flood. There is evidence for smaller regional floods at various times. Now the creationist have made up some stuff but it isn't compelling, nor accepted.

Regards

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join