It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just got the flu shot, how soon will I die?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

2nd of all..

you´re trolling.

if you think all those things are good for you, keep consuming them

faulthy logic you´re using.

smoker: well i heard cigarettes are bad for you, why haven't i died yet?

same thing, same weird logic

edit on 30-9-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
I'll be getting my flu shot soon.

I almost never get sick and get my flu shot in the fall each year.

I'm 60, look 50, and feel like 40

So that's the secret!

I'm almost 50, look 40 and feel like I'm 60. I need to see a man about a flu shot, I guess.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I am afraid you are already dead my friend and just like the rest of us... you still don't know when you are dead "enough"

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
It's nice you can make fun of your friend's autistic son and that the US uses the same tactics as the nazis. When you do die and all those people the US killed in the name of freedom and democracy judge you, remember laughter is the best medicine.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
my gram just got a flu shot...a few days later...in the hopspital...

let me know how your new rfid chip works out for you

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I don't understand what is necessary about the flu shot, unless you're old and falling apart. I've never had a flu shot and I may have had the flu maybe once in the last 10+ years.
edit on 30-9-2011 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Maybe this will help...

Deathclock

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Yeah, it sounds real funny to joke about shots, until your child almost dies from one. Maybe you should share your joke with my mother.

I nearly died from encephalitis and grand mal seizures from a DPT shot in September 1982, when I had just entered kindergarten. Although rare to admit connections, the very good doctors at CHKD in Norfolk, VA were able to clearly establish the connection. And on top of all that, I developed Whooping Cough ten days after the shot.
Despite placing very high on intelligence tests, I still suffer learning disabilities 29 years later, from the brain damage caused by that shot. It took me years to break out of that horrible cocoon as a child. I can still recall patterns and shapes on the walls bleeding and moving. I can remember the sound of hollow echoes as I tried to watch and listen to my teachers speak. I remember turning inward, unable to deal with the overload on my sensory processes.
Thinking it to be a rare reaction, I did what I thought was the right thing and vaccinated my young daughter. She would break out in eczema every time she got a shot, and now, at age 17 still suffers from severe eczema. Until recently, her asthma was off the charts until she weaned herself from her dependence on her inhaler. I remember her gutteral screaming for hours after the shots. That was before I wised up and made the connections her doctors refused to make.
Just keep getting your flu shots. Keep feeding the gaping, cavernous maw of Big Pharma. They will thank you for it, and dance on your grave afterwards.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by satron
I don't understand what is necessary about the flu shot, unless you're old and falling apart.

Because healthy young people can die of the flu, or pass the flu on to a vulnerable person.

I've never had a flu shot and I may have had the flu maybe once in the last 10+ years.

Congratulations?

I've never been in a car accident, so I don't see why it's necessary to wear a seat belt....

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

Ahhhhhh, best I tell you now......that flu shot you had?..........does'nt work!

Sorry mate, thought I'd drop the news now so you're not alarmed when winter hits and you have the flu.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

The flue shot isn't meant to kill you, just dull your critical thinking skills, it seems to have worked.

Dead people are not profitable, obediant tired slaves are.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
You couldn't pay me to get a flu shot.

I'm not playing russian roulette with big pharma and their inadequately tested vaccines.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I haven't ever gotten the flu shot and I don't ever plan on doing so.

I did have the flu, or something similar, a little over a month ago. Guess what? I'm still alive!
I hadn't had the flu since 7th grade, so I guess it caught up with me, which is OK. Now, I'll have a natural resistance instead of some lab created faux pharma resistance.

I've never had chicken pox, do you think I'd get the vaccine? No!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

are you still here.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ACTS 2:38

If the Op hasn't died, the answer is quite obvious.
He/she got the chip instead and, therefore, is required to remain alive so the tracking can begin.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Who knows, we are the gunine pigs.

Let people think whatever they want about these things. Who really cares? Just do whatever you want to do with your life and your body and leave it at that. If you don't like the post about those topics, then don't read them.

I personally do not get the flu shot, but I still drink tap water, and use a mirowave and so on, but I still don't try to tell people who don't do those things that they are nuts. It's their choice not mine. I'm the one walking around in my body, living my life...so why care so much what I do or anyone else for that matter?

Also I have never had the flu

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I expect it to be between right now and the end of your life. One thing for sure, no one gets out of here alive.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I have never gotten the flu shot and only gotten the flu a few times in the 35 years I have lived....So is it the shot or just the individual. Placebo effect. A lot of times the strains they pick to put in the shot are wrong anyway. Go to the CDC and count how many shots you got that ended being the wrong strain for the season. They readily admit this on their website. Chances are high that you Believed you were safe and therefore your mind told your body it was immune and therefore you were immune. Go look at placebo studies....Placebos were actually found to work Better than real medicines. It is like how with children when they are scared and you give them some powerful object to protect them and they believe it will protect them and they are no longer scared. The Flu shot just protects you from your fear. It is your mighty plastic sword of protection. Cute really.

www.minyanville.com...

www.wired.com...

articles.mercola.com...

www.naturalnews.com...

drtenpenny.com...

If it is the wrong strain, why is it good for you to have...talk about BS.

www.medicalnewstoday.com...
www.esunahealth.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Thank you all for your wise comments. Some have been very interesting and some poignant. When I was young I used to get very sick all the time. I guess you could say I was a sickly child. Even as an adult, whenever I got sick from the flu it almost killed me. I have only had the flu shot twice in my life and never got sick either that time or this time.

I had strep throat three times, and people used to say you could only get it once. It is funny how some people can get sick while others in the same house do not get sick. The last time I had the flu was in 2007 and since we were visiting family in a different state, I ended up having to go to the hospital for treatment. I had gotten the flu while staying the night before in a Motel 6. My husband did not get it though.

I just think some people are more susceptible to getting illnesses though. Not all children in every family get sick, while some families have all members get sick.

I think we really don't know why some people get sick while others don't.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Growing up I used to play in the dirt all the time -- we all did. We were outside from dusk til dawn. I never get sick and Im sixty one. Still do take the flu shot more so that I dont give my wife something I pick up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join