It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Country of Chile for Sale: Sold! To the NWO!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
&

It's a long, thin country, full of natural resources: copper, timber, iron ore, nitrates, precious metals, molybdenum, and hydropower. It's a beautiful country and foreigners who live there claim there is a lot more "freedom" there than in other western countries.

But for how long?

Did you know the CIA ran covert operations to overthrow one of Chile's presidents?

The CIA, with the cooperation of the Agency for International Development and the State Department, secretly funneled up to $20 million into Chile to aid Eduardo Frei in his successful attempt to defeat Marxist Salvador Allende for the Presidency of the country.

Source: www.globalsecurity.org...

Point 1: During the past 35 years, look at what has been sold to "international interests:" The telephone system, the water company, the electricity company, all of their highways, the once-thriving fishing industry, the fabulous agricultural sector--(this has resulted in a rise of food prices of upward of 100% in a country which until 1970 was SELF-SUFFICIENT in food production.)
&

Point 2: Where there is David Rockefeller, there is trouble. Here's a video of his latest visit to Chile as he is being heckled (David Rockefeller was reportedly seen in a car with the Chilean President. Note that with his good-old friend Agustin Edwards Eastman, Mr. Rockefeller takes a quick vacation almost every year in the south of Chile. Both are well known for working with the CIA during the 1973 coup against Salvador Allende and manipulating public opinion through a newspaper called “El Mercurio”.

&

Point 3: ALL Chilean cadets, after graduation, travel to either Fort Benning Ga or Westpoint for further training; the Chilean military maintains a permanent office at Westpoint. The US Embassy in Santiago is a huge complex, totally out of proportion to the size of the country, with - it is claimed - an atom bomb-proof secure basement of many stories

Picture of embassy:

&

Point 4: The southern part of Chilean Patagonia has been sold under mysterious circumstances to `unknwon´interests and it is rumored that either Jewish or a Palestinian settlement will be established there when and if the Middle East implodes. A Chilean IS NOT ALLOWED to enter this part of HIS country, it being fenced off and heavily guarded; it is claimed not even the Chilean Air Force is allowed in the air-space over Patagonia; as a consequence no one knows what is going on there.

Here's a quote from an article written about this land take-over:

"In the last 15 years, business magnates and public figures from all over the world, captivated by the beauty of this vast region shared by southern Argentina and Chile, have bought up huge tracts of land that encompass rivers, lakes and mountains and offer storybook views. I approached this job with the prejudice shared by the majority of Argentines, who believe their land is being plundered," reporter Gonzalo Sánchez, author of "La Patagonia vendida" (Patagonia: Sold), told IPS. "

Point 5: The current economic policy in Chile was derived and instituted by several Chileans who attented the University of Chicago and were tutored by two famous economists at the school. These Chilean students were called "The Chicago Boys" in Chile and were reportedly paid by the CIA. Once they graduated, they helped to institute the coup that overtook Chile and the new economic system they instituted came from a 300-page manifesto written by the graduates. Source:www.ditext.com...
&

While Chileans just seem to be waking up, there have been pockets of resistance. The website of the Chilean Resistance, is now being dubbed the “Wikileaks of Chile” for their recent leaks of information. Matias and crew can also be found on the streets of Chile info jamming the public with street actions and demonstrations. Check out their YouTube channel here.

www.youtube.com...&

Some of these statements are heresay----but truth is always stranger than fiction. I imagine the US has a vested interest in Chile's natural resources--especially copper and silver mining.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

is he dead because he didnt seem to react at all to this
im pretty sure they are just moving around a corpse
edit on 30-9-2011 by UniverSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by UniverSoul

They got rid of your video really quick!

Can you find it anywhere else?

The mining accident really put Chile on the map and it's no wonder with all their natural resources that the NWO must have control over the land. Money, money, money!!!
It's also no wonder that Bush and several other nasties bought property and land in Brazil.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
This sux... I wish someone, or something, would step in and get rid of the Rockefeller & Rothschild powers before they destroy and ruin this planet. If there is one thing I hate more then these families it's the Vatican...

It's too damn bad we are too busy fighting among ourselves to notice what could be done if we stood together. There are thousands of them and quadrillions of us... It doesn't take a high school graduate to do the math...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Yeah they bought up that land to drain the aquifer... which just happens to be the biggest in the world
Man, can't we ever get a break? How are the little guys going to stand up when weight of the power and money keeps us at bay?

What really gets me
is all the people working around the clock to make this world a better place get ignored while others that are working around the clock to figure out how to control it have the money and resources.

Awesome signature BTW...
edit on 30-9-2011 by SmArTbEaTz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by UniverSoul

They got rid of your video really quick!

Can you find it anywhere else?

The mining accident really put Chile on the map and it's no wonder with all their natural resources that the NWO must have control over the land. Money, money, money!!!
It's also no wonder that Bush and several other nasties bought property and land in Brazil.

i think i got the code wrong it was just the video he posted of david rockerfella getting confronted

yeah well part of their plan is to put people and nations in debt so they can come in and buy land, resources, people etc.. and then claim that its actually theres..
yeah i heard about that, trying to get their dirty hands on the water in the worlds largest aquafiler or something..
its funny how much power we give money

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
What happened to that last youtube video posted?
Who's watching?

The tie-in with that Chilean mine accident - where the survivors were oddly treated like hollywood celebs, and all the other strangeness that accompanied that rescue.

And Mr. Chavez was recently reported (saw it on ats) as having liver problems or something similar.
He was supposedly one of the resistors, non?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by UniverSoul
reply to post by MRuss

is he dead because he didnt seem to react at all to this
im pretty sure they are just moving around a corpse

I'm surprised @ the Lack of security

it seems like you could thump him easily
I mean this guy filming & yelling @ him is arms distance away

any1 else find this strange ...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by spoonbender

Yeah, i was also surprised at the lack of security. those guys pushing his worthless a$$ around could also be his super security in disguise. Man, all i can think is if i saw that David R. somewhere and I was that close to him, it would be DAMN hard not to at least sock him with a good 'ol 1 2.....3 4 5 6 7. 8.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
you can see chile is free.

if that guy did that in the united states, he would have been tasered and/or shot.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
SandF

It's a shame.. The world elitists are moving to new virgin territories to rape and plunder...
Their greedy thirst for power and control never ends.. President Pinera is just another western puppet pushing dirty political and capitalist agendas..

I've lived in southern Chile off and on and it's becoming noticeable now that the countries leaders are moving toward a westernized capitalistic mindset. They are definitely in bed with US policy makers.

It's seems even the far reach of the Patagonia is falling victim to the world power elitists. The living conditions are not the most comfortable (due to the cold and rain) so I don't see Patagonia being a very optimal habitation for middle east refuges. Especially with the active volcanoes and earthquake zones. I think it's more about monopolizing the rights to all the natural resources that Patagonia has to offer.

edit on 30-9-2011 by matito because:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Just my opinion, but there is a point 6 worth consideration as well. Namely, people face trade-offs.

In this case Chileans' standard of living ranks highest amongst South American states at a per capita GDP of ~15K, and either 5th or 6th in contrast to North American states. Moreover, their growth rate is okay despite the global economic downturn.

Numbers:
South America: en.wikipedia.org...
North America: en.wikipedia.org...
Chile Growth Rate: www.tradingeconomics.com...

Overall I enjoyed your thread; and my point 6 opinion is just a reflection of my general impression of Chile in terms of the well-being of their citizens as gauged by economic trends.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Totally posted a video that had been posted....very sorry for being lazy and trying to be funny
edit on 30-9-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
we also got noriega installed in panama,,,,,, and then turned our back later on him, villifying him,,,, and installed another,,,,,,,,,,,,,, all in the name of keeping the canal under usa control

i just watched panama deception documentary

sickening,,,, and again the bush's are evil liars,,,,,,,, and we impose our will on third world countries

top topics

join