It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire Squid on the face of humanity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
This article is a year old, but some might not have seen it before: LINK

It goes into great detail about the biggest economic/political conspiracy since the early early 1900s...

There seems to be a great deal of anger or indifference against the guys protesting on Wall Street, and the linked article makes it abundtantly clear that those guys are right to protest. The people have been screwed with long enough...

By now, most of us know the major players...

As George Bush's last Treasury secretary, former Goldman CEO Henry Paulson was the architect of the bailout, a suspiciously self-serving plan to funnel trillions of Your Dollars to a handful of his old friends on Wall Street.

Robert Rubin, Bill Clinton's former Treasury secretary, spent 26 years at Goldman before becoming chairman of Citigroup — which in turn got a $300 billion taxpayer bailout from Paulson.

There's John Thain, the asshole chief of Merrill Lynch who bought an $87,000 area rug for his office as his company was imploding; a former Goldman banker, Thain enjoyed a multi-billion-dollar handout from Paulson, who used billions in taxpayer funds to help Bank of America rescue Thain's sorry company.

And Robert Steel, the former Goldmanite head of Wachovia, scored himself and his fellow executives $225 million in golden-parachute payments as his bank was self-destructing.

There's Joshua Bolten, Bush's chief of staff during the bailout, and Mark Patterson, the current Treasury chief of staff, who was a Goldman lobbyist just a year ago, and Ed Liddy, the former Goldman director whom Paulson put in charge of bailed-out insurance giant AIG, which forked over $13 billion to Goldman after Liddy came on board.

The heads of the Canadian and Italian national banks are Goldman alums, as is the head of the World Bank, the head of the New York Stock Exchange, the last two heads of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York — which, incidentally, is now in charge of overseeing Goldman — not to mention...

Forget Elenin, reptilians, or other nonsense...THIS is a real life conspiracy that affects every one of us more than fictional reptiles ever could

edit on 30-9-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
fictional reptiles ever could

edit on 30-9-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

Fictional, my LORD
Its all a mind game to drive the human conscious my friend.. Be well
edit on 9/30/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I just accidentally a vampire squid.
Is that bad?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
As funny as the thread title is...the actual conspiracy isn't.

It demonstrates how unimportant it is who's president, because it seems in the end, all presidents are mere sock puppets of Goldman Sachs. Just look at the White House staff and the head of all major financial institutions.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

It's an excellent article, but If I am not mistaken taibbi has since taken back the term "Vampire squid" after he found out that those really exist. The comparison is totally unfair on the poor vampire squids.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by narwahl
reply to post by MrXYZ

It's an excellent article, but If I am not mistaken taibbi has since taken back the term "Vampire squid" after he found out that those really exist. The comparison is totally unfair on the poor vampire squids.

en.wikipedia.org...

Couldn't agree more

The sad part is, a thread talking about someone posting a random blog post claiming the end of the world is near because god hates gays gets 10+ pages of posts....yet something like Taibbi unravels gets relatively little attention. Especially sad because it affects all of us, no matter where we live. The people are so busy playing dungeons and dragons (aka left vs right, hate *insert religious group*, hate *insert random nationality*) that they don't see what's really going on.

And of course the media are so bought by now, the people are being systematically dumbed down.

Not saying this because I want stars or flags, I just think it's genuinely sad...

new topics

top topics

join