It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Travolta is a time traveler?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Stumbled upon this little article about an old picture being auctioned on eBay which does have some similarity to Travolta, and knew there were folks here who are interested in this topic..

cbsnews.com

"For those of you who don't know, John Travolta is a Scientologist and many Scientologists believe in a type of reincarnation. Of course, time travel can't be ruled out as well," the seller wrote in the auction's description. Buyers are being asked to cough up $50,000 to own the photo.

Just wanted to share this for those interested

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
No thats a vanpire!!

+23 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Must be an immortal....HA HA HA HA STAYIN' ALIIIIIIIVE.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
No it's his great uncle Mickey.
And he could dance too!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Oh come on...

Nicolas Cage the other week... now Travolta?

It barely resembles him either, much like the Nic Cage one, although that at least did look like him.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
there is an uncanny resemblance, lol!!

hey, what's a "canny" resemblance mean?

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
WOW look.... It's Keanu Reeves!!!!!

Or if you need the idea planted, as you always do in these ridiculous threads, then here ya go

edit on 30/9/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Don't shoot the messenger..

Maybe I should have had my first cup of coffee before posting this one..

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Hey I'm just messin', these threads actually are hilarious and I'm pretty sure your tongue was in your cheek while posting this right...?

Right?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Actually, he looks quite similar to him. Unlike the cage photo. This one is almost dead on. I think.
edit on 30-9-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

link   

My personal opinion is this - out of the billions of people who have been around... a couple are bound to look exactly the same as each other. Look around the earth today alone and you'll find hundreds of people who probably look exactly the same I'll bet, let alone looking back through the ages...

Nothing to do with time travelling or vampires or anything else of this nature imo (although the threads are entertaining to see
). Just people who happen to look quite similar.. which is of course bound to happen.
edit on 30-9-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

link   
Now this is what I call making something out of nothing !! It's all genetics. There are only so many combinations of the human genetic code and sequencing!!! That's how you can get people that really look alike. My daughter has a friend in her class room that you can positively mistake for my daughter's twin but the girl is of no relation to either my family or my wife's ! Genetic tend to repeat itself every now and then, it just happens !

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Doesn't really look like him. Do you really think he would travel to the future to make "Welcome Back Kotter"?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

In the big melting pot of DNA there are bound to be lookalikes or "dopplegangers"

I have one myself where I live and people are always asking if I was out somewhere when I wasn't yet I've never seen this guy or possible guy's before...

I even saw a guy who looked exactly like samuel jackson once but he said he wasn't...maybe he was lying though haha

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

I think it looks more like Travolta than the Cage one did of Nic Cage (the ears were different). In the nutty world of ATS, i wouldnt be suprised if this thread goes mental because of the scientology/reincarnation/time travel thing. We'll see. Thanks for the fun. s+f

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Hi Jack, s&f'd your thread because at least its contents relate to the title, which is more than can be said for recent offerings by a few (currently active) ATS members.

Originally posted by Suspiria
Must be an immortal....HA HA HA HA STAYIN' ALIIIIIIIVE.

Brilliant!
Talk about synchronicity... It reminds me of a new ad from Mercedes Benz that's been doing the rounds on our TV networks here:

Oh, yeah, Dance, everyone, dance!

ETA: Doesn't that raccoon look amazingly like... errrmmm... nvm...

edit on 30/9/11 by JustMike because: I added an edit, you see... It's the bit at the end with "ETA", which means "Edited to add". Oh, whatever... It's Friday, okay?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

My personal opinion is this - out of the billions of people who have been around... a couple are bound to look exactly the same as each other. Look around the earth today alone and you'll find hundreds of people who probably look exactly the same I'll bet, let alone looking back through the ages...

Nothing to do with time travelling or vampires or anything else of this nature imo (although the threads are entertaining to see
). Just people who happen to look quite similar.. which is of course bound to happen.
edit on 30-9-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

doppelgangers.

we all have them even in real time.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
nice find!...here we go again...is this what hollywood and the rich elite beautiful people are all about? they get to live on and on and enjoy fame and fortune?...in trade for their mortal souls?...i think it might be true.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
It is amazing how many of these kinds of things are really out there.

Check this one out (keep in mind, they both talk about sex alot and were both quite contriversial)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join