It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO threatens to open fire at Kosovo barricades

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Kosovo Serbs: If Americans want to kill me then go ahead....."

“It was frightening to see the demonstrators running, tumbling over each other to get away,” Premovic says of Tuesday’s clashes between Serbs and Nato troops. “There were hundreds of local people, young and old, and I could hear gunfire – tap-tap-tap. If the Americans want to kill me, then go ahead, I have nowhere else to go. But this has always been Serb land; there have never been Albanians here.

Thats the whole point.....its Nato/USA supporting the ethnic cleansing of Serbs, but you wont see any of them dragged before the ICC for it will you?

“Serbs are disappearing everywhere,” he adds. “Croatia, Macedonia, and they are under pressure in Montenegro. What could we possibly hope for from the Albanians?”

“Every river has a source and every nation has its birthplace. The birthplace for every Serb is Kosovo. “And what happens when a river loses its source? It disappears,” he says. “But Serbs will never leave Kosovo. “No price and no amount of violence will force us out.”

I do hope Russia shows some teeth in all this.

But why are they supporting "illegally" Kosovo's independance? Because they want to build a Greater Albania, thats why.

Greater Albania: A New Nato sponsored conflict

With Albania now a full NATO member state and as such under the protection of the Alliance’s Article 5 mutual military assistance clause, calls for a Greater Albania at the expense of the territory of several other European nations have grown louder and more unrelenting.

Nine days later Albanian Prime Minister Berisha bluntly stated that “the national unity for all Albanians project should be a guiding light for politicians in Albania and Kosovo.” He insisted that “Albania and Kosovo must under no circumstances consider each other as foreign states.”

Albania is now a full NATO member and as such the Alliance itself could be called upon to react if Kosovo authorities provoke a confrontation with neighbors like Serbia and Macedonia and Albania insist that it and Kosovo are not “foreign countries.” If Albania intervenes on behalf of its “brother nation” in a military conflict with a non-Alliance adversary, NATO will ipso facto become involved.

So what we see here has been preplanned for a long time....Albania and Kosovo consider themselves one nation.....Albania being a Nato member has the backing of USA.

Therfore should a Kosovo conflict flare up into a regional conflict, Nato will be dragged in.

I truly beleive that Russia should send its own peacekeepers and observers to northern Kosovo to watch over the events going on there and to provide a buffer that I beleive the Nato troops nor the local albanian gypsies will risk inflaming.

This whole mess began in Kosovo in 1989 ........

Check out the pic below - White Muslim European State

I truly beleive this is the long term plan......this is the first major step of the Muslim Invasion of Europe (not including the vast muslim immigrant influx the last decade or so)....but why is Nato sponsoring such a move? It is very remenicent of the birth of Israel as a state amongst and in the heartland of the Arab world.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

You have no idea my freind

On youtube i have seen radical Albanians calling for the death and calling for a war against Serbs and Serbia and some of them have a picture of great Albania taken over Serbia.

Funny that Neo Nazis Croatians are supporting the Albanians

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Kosovo War Crimes Witness Found Dead in Germany

A European Union official said on September 28 that a key witness in a war crimes trial in Kosovo has been found dead in a park in Germany.

EU rule of law mission spokesman Nicholas Hawton said German police are investigating the death of Agim Zogaj, known as "protected witness X" in the war crimes trial against a former ethnic Albanian rebel commander who is now a senior politician -- Fatmir Limaj.

Hawton gave no further details. Zogaj had been granted protected witness status in return for his testimony in the Limaj trial.

Isn't that surprising. When the EU and NATO wants a witchhunt against the Serbs in the courts everything goes smoothly. But when it is the real criminals being put on trial, the criminals that NATO is in bed with, then witnesses start to drop dead and the whole thing gets burried under the rug. This is not the first time and not the last. The Albanian administration is Kosovo is largely composed of terrorists, mafiosos, and other criminals with plenty of blood on their hands - but you won't see any of them imprisoned. In fact you won't even see most of them in court.

It's events like these, and the fact that Albanian terrorists guilty of ethnic cleansing walk free in Kosovo, is what angers Serbs and those who support the Serb cause even more. And now the US and NATO hope that the Kosovo Sebs forget the whole thing and go on living in the land occupied by Albanian thugs? Oh no - this will not be forgotten. The Balkans are not done with - unless NATO and their Albanian allies kill off all the remaining Serbs. In fact they might as well kill the Croatians, the Macedonians, and the Montenegrans - Albanians will eventually want all of their land too.

This whole fiasco with NATO vs. Serbia is incredibly rediculous. And what is equally rediculous is how brainwashed the Americans and some Europeans are - that they are utterly clueless about the course of events in Kosovo, and still manage to blame everything on the Serbs.
edit on 2-10-2011 by maloy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

The way I hear it from my friends over there, KFOR is nothing but US/NATO backed military thugs for the drug production and transport over there. Is there any truth of that?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
RTS.RS

Sorry cant find anything on english sites hope you can translate it in some other ways.

2 Serbs got attacked, One of them died and the other one (His son) is badly injured

And still nothing on Western News, if this was Albanian who got killed or Muslims it would be on a "Extra" headline

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
In the Balkans, the slightest spark can ignite hundreds of years of grievances.

I just hope one day there can be a resolution for the conflict in the Balkans.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flint2011
reply to post by Nikola014

The way I hear it from my friends over there, KFOR is nothing but US/NATO backed military thugs for the drug production and transport over there. Is there any truth of that?

It has to be drugs. Kosovo has no industry worthy of mentioning. It is a political creation to hide illegal activities from drug dealing to human organ trafficking. I don't want to mention any names here, but very high ranking world politicians are involved in this. and God knows what else (dumping radioactive materials?).

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

It has to be drugs. Kosovo has no industry worthy of mentioning.

thats correct Kosovo has no industry it has only three, Drugs, Coal, Oil. Camp bonsteel protects the oil pipeline in Kosovo.

In Kosovo Population below poverty line is at 30% (2010 est.) and Unemployment rate:45% (2009 est.) still growing high and wont be coming down.

What did you expect from who live on drugs in that part of europe?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
It's a pool of cheap labor and thousands of asylum seeking people to keep in check European labor.

During war in 1999, lots of depleted uranium was dumped on Kosovo. I wouldn't be surprised that experiments the kind of those conducted in Guatemala and Africa, are going on there too. Capitalist corporations are such opportunists. Kosovo Liberating Army was classified as terrorist organization by CIA, and then suddenly they became allies.

All we get from Kosovo is political non-talk, but where is the real information? It is totally censored and projected as Albanian-Serbian enduring conflict. There is much more going on in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

It has to be drugs. Kosovo has no industry worthy of mentioning.

thats correct Kosovo has no industry it has only three, Drugs, Coal, Oil. Camp bonsteel protects the oil pipeline in Kosovo.

In Kosovo Population below poverty line is at 30% (2010 est.) and Unemployment rate:45% (2009 est.) still growing high and wont be coming down.

What did you expect from who live on drugs in that part of europe?

Who are they protecting the oil pipeline from? Taliban? Al Qaeda? Martians?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Who are they protecting the oil pipeline from?

Thats qutie simple really the answer is the Russians. And China.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by maloy
Kosovo War Crimes Witness Found Dead in Germany

The Balkans are not done with - unless NATO and their Albanian allies kill off all the remaining Serbs. In fact they might as well kill the Croatians, the Macedonians, and the Montenegrans - Albanians will eventually want all of their land too.

The only difference between the current situation/drawing of the maps and when the Ottoman Empire was at its peak before being forced out of the balkans by the Balkans......is Greece.

Greece is the only speed hump for the Neo-Ottoman (I mean Turks) to walk into Europe.

Greece's economy as we all know is pretty much dead and buried...they cannot afford a war, whilst Turkey is on the way up with a strong economy and military.

There were reports last week of Turkish/Greek airforce bumping into each other over the Agean. Greece would loose in any conflict with Turkey and this would open the floodgates to even more of the pan-Arabians to stream unhindered into Europe.

It would join Turkey with (through Greece) Albania, Kosovo and Bosnia to become the new European Muslim Caliphate....

seem far fetched? I dont think so....look at how many muslim immigrants there are in Europe....may as well be sleeper cells as far as Im concerned....Europe wont know what hit them...and Nato is allowing this to happen......

Unfortunately it looks like Europe is destined to burn once more....lets hope this is the last time and the flames blow the winds against the Arab Influx.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
15:44 - NATO does not intend to conduct further investigation into the incident at Jarinje, said Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen.

I didn't expect this at all.

Shame on you NATO!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Update : 8 NATO soldiers injured in Kosovo

At least eight NATO soldiers have been injured while trying to remove barricades set up by Serb residents in northern Kosovo.

Well this is what happens when you invade a country and try to control people. You get your butt handed to you.

GO BACK HOME NATO TROOPS, YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS THERE.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Good,Serbian people!Resist!!! Russia is preparing for nuclear war and will soon enter into battle!This time we dont have traitor like Yeltsin!!!

God bless Serbia!!! Down with Amerika and NATO!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join