It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millions of honey bees killed in apparent poisoning

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Id like to be very careful what I say here, because in mind, still, I have had or heard no reason for that wells explosion , now did it self explode, or did someone explode it, knowing that it would or could not be stopped

but regardless of the above, the result is the same, it has cut the primordial magnetic grid that runs northbound until it hits Alaska,where it has been cut by Exon Valdez in 1986 and still is

To explain the Geophysics and the chain reaction that has now been set in motion, would take me several weeks before I could bring a layman up to speed

but simply put, what it has done has killed the ocean in the Gulf and by now its spreading across the oceans of the Northern hemisphere, Atomic s, unlike the human eye and out of site is out of mind, this I am afraid is not the case

the oil has been changed on the atomic level, it is now soluble and will remain that way, and will not and cannot deplete, it may take a 1000 years to become natural if ever, see Valdez still producing films of toxic oil

to get your head around this massive problem in an Olympic size pool just ONE drop of baby oil can generate a micronized film that can cause our problem, being the stopping of production of all mist sea fog clouds

I well try another way to explain this, I am sure I don't need to explain how much electromagnetic and power is generated within the clouds, one only has to view the power of lightning to go up the scale of which I say begins on the surface of the ocean, via the very convection of that cloud being con vexed out of and through the oceans surface when it is all glassed out, looks like a mirror, and this, mist sea fog, clouds can be visually seen coming out of the oceans surface
Now what I am saying is, there are things going on between that mist on the surface and the sky above, that I may be the only one the planet to know, and I have all the schematics and dimensions and mathematical Equation for it, and I am saying that it has stopped and has done so from the lack of any mist that the oil and dispersant has blocked

here is your questions Answer, to my best efforts possible and under is how it looks in Quantum Atomic optics

(Mist, sea fog, cloud ) == HydroH2o@ Atomic (6)@ full distortion of Electromagnetics @ Nominal Lux and refraction speed of Atomic crystallography under distortion

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by bulla

This thread is based on a case in Brevard County, Florida where 400 hives were stricken in one night. This is why they're speculating that they were poisoned. Could an electromagnetic storm have caused this many bees to die at once? If so, wouldn't it be more widespread than just this concentrated area?
edit on 8-12-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

OK we may as well nail all the possibilities but not man poisoning as that may well prove to be correct, but its my understandings its a massive problem accruing all over

To this I take you to carbon 666, and the crystallography of the bee honey comb, it is no mistake that the bee is in this frequency as its a primordial life force frequency, now make no mistake if those hives were struck by a reverse frequency it would kill every bee and also cause Mal formation of the precise hexagonal comb shape by any further be replacements

Now further still it is known that some trees, plants have a higher magnetic resonance than others, there for some honey correspondingly also has a higher resonating frequency than others, now to this given the pollen was irradiated with gamma rays, including the entire plantation of pollen bearers flowers and leaves trees crops the the bee himself has taken the irradiated pollen back to the hive, and when the natural resonance of the suns energy stopped at sunset then the radiation infection run rampant and killed the bees with toxic shock radiation

bulla joiner of dots

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
UPDATE!

Massive bee kill in south Brevard caused by insecticide

www.floridatoday.com...

Agriculture officials have identified an insecticide commonly used to eradicate roaches, ticks and fleas as the substance that killed hundreds of South Brevard beehives in September.

But the incident remains a whodunit.

The widely used insecticide allows time for insects to carry the poison back to its colony to kill others.

“It’s something that’s designed more or less to kill social insects,” said beekeeper David Webb of Palm Bay, who lost more than 2,300 hives along Babcock Street in South Brevard.

He estimates he’s out $500,000 worth of bees and honey. “There’s no insurance for something like that,” Webb said

Only a few of his remaining hives in the area survived.

Tests by a U.S. Department of Agriculture laboratory found the poison in a mixture of white sugar and water he uses to feed the bees, Webb said.

The mixture was in a large plastic container in the back of a truck parked at his Palm Bay house, he said, while he was away at a bee conference in Argentina.

“Apparently, it was poisoned in that tote,” Webb said, adding that he’s not sure who might have done such a thing. “I hate to start pointing fingers. I just don’t see how it would have been an accident.”

Webb said he plans to meet with law enforcement officials Monday.

“They’ve determined it wasn’t mosquito spraying,” said Jerry Hayes, chief apiary inspector for the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. “They’re looking at contamination of the feedstuff.”

Knowing the poison is far from knowing what happened, officials said.

“Without residues of some type that have been applied by somebody in that area that they have record of, it’s a needle in the haystack,” Hayes said.

Charles Smith of Fellsmere also lost several hundred hives about a half-mile south of Micco Road near the Indian River County line and not far from Webb’s hives.

Webb suspects Smith’s bees ate poisoned syrup from his hives. When Smith checked his hives in September, he found mounds of dead bees spilling out of all 400 hives.

Smith estimated he lost $150,000 in bees and in honey proceeds. “It leaves me out in the cold,” Smith said.

So, it seems as though the culprit(s) is/are still at large.
I'll keep my eyes open and post any updates.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Well that sounds awful familiar from someones comment in the first two pages of this thread. Wait till they find away to deploy this on humans.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Einstein once said if honeybees went extinct the human race would have only a few years left to live

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dorkfish87
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Einstein once said if honeybees went extinct the human race would have only a few years left to live

You may be shocked to discover, it is for this reason the Knights of Templar kept bees, and built special bee hives, built into there buildings and that the masonry caved in to the stone, the emblem of the rose, and at the center of this rose was the entrance to these hives

And why do you think Einstein would have bought that issue up, explaining such a fact, as Nostradamus also uses the disappearance of the bees,in his predictions, within the Rose cryptic by Robert Fludd etching 1633

bulla joiner of dots

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I am sorry if this all comes out of left field as I understand that your concerned, the bees, but there is a lot more going on than meets the eye, and the bee has been tempered, or used as a symbol or warning of what is to come,

Which overrides your, here and now understanding of why the bees are disappearing, it has been prophesied that this would be so, as hard as this must be for you to understand, you are looking for others that you believe are responsible for the poisoning of your bees, and I am sure that there are those that will postulate this,as being so, whoever the bees are dieing naturally, via other circumstances, that I am trying to get on top of as we speak

bulla joiner of dots

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by bulla

There is a couple of things that you can do as a bee keeper to perhaps not so much protect your bees against natural causes but to eliminate the unspecified causes of there death

One is now you can use a mobile phone that its camera is on twenty for seven day or night vision that is monitored on open up link to net and full access and recorded activity for around 38 dollars a month that you can see your hives at all times and or anyone that goes near them

we in Australia use this link and system to monitor water troughs and gates and grids on roads to prevent cattle steeling from your home or office via full time camera link

for more information on this system see professional installer of system Longreach Queensland Australia

Secondly try installing with your hives a digital UV link and data transfer using the same system that monitors UV rays levels and records rainfall and also temperature humidity and can also measure hive temperature via installed probe

This given technology to day I could do this, on all your hives, from my office, now, from Australia

Now get smart or get out , and no I don't have the time to do that, but I'm sure given the premiss put, that some smart thinking doud will and if you cannot do it yourself then pay some one to do it for you

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

Is it the case that no one has understood what I have said

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

I don't believe that it's whether or not people have misinterpreted or not understood what you've said, I jsut don't feel it pertains to this thread given the new evidence.

I think it would be beneficial for everyone if you would create a thread about your bee theory. I think it needs to be discussed as a whole rather than be buried within this thread.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by bulla

I don't believe that it's whether or not people have misinterpreted or not understood what you've said, I jsut don't feel it pertains to this thread given the new evidence.

I think it would be beneficial for everyone if you would create a thread about your bee theory. I think it needs to be discussed as a whole rather than be buried within this thread.

Your thread is burred,in some one has poisoned your bees, then you don't have to listen to anything I say, take the appropriate cheap alternative steps, and advice, to if not, to protect your bee, then to expose who it is poisoning them, have you just crawled out from under some rock of no intelligence of what is now possible within the realms of remote surveillance of your your valuable assists, please no disrespect ment but you are living in 2011 not 1911

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

To further add to have full night and day vision of a thousand hives in a remote location one only needs a 40 dollar phone with camera within that is reprogrammed to stay on to video mode indefeasibly and with a 10 dollar solar panel and battery you can dial this up on your computer from your lounge chair and watch your bees coming and going along with every thing elses that moves or is stationary and the internet or phone link for doing so is under 40 bucks a month and you can have multiple phones else where all doing the same thing and if your hives are outside mobile phone links then you can couple to satellite link now does that spell it all out to you or not

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

I can see out of the lack of peoples understanding that I could make millions out of setting up a a server that was just contained to providing bee hive surveillance for my costumers who would be prepared to pay for such surveillance and do it all from my lounge chair, here in Australia would you like me to do that would you pay me to watch your hives

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by bulla
reply to post by bulla

I can see out of the lack of peoples understanding that I could make millions out of setting up a a server that was just contained to providing bee hive surveillance for my costumers who would be prepared to pay for such surveillance and do it all from my lounge chair, here in Australia would you like me to do that would you pay me to watch your hives

Bee warned bees under 24 hour surveillance by bee watch Australia, we are a bee friendly bee group

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by bulla

have you just crawled out from under some rock of no intelligence of what is now possible within the realms of remote surveillance of your your valuable assists, please no disrespect ment but you are living in 2011 not 1911

Excuse me?
Your attitude is not appreciated and you have no business speaking to me like you have.

I don't have any hives. This thread is based on a report of bee deaths that happened within my state. If you believe that beekeepers should monitor their hives with video cameras, you've made your point. This thread isn't muddled, or whatever you called it. I kindly and respectfully suggested you begin your own thread about your theory and you've obviously taken offense to this idea for whatever reason I'm unable to understand.

Thanks for your participation in this thread, but I believe that responding to your own comments is against T&C guidelines anyways. I went to bed shortly after I responded to you and didn't see your comments. Please practice patience and don't become ruffled if someone doesn't respond right away to your comment. Especially when it's a blatant personal attack. I do what I can to educate and spread awareness and I don't need you undermining my efforts.

Good day to you, sir.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

No, it's the case you don't seem to understand how bees or this family of insecticides work. If you took the time to just read the first and last page of this thread and had an average IQ we wouldn't be having this extended discussion of your own discussion, with yourself. Schizophrenic? As to you initial "solution", you do understand how bees work right? And if you'd have read the initial explanation of how fipronil works you'd have put 2 & 2 together and figured "wow, putting a camera on a hive doesn't do much good unless it can some how follow every single bee how ever many miles and millions of places they travel to where they came in to contact with this chemical. Maybe you'd put that together, but you'd first have to find what 2 equals.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
In response to all being offended, I from reading, saw that the hives had been poisoned, then surly you can not be offended by some one that gives you a solution to monitor your hives, I have a particular interest in bees, and there survival for other reasons, that would be will over your comprehension, I don't care who owns the bees, but am concerned about there mass distinction, you obviously do not understand the connection between carbon 666 and the separability of bees to a change in magnetic s , I don't come here to offend anybody

Thank you and I leave with your bee problem goodbye

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
You're either completely crazy, or you're speaking in code. Now, some parts of what you're saying sound intriguing, but others sound like complete gibberish, or allegory. I don't understand. Something about magnetic fields, and watching bee-hives. Some analogy of putting olive oil in a pot of boiling water. What is Carbon 666? Carbon is element 6, if that's what you mean. There's no such thing as carbon 666. That isotope would be heavier than any known atom.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join