It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millions of honey bees killed in apparent poisoning

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by bulla
reply to post by Grifter42

You are almost on top of the problem, with out knowing it, note the Hydro factor in the above equation, then to explain a little known or yet to be fully understood fact, that the spilling oil and then the addition of dispersant, to the oil gives us a soluble ocean and even on the trillion parts per million on the Atomic weight scale

When mother nature during the doldrums periods or glassed out regions of the oceans, this is when the Oceans convex there mists, but STOP, now when this process trys to convex, what takes place on the Atomic scale is the first thing to convex is oil, and forms a micronized film across all glassed out regions and on all occasions on a permanent bases

And this then totally blocks all convection of all mists, sea fogs being our reproduction of cloud mass including some other, yet to be fully understood, but known magnetic anomalies from accruing, and if I am correct it is this that is killing the bees, as Nostradamus forecast it would do

woah. could you word that for the layman?
edit on 12/7/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Who cares? We should just kill all the bees. They have stingers and are loud. They also smell weird.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

That looks like it was run through babble fish or google translator

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
Who cares? We should just kill all the bees. They have stingers and are loud. They also smell weird.

Get your self a bee suit and put a peg on your nose and earmuffs and a dunce hat and go in to that corner over there

NO BEES NO LIFE

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I am afraid there no easy way to approach the issue, as it involves Quantum Geophysics and atomic optics, its for this very reason you and the researches cannot discover the reason for the death of the bees

Its a complex issue, one that dose hold the reason for the decline in the bees, but on the grounds of complexity, is this grounds to dismiss whats being outlined

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

If you're unable to explain it, please provide a link to a website people can read, it would be a huge help leading to knowledge and understanding of whatever it is you're talking about.

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

I take this opportunity to explain that within Prince William Sound, due to Exon Valdez the same mist depletion is still prevalent,and that being correlated with 1986 and coincides with the major and beginning of the melting of the Arctic Ice melt, also due to the depletion of generated mists and or sea fogs and magnetic anomalies

This postulation can be fully supported by NASA Magnetosphere satellite and Tesla readings across the area, and also is correlated to Ionosphere decline

And I am saying the bees amongst the major insect world, that habitat with humans endeavors, and they the bees being the most susceptible insect to magnetic change, that it will be observer by the bee keepers as a major decline

Meaning if it was a decline in fly's would anyone notice ?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by bulla

If you're unable to explain it, please provide a link to a website people can read, it would be a huge help leading to knowledge and understanding of whatever it is you're talking about.

Thanks.

To explain your quire, you are taking to the only would be web site and the only one that has joined the dots in to the reason for the bee decline all be it, Nostradamus has also outlined this time 2011/2012 for the disappearance of the bees from the Northern hemisphere, that is supported by NASA Magnetosphere

Now is there something you not understanding, or do you want me to write a thesis on the subject, as it will tip the scale with 10,000 pages to explain it in full, I merely point out where I see the problem is coming from and it has a direct link to climate change

There is an old bushman saying, you can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make him drink, in other words in all the research carried out I will bet you that there will be none on the magnetic threshold surrounding the zones of bee decline , because they haven't yet thought about it, but if they did they will discover the answer

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
To perhaps to further explain magnetosphere decline, this in itself is causing the failure of the overhead Ionosphere, be Earths protective shields against Gamma and other deadly rays, and if you were going looking to find the first results of this,accruing then see the bees first

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

that's very interesting.

so you are saying that the bee population is dropping and it is due to, in a very simple understanding, the earth's magnetic feild going through changes.

your statement that no one would notice if it were flies that were dying off.. do you mean to say that it is not only the bee population being effected but that we simply are noticing the bee population drop because we have farmers that depend on them for plant pollination and bee farmers who rely on them for honey production?

i would tend to think that changes in the magnetics of the earth great enough to effect a species like the bees would also have effects that could be seen in other species, right? do you know of any other changes happening to any other species or any changes in general at all that might not be reported yet?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

There is nothing that we farm so intensely, I am not a scientist I am a Nature Philosopher, who specializes in Quantum Geophysics and my bent is Quantum Atomic optics of HydroH20 @ Atomic (6) , the above involves all the above directly from the field or the observations of mother nature

There are three other related observations that lead to the penitential change in the time spectrum, and involve the migratory habitat of the butterfly s
The first research to indicate this was indeed, so, was my own personal research, of the four tailed emperor butterfly being way out of its occurrence and time frame for same, some 3 months out

This was then followed 3 months later by Melbourne University and there research on the Bogon moth indicated as above only some 2 months out

This was then followed 4 months later again by Latrobe university and research in to Brown butterfly s again emulating my original findings and again a change in the magnetic fields and the spectrum of time, with 2 months

So given we have scored three out of three totally individual and unrelated research results that all correlate, into the spectrum of time moving and magnetic changes in the primordial grid system then add your missing bees,

And given that your researches would never look in this direction, and would have no experience with, Quantum Atomic s and Geophysics, its very likely they would never look in this direction for the answers, but then I have had my research results for 3 years, but like I have said, there is just no telling some people,this could be related to some insurance cover where the quick fix of the quick answer gives the quick payout, and in no way am I implying that insurance has anything to do with this issue it just expediency, you understand to blame poisoning

Australian Honey production is way down to hell, and our bee exports are at neck breaking speed trying to keep up to your losses

And notwithstanding the above, then add that Nostradamus predicted this would happen being the magnetosphere, decline and that the first signs that it was taking place would be the disappearance of the bees in the northern hemisphere, you must understand, what happens within the primordial magnetic grids will be mirrored in the Ionosphere, and if it is failing, then it is allowing radiation to enter Earths Atmosphere, and it will be this that is killing your bees, and will be seen on a massive scale, until there is no bees

Now I hope you don't see this, as it has been suggested as froth and bubble, as it is far from it, as NASA is screaming it out loud and clear, and has been doing so for the last 2 years, my original data for same goes back to 2007 with the precise same results, prior to NASA results

bulla joiner of dots

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by bulla

Come along people, the decline of the bees has been known for years now and reported in the news papers and on national television, you need to open your eyes and ears and do it now.

Bulla,

on the atomic scale each particle of matter must have both a North and South pole, so , if the earth is a particle of matter with a North and South pole why is there a decline of the magnetosphere only taking place in the Northern Hemisphere and not also the Southern Hemisphere as the Magnets coming from the Sun are equal in strength and are going through and around the earth.

Thank you for your recent and ongoing replies.

Icanseeatoms.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Icanseeatoms

Not so, negative and positive =yes, as to the two totally and individual poles North and South they have a resonance a threshold at the Equator, this is the power band for weather generation see records of cyclones and the last 300 of and there tracked positions all at the equator no where else, its a mind boggling understanding that will change your understanding of weather generation

further to, the suns direct effects, has no bearing on Earths primordial magnetic s or its grid system, this is all generated from upon earth surface it reconfigures the suns energy and projects it into outer space where by it collides with the oncoming suns energy outside Earths Atmospherics and then channeled back into Earths grid systems via boson or what I say is Bow-sun as a pranic energy or super magnetic s

It is the on ground generation where the problem stems from, it I have linked directly to the spilling of oil and the addition of dispersant, that is killing the process, this is where the rubber hits the road of the bees

The decline of the bees is a major concern for me, as if you remove them from the Northern hemisphere, it will be unable to feed itself, as without them no pollination, for the food chain, but more frightening is the decline itself will have drastic affects upon the climate and Earths stability re movement Quakes and result in the expansion of the oceans volumes

The southern Hemisphere is powering along, and it, as the Northern hemisphere declines the southern hemisphere is pushing into the time line at the threshold and taking up the slack, if it continues, we will have an eclipse

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

RE the bees
In some sort of attempt to explain the convection of mists and oil

Place a pot half full of water on stove and just warm the water until you see the first sign of water vapor or steam not simmering nor boiling , then add one thimble of cooking oil, to water NO MORE VAPOR OR STEAM

This also raises the boiling point by many degrees and there is your Atomic factor

P,P,T one part, oil and dispersant, to a trillion parts of sea water, one liter of oil to one trillion liters of sea water

The convection of mist is caused by the phases of the moon, the same as it causes the tides, by causing a pressure release on the water that allows it to expand and rise up, ie high tide, when the moon is on the other side of the planet
the downwards pressure of gravity forces it back down to level

The Solar King (Electromagnetics), the Luna Queen ( the Queen of mists )

Gravity standard (one liter of water = One Kilogram , increase this factor, ocean shrinks, decrease this factor, ocean expands

If the ocean within the Gulf is in trouble, which I say it is, the the recorded Satellite water Temp should be raised, as it is the convention process and the results of it, that chills the water temperature

Ionosphere liken to an umbrella, is Earths fields of shields that protects Earth from deadly rays such as Gamma Rays and others, if it loses it resistance or power to resist oncoming suns effects, then these rays penetrate, all the way to Earths surface, the first noticeable impact will be seen upon the Bee population, and the death of

I hope this, kiss, this understanding so you can comprehend it

bulla joiner of dots

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

When I read your first post...it made no sense to me. As in, it didn't appear to make sense. But, Now that you have taken the time to explain, in detail, your view point...I think you might be a genius at connecting the dots.

I want to say, Thank You for sticking with this thread, of a life importance matter, to get your, well researched, point across. I look forward to reading more of your input. I also apologize, for slighting your initial post. Mea Culpa...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

I apologize if asking for a webpage reference was condescending. I wasn't trying to be. I want answers just as much as the next person. For all I know, you have a website somewhat related to what you're speaking about with photographs and/or diagrams. I'm more of a visual learner.

What I should've asked for was reference points to definitions and explanations of the physics and other topics you mentioned so I could understand what they were and understand how they are related to this topic.

So, I will begin by asking you to expand upon this:

I also point out that the shape of the honey comb is that of the crystallography of the magnetic stone on earth that of Carborundum or the Sapphire carbon 666

There are several threads on ATS about the magnetosphere, so I have a general understanding of this and how it pertains to Earth changes and how life forms respond, but how does it relate to the above?

Also, if your theory is actually occurring, why would the mass die offs we're speaking of in this thread be contained to just one area?

Thank you.
edit on 8-12-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
With more and more insecticides being made and shipped from china some farmer may have been sold a safe for bees insecticide and what was in the insecticide may have been something else.

There is no requirements to test insecticides to see if the contain what is on the label.
and the government does not test imported insecticides from china.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Good question,

And it would be of value as to where all the said bee destruction is accruing, but has that been correlated. ?

To this, I am not a believer in holes, or as NASA has put it, a tear in the ionosphere , as you either have it or you don't

However, there is a correlation that fits within the primordial geology of area, that would in effect increase the said results, or a swelling of effects, such as the area is heavily strata ed with iron stone or heavily with other minerals, that can prevent these rays from being absorbed, there by they cause a plume or hotspot effect, there by flooding the surface and ground level and hives with radiation, including the zone or area

I also add further Data as to time altering, vineyards and the ripping of the crops, has moved 2 months out of traditional picking times, as reported, and then alters the tree flowering spectrum which may also have crept up on everyone unnoticed by many,

This was not before known or understood, as only the mad professors like me saw it all coming, but its all down to magnetic, as are we ourselves, as low magnetic s can go from lethargic all the way threw the spectrum's of health in general, and include behavioral, aspects

bulla joiner of dots

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

i believe i can comprehend most of what you are saying thus far, i was wondering if you could expound on the gulf and it's somewhat recent aquire of oil and dispersant chemicals.

are you implying that there was a conspiracy to add oil and chemicals to the gulf of mexico in order to raise the gulf of mexicos boiling point, and/or keep it from doing something that might alert the common people or possibly scientists interested in informing the common people of something?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

This thread is based on a case in Brevard County, Florida where 400 hives were stricken in one night. This is why they're speculating that they were poisoned. Could an electromagnetic storm have caused this many bees to die at once? If so, wouldn't it be more widespread than just this concentrated area?
edit on 8-12-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join