It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Royals use Cancer Patients for Photo Op again.

page: 2
3
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventytwo
 


Some people have a hatred of anyone who has more than they do, even though they themselves are extremely rich and do nothing with what they have.

That's life. Just ignore them. By next week they'll be running around screaming that Nibiru is going to hit them on the head or an earthquake in Japan means the NWO is going to poison them.

On the other hand, some who, through chance, have the opportunity to help others, choose to do so.





posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Seventytwo
 


I don't see anything wrong in the Royals visiting cancer patients........


What's wrong is why they do it.

My perception is that it has little to do with spreading comfort and joy and a lot to do with providing a photo opportunity for the royal publicity machine. It's just another chance to tell us all how wonderful Kate Middleton is and how lucky we all are to have her as our future Queen and what a brilliant guy William is even if they're actually just a pair of over privileged layabouts who are a horrible negative influence on our country.

Here's my idea. Kick the lot of them out and use the millions we spend on them to improve cancer care. That would have a much bigger impact on the poor souls they visited the other day.



posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventytwo
 



That's because Prince William is a Superhero not like any other Mortal



Brilliant observation! Just like every superhero that Disney created, they murdered his Mother. None of the superheros have Mothers.....nor the Princesses. It's a bit of psychological warfare on kids from the military industrial complex known as Disney. Disney actively supports the concept of royals and peasants in their stories. If we didn't grow up thinking that some people are 'special' and the rest are the supporting cast, then having a 'royal' family might not fly. People might get angry and tell them to earn their own way instead of taking money from everyone in the land.

It's so fitting since the Rockefellers started The Cancer Foundation. The Cancer Foundation is the biggie. It's the one that the richest of the rich always support. Considering the money trail, I can see why. I used to attend charity dinners 20 years ago...so I have seen that and know it to be true.

So Will and Kate are the fundraising faces of the World's most elite 'charity' (that perpetuates disease and cancer instead of healing it). No surprise here!

edit on 1/10/11 by RainbeauBleu because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventytwo
 


Don't be so rediculous! The British Royal family have received alot of flack of late and most of it's uncalled for. You want to target a Royal? Point fingers at Andrew and Fergie!!!!!!



posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by RainbeauBleu
reply to post by Seventytwo
 



That's because Prince William is a Superhero not like any other Mortal



Brilliant observation! Just like every superhero that Disney created, they murdered his Mother. None of the superheros have Mothers.....nor the Princesses. It's a bit of psychological warfare on kids from the military industrial complex known as Disney. Disney actively supports the concept of royals and peasants in their stories. If we didn't grow up thinking that some people are 'special' and the rest are the supporting cast, then having a 'royal' family might not fly. People might get angry and tell them to earn their own way instead of taking money from everyone in the land.

It's so fitting since the Rockefellers started The Cancer Foundation. The Cancer Foundation is the biggie. It's the one that the richest of the rich always support. Considering the money trail, I can see why. I used to attend charity dinners 20 years ago...so I have seen that and know it to be true.

So Will and Kate are the fundraising faces of the World's most elite 'charity' (that perpetuates disease and cancer instead of healing it). No surprise here!

edit on 1/10/11 by RainbeauBleu because: (no reason given)


Thank you RainbeauBleu,

It's so very satisfying to see how much you understand and express yourself, the Superhero's mother observation is spot on! and enlightning,

the Rockefellers, the Royal family have stocks and shares in Pestilence, Death, War and Famine.,
these people likes their horses and we are the food that feed them.

all the best.. ian




edit on 073131p://f51Saturday by Seventytwo because: Replaced Disease with Death



posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
reply to post by Seventytwo
 


Some people have a hatred of anyone who has more than they do, even though they themselves are extremely rich and do nothing with what they have.

That's life. Just ignore them. By next week they'll be running around screaming that Nibiru is going to hit them on the head or an earthquake in Japan means the NWO is going to poison them.

On the other hand, some who, through chance, have the opportunity to help others, choose to do so.





!% rule the world.. Yes that's life

Some are groomed to be Angels others profane.



posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Seventytwo
 


Don't be so rediculous! The British Royal family have received alot of flack of late and most of it's uncalled for. You want to target a Royal? Point fingers at Andrew and Fergie!!!!!!


I'm sorry you find me "ridiculous" but my intentions are pure,

I respect you view but I'm still on your side and always will be even though you disagree.



posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I'm no fan of the concept of Royalty, but seeing as I have little say in the matter, it is good to see them bring attention to worthwhile causes that so often get ignored in our media. I'm sure it is also a humbling experience for them, to meet others not as fortunate as themselves and if it brightens up the day of young cancer sufferers then you would have to be a real cynic to find something wrong with it. Still I'd rather have her sister Pippa come visit me.



posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventytwo
 


Well, Andrew has a whole lot to answer for and so does his "ex" wife of sorts. What she pulled off, her husband was in on it right from the beginning. And as for Andrew, he is judged upon the company he keeps and that company he keeps appears to be involved in underage sex and pedophilia!



posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
I'm no fan of the concept of Royalty, but seeing as I have little say in the matter, it is good to see them bring attention to worthwhile causes that so often get ignored in our media. I'm sure it is also a humbling experience for them, to meet others not as fortunate as themselves and if it brightens up the day of young cancer sufferers then you would have to be a real cynic to find something wrong with it. Still I'd rather have her sister Pippa come visit me.


My friend, people can't afford Cancer drugs that make their lives bearable, and yet how much money do we spend on these Parasites?

Fergys daughter lives in a tax payers million Pound house, the biggest charity is the Royal Family, the only difference is the Royal family don't need chuggers....

Again let me say: I have a dream: Buckingham Palace will be the biggest and best Hospital in the world,
instead of 774 spare rooms.



posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Seventytwo
 


Well, Andrew has a whole lot to answer for and so does his "ex" wife of sorts. What she pulled off, her husband was in on it right from the beginning. And as for Andrew, he is judged upon the company he keeps and that company he keeps appears to be involved in underage sex and pedophilia!


The Apple doesn't fall far from the Tree.



posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Seventytwo
 


Well, Andrew has a whole lot to answer for and so does his "ex" wife of sorts. What she pulled off, her husband was in on it right from the beginning. And as for Andrew, he is judged upon the company he keeps and that company he keeps appears to be involved in underage sex and pedophilia!



Yes, wasn't it strange how the british media kept that story quiet. Not one single journalist asked Andrew or the palace if he was aware of his friend's 'lifestyle' or if he had ever indulged in similar things when hanging out with
his pedo friend of many years.


I would have so much more respect for the royals if they lived from their own money (farms, art collections, RAF wages, etc.) and had the decency to step away from the bizarre tradition that is the monarchy. We're not in medieval times anymore, why should we bow and scrape to one person just because of their genetics? Why are we 'commoners' and them Royal? Please don't argue for tradition, just because something has gone on for years, doesn't make it right.



posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventytwo
 


Don't think for a minute I don't know whats going on with healthcare and hospitals in Britain; not a day goes by I don't hear a horrible story, especially their "death" panels of those who choose who dies and who gets meds to sustain life for an extra few months or years. How the hell they come up with their pricing is mind boggling.



posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat
 


I think you'll be surprised just how much profit they do make through large corporations. I'd be happy to take one of their castles back and return it to our family "assets" where it once belonged


I'm not sure if any of you are aware but Prince William and Princess Catherine are the most thrifty of all the Royal family. Princess Anne, Prince Andrew, Prince Edward and all their children as well as the Queen's cousins would loosen the money coffers since they are pretty much a no-brainer of times of come.



posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5
 


I've written about this stuff before on other threads bluemirage.

The queen has a vast collection of artworks and treasures and a huge portfolio of investments that all remain private and tax free.

Prince Philip set up the World wide fund for nature which allows him control of vast areas of the world in the name of charity. Philip is also involved in Global think tank 'The club of Rome' which influences large corporations and has a de-population agenda.

The Windsors are said to control much of the food and resources in the world through their investments in various companies....

The assets of the crown estates are worth billions, so it's ridiculous that they need taxpayer help to live.

So no, I'm not really surprised



posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Seventytwo
 


Don't think for a minute I don't know whats going on with healthcare and hospitals in Britain; not a day goes by I don't hear a horrible story, especially their "death" panels of those who choose who dies and who gets meds to sustain life for an extra few months or years. How the hell they come up with their pricing is mind boggling.


I wouldn't think that for a second.



posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
reply to post by bluemirage5
 


I've written about this stuff before on other threads bluemirage.

The queen has a vast collection of artworks and treasures and a huge portfolio of investments that all remain private and tax free.

Prince Philip set up the World wide fund for nature which allows him control of vast areas of the world in the name of charity. Philip is also involved in Global think tank 'The club of Rome' which influences large corporations and has a de-population agenda.

The Windsors are said to control much of the food and resources in the world through their investments in various companies....

The assets of the crown estates are worth billions, so it's ridiculous that they need taxpayer help to live.

So no, I'm not really surprised



Could you please produce a thread with all your information regarding this subject in a new thread?

If not would please post your links here


all the best...



new topics

top topics



 
3
<< 1   >>

log in

join