It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I beg you all, believers and non believers!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
For the next year, I ask you all, regardless which side of the fence you are on. If you feel confident in your opinions regarding 9/11, don't speak them. Please.

Anytime 9/11 is brought up, just say you are hoping for a new investigation. For those who trust the government, it is still ok for you to ask them to investigate again. For those who don't, don't push your opinions around, just continue to ask for a new investigation.

For those who trust the government, what do you have to lose in advocating for a new investigation? If knowing a new investigation would put this all to rest, wouldn't that be a gain for you?

The majority know that theres needs to be a real investigation. So please..

1 year, on or off forums, when discussion arises, just say, "we need a new investigation to put this to rest."

Is that going to be hard? What do we fear?

Now go ahead and call me whatever and say I'm whatever and so on... but it should be done. And neither side have anything to lose.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

i think this is a great idea
reality is people wont make up theories if they have the facts
lack of knowledge creates conspiracy

but the question is
how do we get the new investigation, because we all know just saying we need one wont do a damn thing

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

First off, I don't think it is right to ask people to cease discussion of 9/11 just because you don't want them to.

Second off, avoiding discussion of the topic is not going to do much of anything except help sweep things under the rug and push it to the back of peoples minds.

Third off, I highly doubt there will be another investigation. The only way I see this happening is if enough people start asking the right questions and demand answers. How are we to do this without discussion?

Now I know that a lot of the discussions here about 9/11 end up in an arguement. People who believe the OS and the NIST report are going to believe it, people who think the OS is a bunch of crap are going to believe that. There is not a whole lot you can do to convince people either way most of the time.

Having said that I think that there is a lot of information that most people in the general public are unaware of. I also think that it is any persons duty who wants to fight for the truth to inform these people with the facts and speculation and let them make their own minds up just like we made our own minds up.

Many americans died that day and as for now we don't exactly know how it all went down and I for one will not rest until the truth comes out

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
My apologies.. My attitude wasnt right.. Not yours.. But we should tell the unaware that we need to investigate..
edit on 30-9-2011 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Since we theorize, and its pointless, since not much thats discuss will leave the forum for a higher platform, then we should use it to bring forth actual information. And in the meatime just tell people off the forum, random people or neighbors or family members. We all know people who probably never spent a lick reading anything. And sincerely say, "we should investigate 9/11" and tell them to spread the word. No stressing your own opinion why, just that theres inconsistancies or to shut up theorizers..

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
For the next year, I ask you all, regardless which side of the fence you are on. If you feel confident in your opinions regarding 9/11, don't speak them. Please.

Anytime 9/11 is brought up, just say you are hoping for a new investigation. For those who trust the government, it is still ok for you to ask them to investigate again. For those who don't, don't push your opinions around, just continue to ask for a new investigation.

For those who trust the government, what do you have to lose in advocating for a new investigation? If knowing a new investigation would put this all to rest, wouldn't that be a gain for you?

1 year, on or off forums, when discussion arises, just say, "we need a new investigation to put this to rest."

Now go ahead and call me whatever and say I'm whatever and so on... but it should be done. And neither side have anything to lose.

OP, I wholeheartedly agree with you.... enough is enough.

A decade later, the debate surrounding 9/11 has almost been argued into an inglorious state of flux.

Notwithstanding any disclosure of previously unknown and credible information regarding 9/11, my mantra from here on is "we need a new investigation to put this to rest".

Peace
edit on 30-9-2011 by Perhaps because: exclusion

edit on 30-9-2011 by Perhaps because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Didn't anyone ever tell you that sweeping your problems under the rug doesn't fix anything?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I think most people, including the OS people support a new investigation, or at the very least do not oppose one.

I'm on the "does not oppose" side, because the investigation has been done a couple times now. Sure, go ahead and do a new one, but I don't know what new things could be found.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Funny how this is becoming another 9/11 thread.
2nd line

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

How about, when discussions arise, I say "You lunatics can pay for your *own* "new investigation"? Would that work for ya? Nobody is keeping you people from holding - and financing - your "new investigation". It would be a laughing stock kangaroo court "investigation", but at least you'd be happy! Do it. Act on the powers of your obviously *deep* conviction! Sell your house, dedicate every penny you make to the "new investigation" of the government that killed so many of it sown citizens. Its the LEAST you can do! *sob*

Don't waste my taxpayer money on anything close to such a colossus waste of time. Better yet, why not take *your* money and go back to school and learn something called 'critical thinking" and "analytical analysis" skills. The fact that YOU and the other Truthers can't grasp the hard, cold facts of reality in the harshness of the real world is no reason for you to perpetuate this galactic display of ignorance and these recurring demands for a "new investigation". Your pal and fellow Truther Charlie Sheen just settled with NBC for a cool immediate $25 mil and a hundred mil more over the next few years. Get HIM to waste his money on a "new investigation"...if he doesn't blow it on coke and strippers - which would be an infinitely better spending of his coin than anything related to "9/11 truth". lol...thing is, he knows that, too!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

No need to apologize, I understand your point. I think what hinders the progress is peoples inability to listen to the other side mixed with outlandish claims from both sides.

There is a lot of speculation about the events and thats fine, but speculation is just that.. speculation.

We need to stick to the facts and let the speculation lead us to the facts, not state the speculation as fact.

It does seem that we are getting nowhere, the arguements have turned inflammitory and have resorted to insults and name calling on both sides.

We need to rise above all the childishness and unite to find an answer, both sides need to work together on this because we know damn well our government isn't going to do it for us. I know this may be a dream but I think if we look at things objectively and work together I think we can make progress.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bartibog

Funny how this is becoming another 9/11 thread.
2nd line

Ah, it is under the 9/11 Conspiracies forum. Just what did you expect?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I can't speak for anyone else, but I have always made it plain that I support more investigations, because...

a) The 9/11 attack is oen of the most critical events in our nation's history and it is our obligation to document it as much as possible for future generations. It's like simply saying "the north won the civil war" without going into detail on who Robert E. Lee was or what Lincoln said at Gettysburg.

b) the entire reason there are so many crackpot conspiracy theories floatign around is becuase of the vacuum of information we have. What evidence are we looking at led the trail back to al qaida? What was bubbling in Mohammed Atta's head that led him to do this? What did the US do that annoyed Bin Laden so much? These conspriacy mongors are seeing this information vacuum and instinctively try to fill it with their own abject paranoia, and if anything, a full documentation fill get the conspiracy theorists to shut up with this make believe once and for all.

c) I want to finanlly see the conspiracy people put their foot in their mouth and makes themselves look like utter fools for all time. Someday if we do get another investigation, I ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY GUARANTEE the conspiracy people will turn it into a three ring circus with accusations of hush-a-boom explosives, lasers from outer space, "no planes", secret cults of Satan worshipping numerologists, or whatever. The fistfights between the conspiracy people here on ATS as they attempt to foist their pet theories onto each other is but a taste of what we'd see in any future investigations, and it'll all be on national TV.

SO, be careful of what you ask for, because you just might get it.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Nice disguise for a truther bashing thread, so basically we stop talking right? So the fairytalers like goodolsheep can sleep better knowing that no one is challenging the OS? The last 10 years have been of no real use, and you expect us to be quiet?

Think for yourself...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Oh, so we should just stop questioning authority then? We should just accept the official story as ultimate truth no matter what? Who do you work for, anyway? Tell them to forget it. We ask questions about everything.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I would very much like a new investigation, since the ones done before weren't complete, or really open and transparent. i think if we had a new investigation by politicially neutral parties, it would go a long way for people on both sides of the arguement. And since we have a new administration, one that is not politically aligned with the old one, it would be a good thing to bring up, especially with the 2012 elections around the corner.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Are you telling me what to say ?
So you want everyone to do as you say. Maybe you can tell me how I'm supposed to feel about this at the same time ? I mean about being your puppet ?

edit on 30-9-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Yeah, Dave. Everyone I know has been wondering what was 'bubbling' in Mohammed Atta's head. You've got to be kidding me. This, is what you want a new investigation for? Every time you post, you lose more credibility. Your handlers have got to be aware of this fact, so if I were you I'd start banking more of your check because you're usefulness is all but over.You and your kind are perfect illustrations of the need for a new investigation. If anyone was new to this story, and read your description of what happened that day, they'd scream 'cover up'. Keep posting. That is, keep posting until they cut you loose.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

What, exactly, needs to be investigated again? As far as I can tell, the publicly available investigations have covered the history of Al Qaeda, the failings of the intelligence community, the inadequacy of our air defense, the movements of the hijackers, the hijackings, the damage to the three WTC buildings that collapsed, and the damage to the Pentagon. You might be able to sell a new investigation into something specific like, "The intelligence-gathering activities of the San Francisco FBI field office," or "Activities of certain Saudi nationals prior to 9/11." Sounds like a witch hunt, but you might come up with something.

If you just want another investigation into 9/11, the whole thing, I can't support that. It would be a glorious waste of taxpayer money, and it wouldn't really accomplish anything.

top topics

join