It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS! U.S. Born Terror Boss Anwar Al-Awlaki Killed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
So will we see the body or does it go in the ocean with bin laden?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

Doesn't the USA do exactly the same thing? lol I mean they put al Queada in control of Libya. We pick and chose who we decide are civilians and who are combatants at will.

If he was a real terrorist why was he dining at the pentagon?
edit on 9/30/2011 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/30/2011 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Thanks Desertdweller1!!!

Anyone who still believes that a CIA operative, working for the US government, pretending to be a "terrorist" for some islamic group that the CIA made and funds and runs being killed is a good thing is delusional at this point.

Al Qaeda is run by the CIA, which in turn is run by the money holders at the top of the chain. It's a sick joke on humanity. It's EVEN sicker so many people still cling to the idea that the "head" terrorists are anything but American Agents planning the killing and raping and torturing innocent people for profit. It makes the Evil flow. Apathy or Ignorance, millions die for fun and profit.

Yeah, it's reality people.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
As of now this isnt even on drudge. For fox news/cnn to have something like this before drudge is a rare event. I just want to throw that out there.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I suppose it's great that another terrorist is dead.

But this doesn't solve anything or make it any better - as always, someone else will take his place and his death will only push others to follow in his footsteps.

It's like mopping up a bleeding wound - great, you've cleaned up a mess. But it's still bleeding, still damaged. No one is addressing the issue(s) of *why* this people are becoming terrorists. It's all great and fine to kill them as they show up, but it doesn't change whatever ideologies these people follow, or address whatever perceived (be it real or false) wrongs these people feel they have suffered at someone's hands.

That's what needs fixing.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by noonebutme
I suppose it's great that another terrorist is dead.

But this doesn't solve anything or make it any better - as always, someone else will take his place and his death will only push others to follow in his footsteps.

It's like mopping up a bleeding wound - great, you've cleaned up a mess. But it's still bleeding, still damaged. No one is addressing the issue(s) of *why* this people are becoming terrorists. It's all great and fine to kill them as they show up, but it doesn't change whatever ideologies these people follow, or address whatever perceived (be it real or false) wrongs these people feel they have suffered at someone's hands.

That's what needs fixing.

No.

Actually what needs fixing is the CIA needs to stop spreading terrorism using Al Qaeda worldwide to disrupt government and commit horrors on Innocent People.

THAT is it. Not what you said. See the difference?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
The headline is misleading and dangerous...unless you're rooting for Jihad, that is.

It should more accurately read "Known Muslim Jihadist Killed."

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

Yes I see the difference - my opinion was based on history and yours was based on specualtion that the CIA is *currently* funding and support Al-Queda. I do not believe it is, *currently*.

You have no evidence that they are *currently* doing that - only your conspiracy theories. In the past, yes, they funded the Afghan freedom fighters against the Russians and even later. But now? I don't think so. If that was even remotely true, it would have been proven with documents, evidence, vids, etc.
edit on 30-9-2011 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
reply to post by beezzer

Lets just say he is guilty (for the sake of argument)... so every other USA citizen criminal that is "thought to be" guilty shouldn't have a trial? He is labeled "terrorist suspect", suspect doesn't mean guilty.

He also dined at the pentagon after 9/11. Last time I checked most terrorist suspects don't get that privileged.

I honestly don't see the point of having a courtroom in the middle of a battlefield. You fight a war. You pick a side. You win or you lose.
Sometimes it is that simple.

No it is not that simple. What country have we declared war on? None the war on terror is a joke just like our ME foreign policy. Pull all our troops out and close the bases and watch the terrorism against America will stop.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Well, I hope you're right. Because Obama is pulling our troops out.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by noonebutme
reply to post by thejlxc

Yes I see the difference - my opinion was based on history and yours was based on specualtion that the CIA is *currently* funding and support Al-Queda. I do not believe it is, *currently*.

You have no evidence that they are *currently* doing that - only your conspiracy theories. In the past, yes, they funded the Afghan freedom fighters against the Russians and even later. But now? I don't think so. If that was even remotely true, it would have been proven with documents, evidence, vids, etc.

Actually it's just the opposite.

polidics.com...

www.rense.com...

You're the conspiracy theorist, and you don't know it.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

Of course. Your links to obscure web sites prove it all.

I mean, there's zero evidence that from the late 70's to the late 80's the US funded the Mujahideen against their Soviet enemy of the time. It's true that the Afghan "freedom fighters" (who never would eventually become future terrorist organisations against their weapon-supplying US govt) and the US didn't share a common enemy: Russia.

Operation Cyclone was actually about one's man's dream for a unified world of powerful hoovers for an answer to our dirty floor problems

Sure. Makes perfect sense...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
My guess is that it is another propaganda tool so obamas ratings go up or something...I refuse to believe that osama was killed the way we were told and I will refuse to believe this...show us proof.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
I can't believe anyone would find this to be good news.

Is it good that American Citizens can be executed without a trial of any kind or without actually being charged with a crime? Does not sound like good news to me.

These guys are Muslims first, citizens of a country second. He had no allegiance to the USA. His 'citizenship' has been renounced. If the circumstances were reversed, he wouldn't give a damn about you. He'd probably applaud the death of another non believer. This ass clown got what he deserved.

IRM
edit on 30/9/11 by InfaRedMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Musta spent too many hours on the cell/sat phone and got hit with overtime charges.

Boy those guys at NSA get peeved when you spend to much time on the phone.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
The CIA just killed one of their own men. If they continue to kill
their own people, that is fine by me.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
So, how many more boogie men are left now? You know, at some point we must reevaluate the situation and (1) decide there are no boogie men left and bring our troops home; or (2) accept that there will always be a boogie man and no amount of deployed troops will ever change that...and bring our troops home.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
First off, I dont believe for a second that this guy was CIA.

Ok, he was an American citizen. He also declared war on America. That makes him a target to our military and to me as well. Hopefully with the intel that was gathered from Osama's safe house, we will start seeing many more of these assassinations.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by desertdweller1
W O W..

.Another "fake al-CIA-duh terrorist" "dead". My note to the MSM: Yawn.

Note to everyone else - Frightening real life scenario wake up call:

Another post referenced this, namely, what if the POTUS/ congress/corporation decides, (hypothetically, of course), that You, John and Jane Q. Public, are domestic terrorists. And what, pray tell, is the definition of a domestic terrorist?
www.canadafreepress.com...

[Quote from source]

How hard is it to qualify as an “extreme right-wing radical domestic terrorist?” Not as hard as you might think…
“Right-wing extremism in the United States can be broadly divided into those groups, movements, and adherents that are primarily hate-oriented (based on hatred of particular religious, racial or ethnic groups), and those that are mainly anti-government, rejecting federal authority in favor of state or local authority, or rejecting government authority entirely. It may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration.”
This is exactly how Obama’s DHS now defines “extreme right-wing radical domestic terrorist,” and this is officially the primary concern of Obama’s DHS. They are far less concerned with Al Qaeda, open borders, terror and drug trafficking, Iranian or North Korean nukes. It is the average American that they fear most!

So what is stopping him/them/ whoever from ordering you,the law abiding, patriotic American citizens who love your country and constitution, to be assassinated on American soil????

Unfortunately, not a lot.

These are just a warm up exercises meant to condition the American citizens to say "oh thank goodness they are keeping us safe!" from Whatever particular flavor of boogie-man of the week they are currently serving up.

Guess what? The bad guys are whoever our corporate owned puppets..( whoops! I meant federal government).... DECIDES they are.

The US now "publicly" orders and carries out assassinations, and most of us don't even blink an eyelash.

Remember the old story of the frog in the boiling pot of water? Frogs: Meet Pot

]

I wish I had an answer...............

edit on 30-9-2011 by desertdweller1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-9-2011 by desertdweller1 because: typo

i might be a redneck but what do you think what would happen if obama said don't kill these guys that you been trying to find for years and spending tons of money on and finally got him in the cross hairs?

call me crazy but i think obama don't have much of a choice.

samir khan bit the dust too in that attack.

that's ok, they are with their god.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
As posted above, News has it that Samir Khan, (U.S. born Pakistani), aka, Inshallahshaheed, was also killed.

Samir lived in North Carolina until he left for Yemen.
He wrote for the Revolution blog, and edited the AQ "Inspire" magazine, among other things.
Oddly enough the latest Inspire webzine edition just came out a few days ago.

edit on 9/30/11 by makeitso because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join