It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot video Excited family see bigfoot Georgia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
I have a serious question.

Where is their dad at?

People do work during the day.
It could have been during the summer, maybe that's why the kids are home and no Dad.

Pred...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I think the feet are key to this discovery of our closest relative!

I think the kids have been suspecting their "close calls" and finally caught it, but the act of confrontation probably ended any future adventures. Shame really, just as any other larger predator that comes around, once we engage them they make to more peaceful surroundings which is away from us.

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Since these creatures have incredible speed and agility plus strength, (stealth skills), it probably doesn't care if it is seen or even chased, since it could run circles around anything in the deep woods, and has been even reported to actually run circles around more than a few folks...

They have also been reported by expert researchers, to show their young where and how humans live for some reason.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Ok, you asked for it, let's do this! So on this clearly marked "Full clip no edits" video, why is there an obvious video splice or cut at exactly 0:58 seconds? This spans from the first bigfoot movement going off to the right, followed by a little blip/displacement and slight zoom-in indicating a missing portion of footage, after which bigfoot suddenly ascends the hill?

I will acknowledge that this does feel pretty genuine to me, along with the continued family commentary and continued recording of the video. Footage that instantly begins by showing bigfoot is fine by me because perhaps the witness just got out their recorder as they saw the creature, but I never understood why witnesses always just immediately turn off their camera. Keep filming, what if there's a re-emergence, a sound, anything else? Also if I were still a little boy, I may be cocky enough to taunt a bigfoot myself. Kids are pretty stupid, who knows.

Anyway as I said, this feels genuine, however I believe it to be a hoax and here is why:

1) Either bigfoot is drunk, or he stumbles off to the right hand side of whatever that "trail" is that he's on - that's why the arm goes up. That or a grown, sweaty man inside a monkey suit with feet 3 times his normal size stumbles off behind the brush.

2) HUGE red flag: A clear splice is noticed at exactly 0:58 which is very telling that something is missing here, and footage resumes as the bigfoot is ALREADY climbing the hill, hmm...

3) The boy's whispering at 1:23 is definitely NOT to the dog, whoever said that the family is being loud and obnoxious already - so why should they randomly whisper, hit the nail on the head. Quite odd. The mother likely said, "keep filming." Child: "Ok...", understanding that 'bigfoot' was about to come out one more time.

4) When traveling back up the hill again bigfoot appears to stumble in his size 25 shoes.

5) A very big red flag here, maybe bigger than #2. Why would the kid not at least run a few feet forward to get a slightly closer shot? It's like he's rooted to that one perfect spot, and any other angle might not be what was 'rehearsed'. As cocky as this little bugger is, you're telling me he wouldn't walk forward at least a few steps? He even claims, "I can still see him up there". Can you sonny? Then hows about you walk forward 2 paces instead of being a statue so we can all see.

Verdict: Hoax. I do believe in bigfoot, but not this film. Very refreshing to see new footage though, and not the same old stuff.
edit on 2-10-2011 by Ajax because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I just wanted to post a reply because I live 10 miles from here. I have seen some crazy things here in GA but this is def a fake.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I was hosting a party 20 years ago and at least 20 people agree we all saw a Yeti in CT. I would love to agree this is bigfoot or the yeti was real but the reality is I own a gorilla suit just like this bigfoot and there's nothing to say people don't hoax by going out in the woods in animal costumes.

Basically still not proven..
edit on 18-8-2012 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join