Ok, you asked for it, let's do this! So on this clearly marked "Full clip no edits" video, why is there an obvious video splice or cut at exactly
0:58 seconds? This spans from the first bigfoot movement going off to the right, followed by a little blip/displacement and slight zoom-in indicating
a missing portion of footage, after which bigfoot suddenly ascends the hill?
I will acknowledge that this does feel pretty genuine to me, along with the continued family commentary and continued recording of the video. Footage
that instantly begins by showing bigfoot is fine by me because perhaps the witness just got out their recorder as they saw the creature, but I never
understood why witnesses always just immediately turn off their camera. Keep filming, what if there's a re-emergence, a sound, anything else? Also
if I were still a little boy, I may be cocky enough to taunt a bigfoot myself. Kids are pretty stupid, who knows.
Anyway as I said, this feels genuine, however I believe it to be a hoax and here is why:
1) Either bigfoot is drunk, or he stumbles off to the right hand side of whatever that "trail" is that he's on - that's why the arm goes up. That or
a grown, sweaty man inside a monkey suit with feet 3 times his normal size stumbles off behind the brush.
2) HUGE red flag: A clear splice is noticed at exactly 0:58 which is very telling that something is missing here, and footage resumes as the bigfoot
is ALREADY climbing the hill, hmm...
3) The boy's whispering at 1:23 is definitely NOT to the dog, whoever said that the family is being loud and obnoxious already - so why should they
randomly whisper, hit the nail on the head. Quite odd. The mother likely said, "keep filming." Child: "Ok...", understanding that 'bigfoot' was
about to come out one more time.
4) When traveling back up the hill again bigfoot appears to stumble in his size 25 shoes.
5) A very big red flag here, maybe bigger than #2. Why would the kid not at least run a few feet forward to get a slightly closer shot? It's like
he's rooted to that one perfect spot, and any other angle might not be what was 'rehearsed'. As cocky as this little bugger is, you're telling me he
wouldn't walk forward at least a few steps? He even claims, "I can still see him up there". Can you sonny? Then hows about you walk forward 2 paces
instead of being a statue so we can all see.
Verdict: Hoax. I do believe in bigfoot, but not this film. Very refreshing to see new footage though, and not the same old stuff.
2-10-2011 by Ajax because: (no reason given)