It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot video Excited family see bigfoot Georgia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

In October of 2010, a video appeared on YouTube showing an encounter with a large humanoid creature. The clip was discovered by researcher Chris Noel with only 34 views. The video was taken by a 9-year-old boy in the U.S. state of Georgia. After witnessing the figure in the woods, the boy pulled out his camera and began filming the sequence. He used an HD flip camera to document the event. The HD quality of the video makes the encounter special. The high resolution allows for clear enlargement. It was the second recorded Sasquatch sighting on the property and the video contains some important evidence that will help authenticate other Bigfoot clips.

Now, what sticks out to me in this video, and it is quite subtle, is the pale feet as it walks away. If this was a hoax the chances of them making that little detail correct are quite low IMO. The feet also appear to be quite big.

The kid really annoys me though. Record what your seeing and shut up. Why yell at it?

The dog whimpering is a nice touch too.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Dont know if anyones first reaction would be to yell out to this gray area create unless you know its a fake. S&F regardless

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I can just see bigfoot lounging by the pool when they are out
An easy subject to fake .I think bigfoot would choose a quieter neigbourhood ,
edit on 30-9-2011 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Good post.

Im not convinced though as far as im aware nobody has ever trapped or caught one of this animals which intern leads me to think that they are smarter than the average bear. So why would this animal exposes its self on what looks like a road in broad daylight ????

Also was the scene not investigated afterwards ? IE hair footprints and so on.
has there been other reported sightings in the area ??
What type of tree was it reaching at ? This would maybe give a indication of what it may eat.

Sorry but too many questions unanswered.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I dunno, can't watch the video right now, but I do know that my mother and uncle (both now long dead) said they saw big foot in Georgia in the early 1940s. They both told that story all their lives and died sticking to it.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

I do think it may be out there somewhere ! but as far as I am aware you guys in the US & Canada love your hunting on not one of these things has been caught and i bet you have some hardcore trappers and hunters in your lands that have tried to capture dead of alive one of these creatures. So there IQ must be way up there probably smarter than me. So to expose itself in broad daylight on a road seems crazy to me. But again I do think they may be out there

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Looks like a human

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
As usual there just isnt much you can say about the video

The footage just isn't good enough to rule out a man in a suit. I haven't watched it with sound yet so cant comment on the reactions (so I'll watch again tonight).

I will say though that I really dislike these youtube analysis's, the guys that do them set themselves up as some sort of expert on foot pads, arm lengths, gaits etc when in reality they probably know no more about the subject than me. They talk a load of nonsense in an attempt to make the video seem more credible. I'm all for seeing a video stabilised but I don't like the sudo-analysis.
edit on 30/9/11 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
wow pred yer goin to town on these bigfoot vids lately...

this one is not bad, but someone needs to smack that kid....the effing thing was moving right into the clearing until the little $%*&@#er yelled, "HEY BIGFOOT!!" What an idiot, if that was my kid I'd use him as bigfoot bait, he quite possibly screwed up what could have been one the all time best bigfoot videos.

FAIL.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
the part that stood out to me is at minute 1:23, if you have headphones on you can hear something said in a whisper, and then the camera operator whispers back "ok". or something like that. This seemed odd to me since they were not trying to be quiet at all, but felt the need to whisper to each other at this point.
It seems to me like the person filming was "instructed" to do something, to which the filmer responded "ok"

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ringing

I thought he was telling his dog it was ok. Like his dog was getting excited and by knowledging to the dog that he understood his concern by telling the dog it was ok. imo

If it was a bigfoot. I'm wondering if it wasn't feeling good and this is why it was out in the open laying around. It didn't have the energy to flee until they moved toward him. Many other animals are dying in large numbers if there's a bigfoot I'm sure it's being affected like the other animals as well as humans.
edit on 30-9-2011 by relocator because: added more comments

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
God don't you wanna just punch that kid.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kazanoom
God don't you wanna just punch that kid.

There would be no annoying kids, if the parents told him to stop being annoying....then once he got older he would know he was an annoying kid and not to be.

Not saying smack the kid but c'mon.......no room for annoying kids or people.

lol

Note to kid: ( How would he know we call him bigfoot ? Why would he respond to that ? )
edit on 30-9-2011 by LucidDreamer85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
wow pred yer goin to town on these bigfoot vids lately...

this one is not bad, but someone needs to smack that kid....the effing thing was moving right into the clearing until the little $%*&@#er yelled, "HEY BIGFOOT!!" What an idiot, if that was my kid I'd use him as bigfoot bait, he quite possibly screwed up what could have been one the all time best bigfoot videos.

FAIL.

I know that's what I tried to say at the beginning of each thread. I kind of took a day out and was looking for good video evidence of Bigfoot, the few I found that looked ok, I shared and posted here.

I agree, if it wasn't for that damn kid... The lightness of the feet really gets me though...

Pred...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The way the kid acted, to me, makes me believe that he KNEW someone was out in the woods in a monkey suit- OR - he was very familiar with bigfoot and they'd already had sightings.

Bigfoot, as I understand it, does sometimes show itself repeatedly to people it trusts.

BUT, it could have been that the kid knew his dad was going to be in the woods in a monkey suit so that they could make a bigfoot video.

Hard to say. My mom and uncle described (in their Georgia sighting, up around Cloudland in the lookout mountain area) a really tall 'monkey man' with reddish brown fur and very long arms that they walked up on at a small fishing stream very early in the morning.

I had one uncle- younger than my mom and uncle that saw him- that never believed it and said he thought they walked up on a moonshiner in a monkey suit trying to scare kids away from his still.

That really never made sense to me though, because that area was isolated, and ALL the kids up there had daddies that made moonshine in those days.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

They claim to have seen him on multiple occasions and filmed him one other time. The way the article was, was that they were used to seeing him.

Pred...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Jack Link’s Beef Jerky Presents.........9 Year Old Kid Mess’n with Sasquatch...... Hey Bigfoooooot! Ya wanna be in a mooooovie?

Sorry everyone. I just couldn't help myself. When I heard the kid yell at the Sasquatch, it was just the first thing I thought of.

But now let’s get serious. When I saw the first part of this video, I couldn’t see anything. It wasn’t until the guy broke it down that I saw the “Sasquatch” in question. But what got me was that the dog you can hear in the background. He’s whining and is upset about something. You can tell that he knows that there is “something” out there. But I can’t see how this guy giving the video breakdown can say this is one of the best Bigfoot videos out there.
But the point is the video is awful shaky and blurry (but aren’t they all) for this to be considered good HD video evidence of a Bigfoot.
The instep that the commentator speaks of is clearly not an instep at all. It appears to me the subject in question is stepping over something on the ground, like someone would if they had size 25 shoes on feet that are only size 10. Or like a scuba diver would with their flippers on.
You just can’t get enough evidence from this video to rule out a guy in a suit. Don’t get me wrong folks; I want to believe that Bigfoot is out there. I even had what I think may have been a Bigfoot encounter of my own in 1992 in the state of North Carolina. What happened that day was strange, but I don’t have enough proof to say for sure.
But anyway….I always enjoy a good Bigfoot story. Thanks for posting this video.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
As I have mentioned before, Sasquatch is my favorite topic, and the one I enjoy researching the most. What I have never said on this board is that I 100% believe any piece of evidence to be legitimate. With that said, I do believe this footage to be legitimate.

This footage isn't as grainy and just plain "bad" like most other footage...Everything in this film is just "right." I could not find that in any other film that I have seen supposedly depicting Sasquatch.

First, the sheer size of the creature is massive. The length of the arms is also correct, and jives with credible eyewitness testimony. The shape and stature are spot-on as well, and even the shape of the head is perfect. The size and arm length are the clenchers for me, as well as the behavior.

So guys, this is the first time I have ever claimed footage to be authentic, which may not mean anything to you, but it does to me. This is just incredible in my opinion, and I would love to hear all the reasons anyone would believe this to be fraudulent.

I will gather up some of the reasons others deem this to be a hoax and post another reply with my opinions. Again, this isn't something I do on a whim...I have spent a LOT of time researching Sasquatch and analyzing testimony and film. Just an fyi, I also believe the Patterson film to be FAKE, lol.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I have a serious question.

Where is their dad at?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

I agree on this footage and as I stated the bottom of the feet put it in the bag for me.

Why is the patterson film a hoax? Did you ever watch the Jeff Meldrum take on the video? He proved that no man could have been in the suit.

Pred...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join