It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adult Swim, Blatant.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Ugly Americans and Metalocalypse are a couple of my favorite shows, do I get bonus points for that if I sign up with the Illuminati?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

American Dad jokes about the illuminati from time to time. Thank goodness you were not watching the episode about the Mr. Peanut. You would probably have tinfoiled the windows and doors by now. Those "obviously gay" characters that you saw were

...and this is important...

...two gay characters from the show.

So now any show with gay characters that you do not regularly watch but happen to catch must hold the same signifigance. So you have Seth McFarlaine who loves Gay people, loves pop culture, and loves counter culture. Maybe you should watch some of his shows. He has at least 3. Not saying you will enjoy them but I promise those pink berets will vanish into the ether.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanJP
I don't feel like getting more images, as it is six in the morning.

As for Maino, forward to 2:15 if you only want to hear that one statement.

In order to take this thread seriously, I need to know what Dirty Old Bastard, Flavor Flav, and Ice Cube really think about it.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LargeFries

You are a joke.

If you want my daily schedule, it goes something like this;

Prepare notices of appearance
Prepare notices of withdrawal
Prepare motions for hearings
Call multiple assistants of multiple judges for whatever reason my employer may need
Call multiple clients to inform them of the current status of thier case
Call clients back to see if my employer is capable of helping them
Go to evidence, get copies of audio files, pictures, etc.
Set up meetings with prosecution, clients, or soon to be clients
Go to trial w/ employer, keeping track of all documentation and files that need to be produced at the drop of a hat

Again, this thread is not about me, but if you have an issue with my job, well, that is YOUR issue. Also, if I had to choose a favorite "rapper", you can bet your ass it would be those who matter, Immortal, Makaveli (Tupac), you get the picture. Again, not the topic being discussed.

Another thing, I don't need to prove my sexual orientation to you, but I can surely show you the type of women that I date. Does that make me more appealing to you?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini
reply to post by Ecidemon

This is pretty much how I read it in my head; take two guess at who's who.

Paul Smecker: Why don't you get me a cup of coffee?
Detective Ecidemon: Who the hell is this...?
Paul Smecker: Cafe latte.
Detective Ecidemon: What the #...?
Paul Smecker: Twist of lemon.
Detective Ecidemon: Chief, what the # is this?
Paul Smecker: Sweet'N Low.

Funny. Want to see what I read?
OP: I am not a homophobe and I do not watch Cartoon Network but I am writing a thread to point out all the gay stuff I just saw on the Cartoon Network.
Ecid: Why did you have to qualify with that first and what you are seeing seems whofully out of context.
OP: Hey, I never watch this crap and I know nothing about it but you need to stop.
Ecid: Just pointing out it is odd to begin with a justification and then go on about how weird some completely out of context stuff you saw was. I watch that stuff and I get the context.
OP: Hey so sorry I got such a good job out of high school that I get paid late and had to take on a roommate.

It all starts to look pretty ugly if you read it the wrong way.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
This is what I am reading. You guys are upset at the fact that I don't watch television, the connection that I made with a man's statement regarding the Illuminati and homosexuality makes ME a homophobe (WTF?), the fact that I can defend myself angers you, the fact that I have the mental capacity to question the things that I see angers you, the fact that I am NOT scared of gays seems to anger you, I never said that gay people are Illuminati agents. Also, I would like to point out the fact that you guys are posting non-relevant BS in my thread. Cut it out. Grow up. Seriously.
edit on 30-9-2011 by EvanJP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanndy

Are you Ecid's alternate account?

You come across very similar.

For example, you don't address the show or the symbols you merely attack the OP in an off topic blurb.

2 homos with all seeing eye shirts is symbolic of the number 11, which represents the Pillars of Solomon's temple.

1 = Mars, masculine aspect
0 = Venus, feminine aspect

10 = union of positive and negative forces (masculine and feminine) representing God

11 = Magician's number, becoming one's own god. . .

Get it?

The all seeing eye is associated with Asmodeus who is often depicted as a One-Eyed Homosexual. This has nothing to do with people being "homophobes" but rather actual historical documents and cultural trends.

Asmodeus
www.paranormal-encyclopedia.com...

Asmodeus, pronounced Ashmedeus in Hebrew, is famous as the demon as mentioned in the Book of Tobit. Texts in demonology and some Talmudic legends maintain he was the prime figure in the construction of the Temple of Solomon. Many scholars trace his origins to Zoroastrianism, from where incorporations were made into Judaism and Christianity.

Persian religious texts note him as the chief of all demons whose mission is to instill anger and feelings of revenge in men, and create evil.

The text Malleus Maleficarum denounced him as the demon of lust opposed by St. John. Demonologists in the 16th century assigned the month of November to him; others declared his sun sign as Aquarius.

He was also said to incite gambling, oversee gambling houses in Hell and protect male homosexuals.

Illuminati Asmodeus and Homosexuality in the occcult:
New World Order movies: Full Disclosure 6/8

So cut the crap with all the name calling and actually learn WTF you are talking about.
edit on 30-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

Nothing to see here, just keep grazing with the rest of the sheep . . .
edit on 30-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

So now having someone who sounds gay in a series is a conspiracy as well??? Are you suggesting that they are trying to make us gay even though science has very well proven that they are born that way?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
You people are pathetic, incapable of even interpreting words correctly, and, most of all, attempting to make yourself look righteous by calling me a homophobe.

Insanity is all I read in your posts.

If you want to know the truth, you guys are actually leading me to believe that people get paid to spread disinformation on this forum.

I created this thread in the correct forum, with the correct sources of information to back what I am saying.

As of right now, the only thing you people want from me is an admittance of homophobia, leading me to believe that you only wish to discredit me.

I'll say it one, final #ing time. I have many gay friends, WHO ALSO BELIEVE THAT THE SYMBOLISM IS REAL.

Jesus, you people are miseducation at it's pinnacle. Acting as if I am not even allowed to mention homosexuality in a secret society.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by juleol
reply to post by EvanJP

So now having someone who sounds gay in a series is a conspiracy as well??? Are you suggesting that they are trying to make us gay even though science has very well proven that they are born that way?

Read the post above yours. . .

No, the OP is not saying any of that, you are just putting words and thoughts into their mouth.

Its called PROJECTION

Psychological projection
en.wikipedia.org...

Psychological projection or projection bias is a psychological defense mechanism where a person subconsciously denies his or her own attributes, thoughts, and emotions, which are then ascribed to the outside world, usually to other people. Thus, projection involves imagining or projecting the belief that others originate those feelings.[1]

OP you really pissed the emotional "argumentuers" and "Gay Army"

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I know, if the Pink Berets don't come banging on my door soon, I will be forced to believe that there was never an Illuminati army of gay people... But that is what my whole thread was about, obviously!!

I am writing a quick song to sum this thread up. It will be posted shortly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join