It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adult Swim, Blatant.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

Sorry I never got back to you before. I am well aware of the stargate.. Anyways, AS is owned by who, Viacom? One of those big players... I can see them wanting the younger audience to get accustomed to these message at an earlier age.

The owl space ship got to me, considering the supposed false flag alien threat that is said to be around the corner, Wernher Von Braun is an incredible source for such information, sadly only his longtime assisstant heard his message... That is, if he actually said it.

Anyways, the whole time during that owl thing you don't know what is in the sky, then it lands, and it is another owl. Spookay

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Ecidemon

I don't feel like getting more images, as it is six in the morning.

As for Maino, forward to 2:15 if you only want to hear that one statement.

All of these are different people throwing up thier gang sign. Tons more (with many different people) but, again, I am tired.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

Nice rich string of symbolic imagery there.
Just because it may be coincidental and subjectively perceived, doesn't mean its meaningless. Images do have origins, attributes and associations, and often implications for our common directions and cultural flava.
edit on 30-9-2011 by chericher because: correction

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

As a long time Adult Swim watcher and Consipiracy buff I would just like to tell you that you are a paranoid schizophrenic and should probaby seek some treatment.

No I am not kidding.

Have a good Friday!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed
reply to post by EvanJP

As a long time Adult Swim watcher and Consipiracy buff I would just like to tell you that you are a paranoid schizophrenic and should probaby seek some treatment.

No I am not kidding.

Have a good Friday!

Wow all you do is go into threads and insult people by calling them racists and paranoid schizos . . .

You have got to be one of the biggest troll posters I have seen around here.

Do you have a mental disability? You should really go get treated for something like that . . .

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by iNkGeEk

It wouldn't be programming if it wasn't in your face 24/7. I wonder what it does to you if you fall asleep while it is still on the TV???

It's on EVERY channel. Almost ALL the Music stars are now symbolising it somehow in their vids.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk
who is The Illuminati trying to control via [adult swim]? The late night stoner slacker crowd? yeah, because they pump a ton of money into the economy.

Let's be honest...most of the people that watch [adult swim] work part time jobs for little money and spend that money on "medicinal holistic alternative medication". They only money they actually pump into the economy is via Dominos or whatever late night pizza delivery is in their area.

I'm not knocking those that watch [adult swim] either. I STILL watch it but not nearly as much now that I work overnights and have kids. But when I was watching it on a regular basis...I was exactly what I just described above.

You just described verbatim an entire year of my life.

I've noticed a lot of symbolism in AS cartoons myself. Even going back to the old cartoons from the 90s, which can now be seen on Teen Nick, I've picked up on it. Here's a shinning example from Spongebob Square Pants:
Spongebob Joins Illuminati

You can YouTube a bunch of videos to see their symbolism. It's kinda creepy. I saw a bump from Adult Swim where there's three guys standing on a building with giant owl heads. It becomes more blatant as time passes.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
My point exactly, the symbolism is bolder, more blatant, and in your face.

I'm not a paranoid schizo, I am a normal guy, just like you? I mean, I am merely doing my job as an intelligent being, and using my brain.

Did you know; human beings are the only known animals that use symbols to communicate messages? That is why this subliminal messaging idea makes sense, our subconscious takes that symbolism in, it roots itself deeper than you think. Not only that, it seems to be working, because nobody even wants to QUESTION as to why these images are put there...

"You dare question the pyramid? You dare question the owl? You are insane, you are retarded, you are worthless".

Sounds like the pre-programming is at it's full operational capacity.

Yes, Bohemian Grove is a great little frat party for the world's elite to go engage in a mock sacrifice to what? Oh yeah, a forty foot tall, stone owl... I don't really see the coincidence there, considering these are the people than own the television networks, and they are the ones putting thier "owl" (molech, etc.) out there for the world to worship as well.

Come on, connect the dots guys.
edit on 30-9-2011 by EvanJP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanJP

Did you know; human beings are the only known animals that use symbols to communicate messages?

I have to disagree with you here, but it is a new study so no biggy.

The Symbolic Monkey? Animals Can Comprehend And Use Symbols, Study Of Tufted Capuchins Suggests

www.sciencedaily.com...

From paintings and photographs to coins and credit cards, we are constantly surrounded by symbolic artefacts. The mental representation of symbols -- objects that arbitrarily represent other objects -- ultimately affords the development of language, and certainly played a decisive role in the evolution of our hominid ancestors. Can other animal species also comprehend and use symbols? Some evidence suggests that apes, our closest relatives, can indeed use symbols in various contexts. However, little is known about the symbolic competence of phylogenetically more distant species.

A new study presents evidence of symbolic reasoning in tufted capuchin monkeys, a South-American species that diverged from humans about 35 million years ago. In the experiment, five capuchins engaged in "economic choice" behavior. Each monkey chose between three different foods (conventionally referred to A, B and C), offered in variable amounts. Choices were made in two different contexts. In the "real" context, monkeys chose between the actual foods. In the "symbolic" context, monkeys chose between "tokens" (intrinsically valueless objects such as poker chips) that represented the actual foods. After choosing one of the two token options, monkeys could exchange their token with the corresponding food.

Neurons In Primate Cortex Associate Numerical Meaning With Visual Signs

www.sciencedaily.com...

Single neurons in the primate cortex associate numerical meaning with visual signs, thus providing insight into precursor mechanisms of human symbol acquisition.

Humans share with animals a language-independent system for representing numerical quantity, but number symbols have to be acquired throughout childhood. A first step in the acquisition of number symbols entails the association of a sign, such as "4," with a specific quantity.

However, it is not known how the brain accomplishes this feat.

To investigate the neural mechanisms underlying this process of semantic association, Ilka Diester and Andreas Nieder from the University of Tübingen recorded from neurons in cortical brain regions of monkeys as they learned to associate shapes with Arabic numerals.

Monkeys Enjoy Giving To Others

www.sciencedaily.com...

Empathy in seeing the pleasure of another's fortune is thought to be the impetus for sharing, a trait this study shows transcends primate species.

A little off topic, but good stuff none the less.

And to all those HERBALISTS watching Adult Swim:

Single Dose of 'Magic Mushrooms' Hallucinogen May Create Lasting Personality Change
www.sciencedaily.com...

A single high dose of the hallucinogen psilocybin, the active ingredient in so-called "magic mushrooms," was enough to bring about a measurable personality change lasting at least a year in nearly 60 percent of the 51 participants in a new study, according to the Johns Hopkins researchers who conducted it.

Lasting change was found in the part of the personality known as openness, which includes traits related to imagination, aesthetics, feelings, abstract ideas and general broad-mindedness. Changes in these traits, measured on a widely used and scientifically validated personality inventory, were larger in magnitude than changes typically observed in healthy adults over decades of life experiences, the scientists say. Researchers in the field say that after the age of 30, personality doesn't usually change significantly.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Ok Gemini, what is your opinion on this post??

A guy comes in, talking about illuminati symbolism planted in Adult Swim calling it blatant if anything else.

Noo.. there is Zero paranoia at work with this one eh?

I am not a troll poster. If I was I probably would have been warned about it, right?

And you telling me I call people racist?

Are you still on that other post where I was being sarcastic? Remember... we talked about this.

So you think it is not Paranoid to worry about Illuminati and NWO symbolism on Adult Swim?

I would like to know your opinion.... if you have one.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Wow, I didn't know that about the monkeys, that is pretty interesting.

Sorry if my information was outdated! I'm not so sure that I can just sweep this under the rug though (the symbolism in media).. Haha, Illuminati monkeys, wouldn't that be the kicker.
edit on 30-9-2011 by EvanJP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

A guy comes in, talking about illuminati symbolism planted in Adult Swim calling it blatant if anything else.
Noo.. there is Zero paranoia at work with this one eh?

It is blatant, or else it wouldn't have been in three commericials in a row...

So you think it is not Paranoid to worry about Illuminati and NWO symbolism on Adult Swim?

A thinker sees his own actions as experiments and questions--as attempts to find out something. Success and failure are for him answers above all.
Friedrich Nietzsche (1844 - 1900), The Gay Science, section 41
One's first step in wisdom is to question everything - and one's last is to come to terms with everything.
Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (1742 - 1799)
The most erroneous stories are those we think we know best - and therefore never scrutinize or question.
Stephen Jay Gould (1941 - 2002)
Judge of a man by his questions rather than by his answers.
Voltaire (1694 - 1778)

Okay, read those quotes, and get back to me. I am pretty sure that these men had great influence in thier time, and they also give my questions merit. Remember being told in school that "no question is a stupid question".

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Once again, ATS-home of homophobia, bigotry, racism and intolerance.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
American Dad is SATIRE!

Of course they will poke fun at gays and everything else!!!

Adult Swim is complete satire. It cracks me up!

I love American Dad. I want a Roger!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JustinSee

Surely you are not slapping those labels on myself?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The boondocks is a show on Adult Swim, that exposes political agenda's. Of coarse it does it in a way that makes you think they are really exposing something but under the curtain the objective is a different. Any ways this is a episode about a gay rapper that says hes straight but makes a bunch of gay songs and does a bunch of gay stuff. The majority of the people cannot tell hes gay, even after he comes out with a close line for men witch are really women close and makes a song called "do the hommie". If you listen to hip-hop you will notice their is kind of a war going on between the main stream "freemasons" and the underground. Some times the underground MC's will slip and tell about some one that is gay in the main stream industry. They usly only tell you this if they do not care if they die or if they are on death row. If you expose some one for being gay in the main stream hip-hop world then your going to be killed. Plain and simple.

www.watchcartoononline.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

LoL you also said calling me a paranoid schizo was a joke.

You know who else said she was just joking . . .

North Carolina Gov. Perdue's 'suspend elections' comment draws a backlash
www.fayobserver.com...

She later called her comments made at a Rotary Club in Cary a sarcastic way of saying that Congress should focus on the nation's problems instead of political campaigns.

If you read any of the other posts in this thread you would know my opinion, or even checked other threads or posts I have made. Its real easy, but obviously just came here to insult the OP with a little drive by ignorance.

It is a concerted effort to indoctrinate the youth generation after generation to identify with the "illuminati" symbolism.

Towards the end of the video around 3:00 Michio talks about how the MSM will create the global culture of the NWO. This use of symbolism is the NWO culture.

Just check out Vigilant Citizen or Hollywood Insiders for more detailed literature on the subject.

vigilantcitizen.com...

www.hollywoodinsiders.net...

Don't think all this occult/ mystery school is important on a large scale?

Secret Mysteries of America's Beginnings : The New Atlantis

Google Video Link

The mystery schools' influence on the creation of America.

Eye of the Phoenix

Google Video Link

“Eye of the Phoenix” documents the bizarre history of the design of the dollar bill, exposing the occult activity surrounding the FDR administration. There is perhaps no other period in U.S. history when so many people were so deeply involved in the occult, and held positions of power that reached all the way to the White House. Phoenix focuses specifically on the years prior to World War II leading up to 1935, when the Great Seal was taken out of obscurity and placed on the foundation of America's currency. According to official records from the State Department, FDR and his Secretary of Agriculture, Henry Wallace, specifically chose to use the Great Seal because, as Freemasons, they believed the “Novus Ordo Seclorum” (which they equated with the New Deal) could only be fulfilled under “the eye” of the Great Architect of the Universe (the god of Masonry). Two heavily influential occultists during the FDR era were Manly P. Hall and a Russian mystic named Nicholas Roerich.

And here is some from NASA

Richard Hoagland 1/6 Parsons Crowley NASA & the Occult

Yes, I know the guy has some crazy theories and dis-info out there, but the info in this little video series is easily confirmed.

But . . . . you will likely not even entertain the documented evidence of the beliefs of TPTB.

If you do view it, I would love to hear your critics and opinions on the subject and 'evidence'

Enjoy.
edit on 30-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: May as well try to be more civil.

Moonchild (novel) - Aleister Crowley
en.wikipedia.org...

A year or so before the beginning of World War I, a young woman named Lisa la Giuffria is seduced by a white magician, Cyril Grey, and persuaded into helping him in a magical battle with a black magician and his black lodge. Grey is attempting to raise the level of his force by impregnating the girl with the soul of an ethereal being — the moonchild. To achieve this, she will have to be kept in a secluded environment, and many preparatory magical rituals will be carried out. The black magician Douglas is bent on destroying Grey’s plan. However, Grey's ultimate motives may not be what they appear. The moonchild rituals are carried out in southern Italy, but the occult organizations are based in Paris and England. At the end of the book, the war breaks out, and the white magicians support the Allies, while the black magicians support the Central Powers.

Obvious Lady Gaga ref to a moonchild/starchild.

Crowley was a British secret agent. You know who else was?

The original 007 John Dee - The queens magician:

Queen Elizabeth's Magician -John Dee

Hollywood Insiders Magick and The Matrix is about Abdul AlHazred's "Necronomicon" and the Illuminati's concealment of the truths it bares. This documentary takes a practical look at black magic and the forces behind it. Then, delves into "The Matrix-like" world the Necronomicon paints. It discusses the multi-dimensional beings that feed off of us, parallel universes, and explains much Illuminati and Freemasonic imagery.

Just a little extra info for ya.
edit on 30-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

edit on 30-9-2011 by 8ILlBILl8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

edit on 30-9-2011 by 8ILlBILl8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 8ILlBILl8

Establishing the importance of the Mystery Schools in the Illuminati symbolism.

The checkerboard, the all seeing eye, the homosexual activity and the reasons behind it are Mystery School symbols.

Also provided evidence of it being used in other MSM.

Supporting the OP's identification of "illuminati" symbolism is what the post has to do with the thread obviously.

edit on 30-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: LoL I see you changed your mind about those posts.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join