It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adult Swim, Blatant.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I am sitting here, thinking about rapper Maino's words, when he said that the higher up you find yourself in the order of the Illuminati, the "gayer" it gets. I am no homophobe, bear this in mind.

He was talking about rappers adopting the homosexual stylings of the past as thier own, then I realized, wow, he is right, this is interesting... Anyways, I begin looking at some images yada yada.. Yeah, they have been dressing pretty gay as of late. Then I look at the television, and what do I see? American Dad, and on the T.V. I see two cartoon men, wearing pink berets, speaking in an obviously stereotypical gay voicing, both wearing shirts with single eyes on them.

Okay, I thought, wow what a strange coincidence... Then I remembered that I don't believe in coincidence. I got the chills, sure, whatever. Cut to commercial... What I see is some INSANE stuff, I cannot find the snippet online but am looking, basically it showed the pyramid, a single politician taking control, then the pyramids shooting lights into the sky...

After that, they top it off with a promo for some new album, the thing is that in this promo, you have a small owl sitting on what looks like Pride Rock from the Lion King, and all of these craft coming down to the planet from the sky, they look black, menacing, other-worldly... When they land, guess what they end up being? Yeah, a larger owl.

Oh, wait, they just had another little clip of a woman having her face caressed by a hand coming out of the computer..

So, three symbolic messages, back to back, within a couple of minutes... Not to leave out IFC's little psychopathic commercial, in which you get an oddly hypnotizing owl with a man saying "Empty sloganeering is the first step to greatness"... Yeah, we know.

vimeo.com...

edit on 30-9-2011 by EvanJP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I really don't know what your video has to do with your post, other than showing an owl and I have to admit I've never seen any of the commercials you claim to have seen, but I'm also a strong believer in people see what they want to see. Your claim straight away not to be a homophobe - I think you might want to re-examine that. It's quite amazing what people see once they've made up their mind about what is it they're seeing.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ecidemon
I really don't know what your video has to do with your post, other than showing an owl and I have to admit I've never seen any of the commercials you claim to have seen, but I'm also a strong believer in people see what they want to see. Your claim straight away not to be a homophobe - I think you might want to re-examine that. It's quite amazing what people see once they've made up their mind about what is it they're seeing.

Actually OP is not making this up.

OP, the checkerboard Cartoon Network sign wasn't enough?

LoL Ecidemon justing coming in here to call you a homophobe, obvious DIS-INFO.

Its quite amazing how lame some people's excuses for all the "coincidences" are . . .

Have you seen this show?

ugly americans season 2

Soooooooooo obvious.

Metalocalypse
en.wikipedia.org...

Metalocalypse Skwisgaar Skwigelf Advanced Finger Wizard Master Class Dethklok

I am too lazy to actually explain it all, but it is easy enough to understand with just a little bit of research.
edit on 30-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

Here are three threads you may find interesting:

Adult Swim And The Illuminati
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by xbryboyremix
started on 3/12/2008 @ 12:32 AM

Has Anyone Seen The Owl Commercial?
by milkinmoo
started on 9/14/2011 @ 09:04 PM
vimeo.com...

Bohemian Grove Human Sacrifice Ritual To Appear On Cartoon Network
by LDragonFire
started on 10/7/2007 @ 01:01 AM

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
First off, many of my closest friends are gay, do not insult me with statements like that, as they hold no merit.
I was making the connection with the statements made by maino.

Sorry for re-posting guys, I should have done a search, it was certainly an impulsive thread, yes, I have known this for awhile and seen the connections, it was just strange that I went from listening to Maino say that, and one second later having his statement reaffirmed by the TV.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Adult Swim = the hipster station. Hipsters love 666, triangles, and the Illuminati.it's "cool".

if you're worried about a cartoon tv network, then you're not worrying about the right ish

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Wow, for a conspiracy theory forum, you guys don't seem to like the theories a whole bunch.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

It being a channel on tv, a major network was not alarming? The show American dad is produced by Fox. But thats not the point, the point is he is getting a connection with the "elites" (look up "EL Saturn" google) and gays. Christmas is a gay holiday, its not the day Jesus was born, their is no evidence for that, if im not mistaken their is evidence for him being born in fall. Any ways it was a pagan holiday witch Romes men would exchange gifts, sacrifice children to molek the owl or others know him as baphomet, and have butt sex.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
who is The Illuminati trying to control via [adult swim]? The late night stoner slacker crowd? yeah, because they pump a ton of money into the economy.

Let's be honest...most of the people that watch [adult swim] work part time jobs for little money and spend that money on "medicinal holistic alternative medication". They only money they actually pump into the economy is via Dominos or whatever late night pizza delivery is in their area.

I'm not knocking those that watch [adult swim] either. I STILL watch it but not nearly as much now that I work overnights and have kids. But when I was watching it on a regular basis...I was exactly what I just described above.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanJP
First off, many of my closest friends are gay, do not insult me with statements like that, as they hold no merit.

Sorry for re-posting guys, I should have done a search, it was certainly an impulsive thread, yes, I have known this for awhile and seen the connections, it was just strange that I went from listening to Maino say that, and one second later having his statement reaffirmed by the TV.

Interesting, then you and Seth McFarlane have something in common.. You're both passionate about gay rights. (You know, the guy who co-created american dad, The Cleveland Show, does the voice, and writes and voices most of Family Guy).

In the future, don't open your statement with "i'm not a homophobe".... That's just like someone saying "I'm not racist, but there's this black guy..." Why'd I need to know you weren't a homophobe? Secondly, I'm pretty certain Seth MacFarlane has nothing to do with anything you mentioned.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk
who is The Illuminati trying to control via [adult swim]? The late night stoner slacker crowd? yeah, because they pump a ton of money into the economy.

Let's be honest...most of the people that watch [adult swim] work part time jobs for little money and spend that money on "medicinal holistic alternative medication". They only money they actually pump into the economy is via Dominos or whatever late night pizza delivery is in their area.

I'm not knocking those that watch [adult swim] either. I STILL watch it but not nearly as much now that I work overnights and have kids. But when I was watching it on a regular basis...I was exactly what I just described above.

Listen, my friend, I am an assistant to a criminal defense attorney, and the only reason the television is on, is because my roommate left it on. I don't watch television, at all. I have better things in this life than a redundant box with pretty images for all of us children to gawk at.

If you cannot take this seriously, and wish to make assumptions about me, then make your own thread covering all the facts that you so readily have at hand.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk

I was never what you described above, but the difference is I work normal hours, so the shows mentioned are on when I'm watching TV. I don't need to spend money on "Medicinal Holistic alternative medication" as you say. Just because you were baked doesn't mean everyone has to be.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ecidemon

Interesting, then you and Seth McFarlane have something in common.. You're both passionate about gay rights. (You know, the guy who co-created american dad, The Cleveland Show, does the voice, and writes and voices most of Family Guy).

In the future, don't open your statement with "i'm not a homophobe".... That's just like someone saying "I'm not racist, but there's this black guy..." Why'd I need to know you weren't a homophobe? Secondly, I'm pretty certain Seth MacFarlane has nothing to do with anything you mentioned.

Actually, I made that statement so that bigots such as yourself wouldn't come trouncing about throwing the same word in my face, take it as a disclaimer for the ignorant. I never once mentioned Seth McFarlane, I never mentioned gay rights, you are the only one attempting to misconstrew my words, don't do that.

The funniest thing is that you are attempting to make this thread about me, if I wanted to talk about myself, I would start a thread about "me".

What about you? Let's talk about you, it doesn't seem as if you are fond of gay rights, judging by the demeanor in your earlier post. Are you scared of things that are "different" to you?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by demetriandlucy

Hey! No one-liners, if I am not allowed to be a retard, then you cannot break rules either.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Listen, my friend, I am an assistant to a criminal defense attorney, and the only reason the television is on, is because my roommate left it on. I don't watch television, at all. I have better things in this life than a redundant box with pretty images for all of us children to gawk at.

If you cannot take this seriously, and wish to make assumptions about me, then make your own thread covering all the facts that you so readily have at hand.

So you admit to really not having any idea as to what normally goes on in these shows? You just saw some things and suddenly, profit? I mean seriously, American Dad has an Alien in his family. You don't watch TV, you don't watch the shows, ergo, you're not qualified to comment on the shows based on one episode you saw that must have fit into some preconceived notions you had.

As an assistant to a criminal defense attorney (trust me, I know who you are), shouldn't you be dictating or going over some dockets instead of watching 'American Dad'?

What I mean to say is, don't you have something better to do than post on a web forum about some redundant box with pretty images for the children to gawk at? Your attorney will be hapier if you spend your typist skills dictating some audio or something, charging clients $150 or double an hour.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Actually, I made that statement so that bigots such as yourself wouldn't come trouncing about throwing the same word in my face, take it as a disclaimer for the ignorant. I never once mentioned Seth McFarlane, I never mentioned gay rights, you are the only one attempting to misconstrew my words, don't do that.

The funniest thing is that you are attempting to make this thread about me, if I wanted to talk about myself, I would start a thread about "me".

What about you? Let's talk about you, it doesn't seem as if you are fond of gay rights, judging by the demeanor in your earlier post. Are you scared of things that are "different" to you?

Don't you think you should know who creates these shows before you make sweeping claims about them? I do, don't you? Clearly you don't know anything about Seth Macfarlane (whom I'm a big fan of), and prefer to remain ignorant on the matter. AKA - If you don't see what I'm seeing, you're clearly wrong.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ecidemon

I garnered no profit from posting this thread. And i'm sorry if I was able to get a decent job out of high-school, that isn't a problem for me. I only keep the job because I believe that the woman I work for is a good person, and she doesn't suck the life out of her clients, she hardly ever recieves full payment and never bitches, my checks are usually days late. Again, besides the point. You guys are acting like children. Get off of this thread if you have nothing sensible to contribute.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Wow. Nearly everyone in this thread sure did a good job at completely basing everything off of stereotypes and being offended by the smallest little things... Step away from the ego! I repeat. Step away from the ego!

I believe that Family Guy and other popular cartoons do make references, but in a form irony. What is Family Guy known for? Spoofing other things. What is something to spoof? Hidden symbols. Maybe these guys are being read the wrong way. They might be trying to appeal to the people that know of or believe that TPTB do hide symbolism in things. Just a theory.

As for the Adult Swim commercials, their bumps are known to be very "psychedelic" and fast. It works for their gimmick. Shrouding such in symbolism works for what they are. The alternative.

These are my guesses, but I could be, may be, wrong and will get told I am regardless.

Let's remember the word "Theory" here, people. Let's also remember that we're all humans and there's no need to talk to each other like we do and get offended. You're no better than me, and I am no better than you in the grand scheme. The OP was just trying to contribute and was clearly nervous about offending when touching base on the topic of homosexuals. It's how we HAVE to be in today's PC world, unfortunately. Either way, you're still going to get defamed and your words are going to be misconstrued and used against you. Honestly, I don't know why we even try.
edit on 30-9-2011 by ThePawnsTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePawnsTheory

Thank you for not contributing to that. Anyways, I always think the same thing, I mean, I AM talking about it online, so it is a great marketing scheme, I think the reason that it hits hard for me is the fact that I do NOT watch television, so I take what I see to heart.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join