It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistani predicts they will be the target back in 2003

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Not sure who this guy is but he seems to be right. The audio is not in sync with the video but you get the idea.

One more.

edit on 30-9-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
It's called a self-fulfilling prophecy. You act as double dealing as they did, you get turned on, right? They have been trying to play both sides of the fence for years and we looked the other way. But then we did that with so many of the dictators we used to play with as well. We turned a blind eye on their behavior concerning their citizenry. So here we now have a country that has taken billions and billions of dollars yet has supported our enemies but feels we've dissed them. Or maybe its a case of.... keep your friends close and your enemies closer? Would I like to keep the Taliban out of power in Afghanistan? Sure. Is the corrupt regime that somewhat (cough cough) was elected democratically and is currently in power better? I don't think so. I think that by supporting such a regime, as we have done in so many other countries in the world in the past (Noriega to name only one of the many) we earn a huge amount of disrespect from the common people of these countries and in doing so, shoot ourselves in the foot, public relations wise. So now we have a nuclear power that is apparently on better terms with Islamic fundamentalists, Islamic terrorists, and that also backed the original Taliban and harbors Al Qaeda operatives, feuding with us and protesting against us. So what now? Do we EVER learn from history? Even our own recent history? duhhhhhhhhhhh

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jaxnmarko

I understand what you're saying but I think if pakistan did everything right they would have still been the target no matter what. They have nukes that the US and Israel want to get rid of. The US played friend just long enough to get all its bases and troops situated, now the media blitz can commence.

I'm sure if China was in mexico, dam right america would help the insurgency. I don't blame pakistan for what they are doing (if they are even doing it. Usually its the opposite of what the media says)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Hey, who was the member who poo pooed me a few years when I surmised that Palistan was next?

Doesn't matter.

It's happening and I am not a phrophet,

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Explanation: S&F!

Since Pakistan is now a credible psychic ... I would love to hear their most accurate predictions on just when and where and why they will explode their set of nukes.

Personal Disclosure:

Edit:
My bad.
I thought the topics title said Pakistan as a whole and not an individual ... but no matter .. quiz him on the same questions!
:up :
edit on 30-9-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to add the edit and clarify and apologize.

top topics

join