It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

retired forest service ranger who makes the claims of governmental knowledge of Sasquatch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
In a story closely related to my last post, here's an interview with a retired Forest Service Ranger who claims Sasquatch is real, and there is government knowledge of their existence.

See what you make of it.

www.cryptomundo.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Why this constitutes a second thread is beyond me.
Especially when using the same source as the Sasquatch thread you just posted.

edit on 30-9-2011 by StripedBandit because: context

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jimbo999

I like it. I like the idea the government may know something and not be sharing...I mean if they can keep aliaens a secret why not this? Why? To insure survival of the creature. Keep people from blowing each other up in the woods? Who knows?
Hate the link to the Crypto Mundo link though because so many ads pop up.
These are more direct to the News Report which is small from a smallish town that might need the tourism. I haven't watched the video yet. Seeing if I can embed...

SASQUATCH! Oklahoma's Bigfoot Part 1
www.kten.com...

SASQUATCH! Oklahoma's Bigfoot Part II
www.kten.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by StripedBandit
Why this constitutes a second thread is beyond me.
Especially when using the same source as the Sasquatch thread you just posted.

edit on 30-9-2011 by StripedBandit because: context

Because it's a different story from a different source, but it's related, top-wise. That's why..

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by jimbo999

I like it. I like the idea the government may know something and not be sharing...I mean if they can keep aliaens a secret why not this? Why? To insure survival of the creature. Keep people from blowing each other up in the woods? Who knows?
Hate the link to the Crypto Mundo link though because so many ads pop up.
These are more direct to the News Report which is small from a smallish town that might need the tourism. I haven't watched the video yet. Seeing if I can embed...

SASQUATCH! Oklahoma's Bigfoot Part 1
www.kten.com...

SASQUATCH! Oklahoma's Bigfoot Part II
www.kten.com...

Thanks.

Well, according t the source of my previous thread, it's because the US Gov. is worried that the discovery of a large humanoid wandering around the forests of the Pacific Northwest could bring a halt to logging in the area in a bid to protect the species. Hence, they don't want to admit to it's existence. Interesting theory - forwarded by Forest Service workers to the source apparently...

top topics

join