It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside Scientology's Super Power Building...where worshippers of the controversial religion will be

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by cripmeister

It seems like a crazy religion to me, and I can't see how people would actually want to be a part of it, but compared to other religions the concept really isn't too out there.

I agree but you have to pay lots of money to the Church of Scientology to find out. In my opinion that's a business model and not a religion.

Have you ever seen the "donation boards" on the inside of Catholic Churches? It ranks members based on their contribution level and commitment to God.

Same premise. Different businesses....errr....religions.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astar316
nag nag nag... that is all you do

How about stop #ting the same # out of your mouths like the MSM does and do some research by yourself?! Who does hating scientology serve??! Us??! Or the gouvernment?!
The gouvernment and MSM is the reason why it's demonized and ridiculed... and you're all like!
Baaaaaaaaaaah, Baaaaaaaaaaaaah let's be nice sheep and agree with everything they say and believe everything they show us!

You all are completly pathetic, but I forgive you!
I am sorry!

I love you all!

Methinks we have a scientologist in our midst.....

I feel sorry for you, I really do
If and/or when you wake up and realise Scientology for the sham that it is you are going to feel like a complete idiot.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627

Originally posted by cripmeister

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by cripmeister

It seems like a crazy religion to me, and I can't see how people would actually want to be a part of it, but compared to other religions the concept really isn't too out there.

I agree but you have to pay lots of money to the Church of Scientology to find out. In my opinion that's a business model and not a religion.

Have you ever seen the "donation boards" on the inside of Catholic Churches? It ranks members based on their contribution level and commitment to God.

Same premise. Different businesses....errr....religions.

It is not the same premise as donations in the Catholic Church do not reveal secrets that are not available to those who do not donate. Scientology refers to payments as donations just to avoid paying taxes.

edit on 30/9/2011 by cripmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

Originally posted by Astar316
nag nag nag... that is all you do

How about stop #ting the same # out of your mouths like the MSM does and do some research by yourself?! Who does hating scientology serve??! Us??! Or the gouvernment?!
The gouvernment and MSM is the reason why it's demonized and ridiculed... and you're all like!
Baaaaaaaaaaah, Baaaaaaaaaaaaah let's be nice sheep and agree with everything they say and believe everything they show us!

You all are completly pathetic, but I forgive you!
I am sorry!

I love you all!

Methinks we have a scientologist in our midst.....

I feel sorry for you, I really do
If and/or when you wake up and realise Scientology for the sham that it is you are going to feel like a complete idiot.

The Jews think all other religions are false...Christians likewise...muslims likewise to a degree ..Buddhists likewise to a degree...Hindus not sure.
The point is the truth is for the individual to decide and he shouldn't be mocked.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Pretty wild building they got goin there. I have no real ill-thoughts towards them as people can choose to believe whatever they want. Scientology isn't too much further of a stretch than other religions, aliens and whatever else people put their beliefs into.

But on that note, this is still hilarious to me:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
This building reminds me of those older James Bond movies where Bond charms himself into some antiquated palace only to find the inside to be some futuristic secret lair for some insane bad guy.

The people will have a most enjoyable experience overrunning this burgeois facility when the revolution comes

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join