It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain hails Libya as inspiration,McCain Takes Credit For The Uprise

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Source CNN

carnation1 We shouldn't allow our politicians to go around and start giving them hope without discussing with the President.

I couldnt agree more

Just who gave the rights to John McCain, Sens. Marco Rubio of Florida, Lindsey Graham of South Carolina and Mark Kirk of Illinois, to travel and meddling affairs of a country?

# He says concerns linger about the possibility of an extremist government

thats funny that CNN is even mentioning that part John McCain does support extremists just like he did in kosovo over under clintion he made a bill which would have sent american ground forces into serbia.

And Now Once again just like in Egypt John McCain is taking credit for the uprise in libya next to the war monger Lindsey Graham.

Iamnotfooled McCain can try and take the credit all he wants, but the American people know whose strategy worked in this Libyan conflict. President Obama deserves the credit.

Even though i dont think obama or McCain deserves any credit for helping the terrorists in libya.

Once again After Egypt Now Libya just who gave them the right to do this? John McCain isnt a President nor are the U.S. Senate Armed Services Committee.

To that end, McCain said the United States "will assist in the way we are capable" in capturing Gadhafi. "But I can't discuss it further," he said.

couldnt discuss it further eh? looks like he know more alot then what we think here or for that knows alot more then the media on whats going in libya.
Edited:added in something.
edit on 30-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Source CNN

carnation1 We shouldn't allow our politicians to go around and start giving them hope without discussing with the President.

I couldnt agree more

Just who gave the rights to John McCain, Sens. Marco Rubio of Florida, Lindsey Graham of South Carolina and Mark Kirk of Illinois, to travel and meddling affairs of a country?

They have no right to do so. Foreign policy is dictated by the executive for worse or worse. These people are just playing politics. Undercutting Obama overseas. They don't need to, he's doing that all by himself.

join