learn more

On the 16th.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Required01

I think you didn't read some of the things I posted here, but thats ok. I understand you don't like to read this kind of stuff and I don't blame you.

Yes! I had dreams that have come true, thats why it worries me and the reason I'm seeking for help, I could be wrong and I hope I am.

It could mean something els and thats why I whant to the meaning of this.

I've seen two suns along with my famaly, I did a little reaserch, and many people are calling it, Nibiru, Planet X and so on.

What it is? I don't know.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I also had a dream about a month ago, i wouldn't call it prophetic, because only God gives his prophets dreams to dream, and i don't want to put anyone on false pretenses that I am a prophet. The dream was about a flood happening in my town, but nothing like that has happened. I am a child of God but i think the dreams that you sometimes get has to do with disasters of your own life and not necessarily got to do with the end of the world.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
Here is another thread with a similar theme.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've also had similar meteor deep impact dreams.

You guys are dreaming way to much

Some people want so much the apocalypse that it take all of their though thinking about it

The Brain at night has no choice but to make scenarios for your own wet dream pleasure

Time to dream about a better futur like i do

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I've had the same dream as many. My family and I were standing high on a hill/mountain and watching the ocean swell up to us. There was an oceanliner coming into our valley with the water. We started to run. Then I woke up. I don't think the mind lets you die in your dreams.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human4life
reply to post by kwell

Wow! buddy this is serious, people needs to know this.

Can you make a post reply about this?

This is not cool man, but is a must know to everyone. I think your right it goes very well with my prediction or dream.
edit on 3-10-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

It says that they are mainly worried about the space station and their satellites but who knows. They were very quiet about the approaching asteroid SE58 that came very close on September 27 when they all were in Denver near the underground bunker. They have also been very quiet about the falling fireballs they knew the asteroid would bring with it. Here is a story about the one that fell in Argentina on September 26.... www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com... They are keeping the news media very quiet on this so I think something is up. I guess maybe we should take your dream as a heads up.(or rather a heads down).

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Well, the 16th huh? I dont have a calendar handy but ive had a dream where a door shuts just before i reach it, and in big gold numbers it has "16' on it. Ive had thatdream quite a few times, but i get the feeling, alway had, that its danger if its on a Tuesday.
And its something BIG.
Please tell me its not a Tuesday

Seriously? You had a dream of a door shutting? All the Christians are waiting for the Rapture. We were hoping it would be this Rosh Hashanah. The Jew's say Rosh Hashanah is the day the door is open in heaven. It is followed by the days of Aw or Yom Kippur, it last for 10 days and then the door of heaven is closed. Yom Kippur ends on October 8 at sunset this year. Possibly the beginning of the tribulation?

Neither the 8th or the 16th are on a Tuesday.
edit on 3-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

I've almost died in my dreams. Felt the pain of someone stabbing me, shooting me... Very interesting stuff. I've never fully died in my dreams, but I wish that I would. I believe that my subconscious would show me what really happens when you die.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
---
edit on 3-10-2011 by Prince1of2gold because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
A lot of weird stuff going on...I could definitely see your dream coming true. Something huge slammed into the sun night before last... www.youtube.com... It was on the .mil army site from NASA.
www.youtube.com...
spaceweather.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Here is someone else that had an end of the world dream for October 28....www.abovetopsecret.com... It really has caught my attention because I had a dream about 6 years ago that was the same as in their dream. She mentions the army moving in and people running to them for help but they killed any survivors.

Here is my dream from 6 years ago:

I was on a third floor balcony and there was water up to almost the second floor of the building. The army was coming in on hover crafts..almost like one of those segways. They started to shoot people and when that happened I thought I should go hide. People were terrified hiding in attics from the military.

I blew it off as a weird dream. But about four years later I started thinking about it again. I wondered if the military actually had those hover crafts...and what do you know they do. They were not as modern and sleek as I saw in my dream but they do have them. www.youtube.com...

Ok so I have read further into her post which sounds a bit crazy. They are also into astral projection which is evil and has to do with dark forces. So don't know how reliable her dream is but it is still kind of strange about the military. I know if something happens I won't be running to them for help until I am absolutely sure.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Kwell thank you brother, that females dream was really something, know I'm started to get convince that something will happen, I understand ATS comunity skeptics of this, but this is something like that fairytale of the little girl that says ( The wolf is coming, the wolf is coming ) and never came into the last momment.

I will prepare me and my famaly, first spiritually and then fisicly cause something is not right I just can feel it.

For those of you reading this, there is nothing to loose of having a little extra precaution in this month, God protect and bless all humanity.

Thanks Kwell for helping me out and helping waking up people, even the skeptics should consider.

God bless you brother.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Someone sent me this, what the heck!!

www.youtube.com...

How do I post videos from You Tube, why is it so hard?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human4life
Someone sent me this, what the heck!!

www.youtube.com...

How do I post videos from You Tube, why is it so hard?

What is this talking about? Worldwide riots?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

I really don't know but it seams like it, I clicked the link but it dosen't show, it looks like You Tube block it.

I sent a message to the uploader, I'm still waiting for a respons.

I will go to that link to see what is it all about.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Kwell check this out quick! 15october.net...

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

................................................................................

OCTOBER 15TH – UNITED FOR #GLOBALCHANGE

On October 15th people from all over the world will take to the streets and squares. From America to Asia, from Africa to Europe, people are rising up to claim their rights and demand a true democracy. Now it is time for all of us to join in a global non violent protest.

The ruling powers work for the benefit of just a few, ignoring the will of the vast majority and the human and environmental price we all have to pay. This intolerable situation must end.

United in one voice, we will let politicians, and the financial elites they serve, know it is up to us, the people, to decide our future.

We are not goods in the hands of politicians and bankers who do not represent us.

On October 15th, we will meet on the streets to initiate the global change we want. We will peacefully demonstrate, talk and organize until we make it happen.

It’s time for us to unite. It’s time for them to listen.

People of the world, rise up on October 15th!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Human4life

That is really scary. Most of the time it is the so called "elites" that organize these protests just so they can lower the hammer. This is going to probably turn ugly giving them a reason to send the military in and kill us or put us under martial law or both. I really feel that something bad is coming. Is that what you are thinking?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Human4life

Couldn't find much info on the site owner:

15OCTOBER.NET WHOIS
Updated: 1 second ago
Registrant:
Paulina Arcos

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (www.godaddy.com...)
Domain Name: 15OCTOBER.NET

Domain servers in listed order:
VENS.TOMALAPLAZA.NET
DNS.CIUDADRED.NET

For complete domain details go to:
who.godaddy.com...

Information Updated: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 00:12:37 UTC

I did a google search and all that comes up for that name is a United Nation list of spouses with the same name on it... www.google.com...

Oh my Gosh!!! I didn't notice the godaddy link with more info about the site...It is showing it is the United Nations:

Registrant:
Paulina Arcos
866 United Nations Plaza
Suite 516
New York, New York 10017
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (www.godaddy.com...)
Domain Name: 15OCTOBER.NET
Created on: 12-Jul-11
Expires on: 12-Jul-12
Last Updated on: 21-Sep-11

Administrative Contact:
Arcos, Paulina europeanrevolution@vaultletsoft.com
866 United Nations Plaza
Suite 516
New York, New York 10017
United States

Technical Contact:
Arcos, Paulina europeanrevolution@vaultletsoft.com
866 United Nations Plaza
Suite 516
New York, New York 10017
United States

Domain servers in listed order:
VENS.TOMALAPLAZA.NET
DNS.CIUDADRED.NET

Registry Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Status: clientRenewProhibited
Registry Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Status: clientUpdateProhibited

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
So I posted a thread about the worldwide occupy protests being organized by a spouse of a UN representative... www.abovetopsecret.com... No one so far seems very alarmed...so yeah, get ready for the takeover.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell
So I posted a thread about the worldwide occupy protests being organized by a spouse of a UN representative... www.abovetopsecret.com... No one so far seems very alarmed...so yeah, get ready for the takeover.
and just what will be a take over and by whom?
I consider myself a very receptive person as may career path has proven so.
withthat being said.. I think this is just propaganda for the sheeple.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Well let me tell you, this time your WRONG!!

This is not any propaganda of any kind, is up to you whatever you whant to believe, but don't wait for so long cause something will happen prety soon.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join