It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On the 16th.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Beautiful words, i agree with you.

Near death experiences are not cool but is an amazing experience that only the person living it knows and can tell. wow!

Thanks for so much positive vibe, God bless you.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Human4life

Since you posted on the 29 are you talking about the 16 of oct? Cause everyone says the world is going to end the 28 of oct. could be the start of it. but then the hopi say 2012 and that big butt planet wont be here til then.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ifonlyicould

I really don't know for sure, it could be. I don't believe in the end of the world, thats not what the bible says, the Mayans or the Hopi.... we all agree of a New Beginning here on Earth, the end of this system of things.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The 16th is when the sun is birthed from Virgo in this very rare astrological sign that is akin to rev 12. I'm not sure in all of this if the planets themselves will be in allignments or if this will cause a cme. I think the best solution is to pray a bit, seek, meditate, raise frequency, something positive. Because if anything were to happen, we need to be Love and hold frequency here, anyway.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

That is a very good advise, I really don't know what exactly the 16 Date number means. All I can say, is that my dream repeated this over and over again, yes I can tel by my dream that something bad will happen. I hope I am wrong, maybe somebody out there, will understand this date 16, I hope it will make sense to individual like you, but to be hones I don't know. is it negative? Yes!

If anyone out there this date or number makes sense to him or her please tell us what it means and what prophecies it correlates too, I've been searching but nothing yet.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I've been kind of paranoid myself on this, because there are many distractions, ie Elenin. But it was named a code for revelations 9 11. And so its kind of noted, more for the symbolism. In all of my research, its noted that disasters often happen on certain days, with certain numerlogy, even fatalities in some of them add up to numbers like 13 and 33. For example Rik Clay is worth searching for, he gave some good information before he died.

The controllers here, are ancient egyptian astrology, they've buried it in the bible like a code, also numerology/geometry. Nothing is really by accident.

So, distractions add up to me just as much as events. But we only get the events in retrospect. Its really hard to pin them.

I don't want disasters, NWO, harm to happen, so much want every child in this world to be equal and free, and live well.

The 16th fits into the kind of thing I'm worried about, underlying all the disasters or, rumors of things, there are some dates, and astrology. They may not come in with a bang. like your dream/vision. They may just subtley do it under the table but bring in more suffering, and hardships to reailly lower frequency and divide people more.

But I have a feeling there is great signicance.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have a feeling that whatever allignments are up there, they may cause CME's, we've already been getting some.

Last night, I had this really odd series of images coming before sleep. Over and over, I kept seeing what looked like a pole shift basically. It was alarming, nornally I don't see that kind of thing.

So maybe this is being sent out to many. But then to me it would mean to double our efforts at holding light, praying asking for safety, for protection of the vulnerable and children everywhere, and seeing equality instead.

And that whatever the leaders are planning gets exposed and they be removed and not replaced by other controllers but more wide awake people and counsels and really equality and freedom being really important, equally to people. This is how I think at night and pray.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
It sounds about right, if thats is the case then we better hold on tight cause this ride will not be fun and very bumpy.

Thanks for your help, it does click some how.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
About a week ago, my car rocked back and forth a bit on a red light on the way home from dropping my youngest off from school. My car doesnt do this, but its quite light and small, so likely to be somewhat responsive. In any case, as I drove ahead this sensation ended. Now I've had tremors under my chair. But last night I saw something siemic or crustal vividly, in a very intense alarming way. Kind of energetic images. Until this thread I'd forgotten it.

For the past while, this evening, a few times, what I can feel under the chair is this dragging feeling, sliding to the left, or basically south. Almost like a rubber band stretching and elongating. And when this occurs quite a strong dizzy feeling, like my inner ear balance is off.

I really hope there is nothing going to happen.

edit on 2-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Most Christians believe that the next thing to come is a worldwide earthquake: The four horsemen of the apocalypse come before this but I believe they are already galloping.

Revelation 6:12 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14 The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

15 Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16 They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of their[ wrath has come, and who can withstand it?” (if you notice they are hiding underground after the earthquake(deep underground military bases that they have?). I think it is because of the things that follow in these next verses...solar flare, asteroid impact)

Revelation 8: 7 The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down on the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up.(Solar flare)

8 The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood, 9 a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.(Asteroid?)

10 The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water— 11 the name of the star is Wormwood.(A star hits the earth)

Here is a really good video explaining this by a scientist that is amazed that they had the exact scientific model thousands of years ago.... www.youtube.com...

edit on 2-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

You are right I was afraid to hear this but is truth, my God protect us all.

Yeshua said those who stand strong till the end, will receive power from the Holy Spirit, I pray to Yahweh every day and I pray to the son of man Yeshuah. I hope I have made enough noise so they can hear me and look at me claiming for mercy and salvation for me and my famaly.

God bless all humanity and this our planet Earth.

Thanks brother for reminding me

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Scary, I too have my ears ringing every day and even now, what could it really be.

I just don't whant to by the theory of listening to laud music, cause I don and all in between.

edit on 2-10-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I just read this and it freaked me out because I thought of your post.

Current meteor forecast models project a strong Draconid outburst, possibly a full-blown storm, on Oct. 8, 2011, according to William Cooke of the Meteoroid Environment Office at NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Ala. www.space.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Wow! buddy this is serious, people needs to know this.

Can you make a post reply about this?

This is not cool man, but is a must know to everyone. I think your right it goes very well with my prediction or dream.
edit on 3-10-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Enough with the predictions already! How many have come to pass here in the last 2 months? How many have come true?

Seriously!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Required01

I understand, but not everyone is the same, I really don't care what you think of me and my dream or prediction, but some people out there do care. I pointed out something that I didn't understand and they are just helping me clear the water.

I hope your right, I hope this is just another false flag of prediction.

But everything is pointing on a direction, look at the link provided :

www.space.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Well, the 16th huh? I dont have a calendar handy but ive had a dream where a door shuts just before i reach it, and in big gold numbers it has "16' on it. Ive had thatdream quite a few times, but i get the feeling, alway had, that its danger if its on a Tuesday.
And its something BIG.
Please tell me its not a Tuesday

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human4life
reply to post by Required01

I understand, but not everyone is the same, I really don't care what you think of me and my dream or prediction, but some people out there do care. I pointed out something that I didn't understand and they are just helping me clear the water.

I hope your right, I hope this is just another false flag of prediction.

But everything is pointing on a direction, look at the link provided :

www.space.com...

First of all, it's nothing personal.

Second, it's one thing discussing a 'dream' but making it into a prediction is a whole other thing! I have no problems in people discussing there dreams, we all have them and are very interesting! Just don't call it a prediction, because it's not.

Tell me this, how many of these 'predictions' did you have? And how many came true?

I have had a lot of vivid dreams, and they felt so real it was crazy. It seriously felt like it was real and i was really there!

But those dreams varried from a HUGE alien craft hovering over a dessert letting people on board (including me)
to me flying around the world, not in a plane but like superman. These where all so real like typing this reply right now.

But that does not make me predict people are going to fly like superman, or aliens coming and picking us up to take us elsewhere. I had a very vivid dream about seeing 2 huge suns in day and 3 moons at night. Yet i don't see them here, and i don't believe it is a prediction it I or we ever will.

What they do mean i don't know tho, wish i knew.

But these predictions all lead to nothing exept people flaming at you after the date passes and nothing happens.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by berkeleygal

My birthday is the 16th,

Nothing's going to happen that day except that I will be one year older

Yeah, Berkleygal here will just wish that the OP is wrong when she blows out her candles..... So there

Hey, a wish coming true from blowing out candles is just as likely as the doom and destruction talked about in the OP.

Happy birthday!

Joking aside, OP don't worry too much... I just am very skeptical about such predictions, if you want to call them that. I just have yet to see a single one come true.

edit on 3-10-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

earthquakes...tsunami/flooding....meteors slamming into metropolitan areas

sounds more like a rehash of your daily reading list on ATS instead of a premonition...

as for the 16th,,,, in numberology terms that number reduces to a 7 and the theme of '7' generally stands for 'completion' or ''fullness' in some poetic circles

in practical terms the 16 of Oct is the 3rd Sunday in the month of 5 Sundays...or else the figurative middle of the month .... that tidbit might suggest that you are subconsciously using the month of October as a symbol for the middle of the final week of Daniel (70th week) in which the great tribulation begins

i think your neural networks are creating higher paths to accommodate your increasing grasp of the world realities around your practical and spiritual levels

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Thanks for that point of view, but I must say, this dream was way before I got to ATS. I don't watch TV and I don't read novels.

Thanks.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join