It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On the 16th.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwell

Magnitude 5.9 - OFF THE COAST OF OREGON
2011 October 13 04:13:59 UTC

Versión en Español

* Details
* Maps
* Scientific & Technical
* Tsunami

Earthquake Details

* This event has been reviewed by a seismologist.

Magnitude 5.9
Date-Time

* Thursday, October 13, 2011 at 04:13:59 UTC
* Wednesday, October 12, 2011 at 08:13:59 PM at epicenter
* Time of Earthquake in other Time Zones

Location 43.450°N, 127.102°W
Depth 10 km (6.2 miles)
Region OFF THE COAST OF OREGON
Distances 233 km (144 miles) W of Coos Bay, Oregon
277 km (172 miles) WSW of Newport, Oregon
277 km (172 miles) NW of Brookings, Oregon
365 km (226 miles) WSW of SALEM, Oregon
Location Uncertainty horizontal +/- 18 km (11.2 miles); depth +/- 3 km (1.9 miles)
Parameters NST=291, Nph=291, Dmin=234.9 km, Rmss=1.04 sec, Gp= 86°,
M-type=regional moment magnitude (Mw), Version=A
Source

* Magnitude: USGS NEIC (WDCS-D)
edit on 13-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

Check this out.

9.6 Earthquake in Oregon dream

edit on 13-10-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Human4life

I saw that dream a few days ago and commented on the post. This earthquake happened by an underwater volcano there. This could be a precursor.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Another thread about the 16th...Lucifers comet: Events line-up with specific geometric points centred on Elenin's path and the pentagram form. The 'contact' reveals some kind of deep knowing, with such accuracy that the mind starts to boggle when considering October 16 is only days away, and this theory places that date at a highly gemoterically relevant point. www.abovetopsecret.com...

And if you read the article it tells you something wonderful is underway....I think you would only think that if you are a satanist. They think they are going into the age of aquarius and its a wonderful thing. The devil is going to bring you all down in the seven year tribulation and try to take your souls to hell. When will these people wake up. They think some people will suffer terribly...that is you, you people that are saying that are the ones that are going to be suffering terribly.
edit on 13-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Human4life: I thought on one of your post on another thread you thought there was a possibility that Obama was the antichrist. I am not sure but if he is not the antichrist he is definitely an antichrist. You might find the posts I made on page 1 and 2 of this thread interesting.. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Human4life: I thought on one of your post on another thread you thought there was a possibility that Obama was the antichrist. I am not sure but if he is not the antichrist he is definitely an antichrist. You might find the posts I made on page 1 and 2 of this thread interesting.. www.abovetopsecret.com...

kwell Obama is real deal, he is the Antichrist, for once I thought it was Ron Paul but, he is not! Obama have Royal Egyptian DNA..

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human4life

kwell Obama is real deal, he is the Antichrist, for once I thought it was Ron Paul but, he is not! Obama have Royal Egyptian DNA..

You might also like this thread of mine... www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The 16th will be a ordinary day. Too many BS predictions lately. I really thought a lot of it was true, but nothing happened.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jondave
The 16th will be a ordinary day. Too many BS predictions lately. I really thought a lot of it was true, but nothing happened.

When did nothing happened?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jondave

And how can you predict nothing will happen on October 16?

I hope not.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

All I know is that the elections are around the corner, I know that Obama is the antichrist. He will bring U.S to his Hybrid Pharaoh's feet and he will not be removed from his pedestal any day soon.

You know there are a great deal of people.. 100's in fact that I have seen, from regular people on forums, to quite well known psychics who say they all get the same message ''There is no president after this one'' or ''I cannot see the face of the next president even though I have seen the others before they were elected''

I'm not convinced one way or another... but that kind of tallies with what people have been saying for the last year or so..
I won't give links, in case they are treated with the same ridicule as people on ATS are when they predict things.. but rest assured you are not alone on this one...
Take Care, x

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deplume

All I know is that the elections are around the corner, I know that Obama is the antichrist. He will bring U.S to his Hybrid Pharaoh's feet and he will not be removed from his pedestal any day soon.

You know there are a great deal of people.. 100's in fact that I have seen, from regular people on forums, to quite well known psychics who say they all get the same message ''There is no president after this one'' or ''I cannot see the face of the next president even though I have seen the others before they were elected''

I'm not convinced one way or another... but that kind of tallies with what people have been saying for the last year or so..
I won't give links, in case they are treated with the same ridicule as people on ATS are when they predict things.. but rest assured you are not alone on this one...
Take Care, x

I couldn't say it better my self.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Ok I don't know what to say...

There is a huge meteorite, about the size of a small town, which is heading very fast towards earth, it has been very visible to people on the stereo soho map, in fact a part of it broke off and hit the sun just last week. There were people talking about it, and indeed a thread about it on here i recall.

edit on 14-10-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
doble post...
edit on 14-10-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

I am listening to it now. It sounds really bad, Alex and others say they have sources. I have been expecting this, I wasn't sure if the antichrist would sign the 7 year peace treaty before or after they go to war and probably gets nuclear but it looks like he will sign it after. We will keep watching. He says two weeks or less.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Here is the one that is full. Alex Jones just said to get the word out world war 3 is about to start.(This gave me a sick feeling)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Glad to see this thread still chugging along. Whether the 16th brings news, information or an actual event remains to be seen however I have just been researching and there are youtube clips that you may find interesting. A group of amateur astronomers by the name of SkyView have been watching an object they discovered and are attempting to gain more information about it. They state they are not fear mongers but are concerned about the lack of scientific information available to help them with their research.

I recommend a short youtube clip titled:

Breaking! Nibiru/Red Kachina Found by SkyView by Voice2Go

For those with the ring/hum/buzz sounds I am still digging and waiting for a response from a leading researcher. I still feel HAARP are at least involved but that is just my opinion.

Stay focussed and keep the faith .

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

I don't know how any body can be prepare for this tyranny about to go for WWIII

It's incredible the kind of people or entities around us, but there is good news, Yeshua is coming.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

So cool, I will check it as soon I get a chanse, thanks.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

I heard about this recently. The same thing, almost verbatim. I tried to hang out and listen closer to the guy, but the urine smell coming from him was too overpowering. Thanks for posting. I was wonder what that dude was trying to get at.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join