It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On the 16th.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Very disturbing dreams I had last night, this is one of them with a message, I didn't whant to post it cause I feel that my other post are being targeted for some reason.

Going back to my dream:

I saw highway and bridges falling down killing people, I felt a strong Earthquake and most of the things around me was preaty much destroyed, for some odd reason I was thinking of California and Chicago.

Then I flew to another place and there I was with my famaly on top of a mountain, then I saw a great Flood swiping everything on it's path. Feet's from me I saw a lady in her car screaming for help, she was locked in trying to get out with no luck, I couldn't move cause the car was geting under water very fast, then all I can see was her headlights going under water and then the most disturbing vision of a little girl in the back seat of the car.

Then I flew away into another place were I saw Meteorites in mass falling from the heavens, I saw many people injured in the streets of California or Major City's it was a huge disaster lot of blood Hospital were full up to it's limit, people with weapon and firearms protecting their belongings and two Vans one white and one Black, both were watching me as I was looking at what was happening at the momment. I had the impression the one in the white van was form the CIA and the one in the black van was the so call Man in Black watching every step I made.

So yeah I don't know what to make of this, but through all the dream I heard a voice telling me about the date of the 16th of this month, what could it be? I was thinking of this all day today, I was thinking how to post this without geting into trouble like I have with my last two post.

Comments are welcome.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I feel dreams are a very interesting thing, that being said I would not fret too much over it. Have you had dreams of yours come true before, any small prophetic dreams that don't have to do with mass disaster?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by 4thhorsemen

Oh boy! yes I have, I really don't whant to talk about those dream but I will give you a hint, one of them was back from 1999, thats when I saw Two Tower Fall into the ground and alot more but I don't want to get into details cause I think it will bring me problems, I just got that feeling.

Sorry mate.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Here is another thread with a similar theme.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've also had similar meteor deep impact dreams.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

That is very interesting dream, thanks for sharing.

Yes I agree with you it's got similarities, I bet he had a hard time dealing with this dream of his. wow!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human4life

That is very interesting dream, thanks for sharing.

Yes I agree with you it's got similarities, I bet he had a hard time dealing with this dream of his. wow!

I find dreams fascinating, and because I have had precognitive dreams since I was 15, I do not entirely dispose of them without consideration of potential precognitive information; however that said, more dreams do not come true than the amount I dream.

Apocalyptic dreams have never happened thankfully, and I know that I have dreamed of nuclear war, disease, martial law, an asteroid breaking up entering the atmosphere raining death. Some of the nuclear war dreams were very chilling.

Back in 1998, I had a dream that North Korea had nuked South Korea, the details were so rich and convincing. There was even black rain and I was horrified at what I saw. That dream concerned me more and more as North Korea grew closer to possessing nuclear weapons. It has never happened mind you, but that has always been a dream that felt very possible.

What all of the precognitive dreams have shown, is that future events are also probability and there are literally nodes of time-lines that exist in probability as potential events. It is how we progress into this probabilistic database and collapse actual events that determines what our waking reality is composed of.

It seems to suggest many possible futures exist as probability, in a multitude of event driven outcomes. I'm still struggling to understand how the future in dreams exists and is observed. Suffice to say, I can conclude that there is a link between our waking reality and our dream world... which is exciting to say the least.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Totally agree with you, I hope this dosent come truth, I just hope this post goes to the garbage bin after the 16 of this month, if nothing happens, seriously.

edit on 30-9-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I think that, since we know the future is not set in stone, that it is good for you to talk about dreams like this, because then other people will read it and their mental energy will say "No! I don't want this to happen!" And the combined mental energy could change the future, possibly... And it could cause some people to turn to God, or pray more if they already have. Just a thought. Thanks for having the courage to share!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Totally agree with you, I hope this dosent come truth, I just hope this post goes to the garbage bin after the 16 of this month, if nothing happens, seriously.

Funny enough, I had a very vivid dream last night about a giant meteor crashing into Earth. Of course, I was on front-row so watch what was first a few smaller pieces impacting then the motherload hit and it was epic. I was in a city where it was hitting and when the big piece hit, it killed me within seconds, the entire ground rippled and a huge heat blast is what got me.

Likely influenced by reading these threads, dreams are so powerful.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Human4life

Hope not, I've been waiting to see the TNA Bound For Glory ppv on the 16th of this months for a while now

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

reply to post by 4thhorsemen

Oh boy! yes I have, I really don't whant to talk about those dream but I will give you a hint, one of them was back from 1999, thats when I saw Two Tower Fall into the ground and alot more but I don't want to get into details cause I think it will bring me problems, I just got that feeling.

Sorry mate.

I'd be interested if you wanna U2U me with the details.

I find dreams fascinating, have had pre-cog dreams about my own personal life a few times (small things like conversations, trips away etc) and honestly believe in parallel worlds too and that those kinds of dreams are mental images from other versions of us that see these things first hand.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

My goodness, your comment make sense to me, it correlates with my dream some how.

Oh! what the heck, it was just a dream right

In my dream I was working in a office, you know the everyday thingy people do in a office, I saw a female co worker setting a stack of paper on my desk, when all of it soden other co workers started looking thrue the window. I knew I was in a building cause from the window out I can see other buildings or skyscrapers. Then a huge bright light, so bright that it literly blind me like if it was the real thing, then people started runing over my desk and screaming, at the momment I decided to run, but thats when I saw the stack of papers I had on my desk fly all around, then all the desk's were thrown in a huge pile thrue the wall, all things started flying around, but everything happend so fast. Alot of noise people just trying to get thrue a door in front of me I was pinch between the door and a wall and thats when I started feeling a whole bunch of neddles sticking into my body, I started screaming of pain so loud, I could hear in the background everything blowing up and braking to pieces then everything stop! and thats when all got dark and silence.

Then when I woke up from this nightmare I took a huge gasp of air, I looked around and thank God I was in my Puerto Rican soil in the midle of the caribean sea, I wrote every details down thinking that I wold forget this dream, then I told my mother and girlfriend. 2 years later, thats when I saw the towers fall, everything click to me then when I started hearing confessions of actual witness that were in the building. For my suprise to all this? I was actually looking thrue the eyes of another person, I still have those images in my head, sometimes I think if ET's planted that vision in my head.

Very strange indeed.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing, damn that is crazy. Can't imagine waking up after that.

I also hate when people say "oh, it's just a dream, nothing to it". Usually they're the types that have never experienced it or have closed minds and can't even imagine the possibilities unless they could see and touch it in the physical world.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Hello - I too have prophetic dreams. I have been studying my dreams for many years in an effort to understand them. The last two or three years I have prophetic dreams. The most recent one I see water coming in from the ocean and over a beach and pushing its way inland.

I have not been able to work out where but I cannot ignore what I am seeing and feeling. I can feel the strength of the water it is powerful.

The last really vivid prophetic dream was about my workplace. There were several thefts from handbags of female staff and I had told my friend about the dream before it happened. When - awake and in real time - I was being informed of the details of the thieving - I mentioned to my friend that this is not over. It was my day off the next day and my friend could not wait to phone me to tell me what had happened next.

I think our dreams are an important aspect of who we are and I believe prophetic dreams indicate a gift or talent that evolves as the person evolves.

Much Peace...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

My birthday is the 16th,

Nothing's going to happen that day except that I will be one year older

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I live on the East coast of the US and a couple of years ago I had a very vivid group of dreams about a flood and I remember how fast the water was coming, how high the water was, the noise and how afraid I was and then I heard a voice talking to me saying that i had nothing to fear, I would feel no pain. that was when my fear slipped away. After that I awoke shaking but not scared and though i've had this dream before this was the first time the wave came so close and the first time I heard the calming voice. This was also the last time i had this dream.
I thought much of this dream over the past couple of years. I was amazed how this wave came out of the east and how since then the world seemed to get worse and worse. I believe we are coming to the time when the wave is about to form and I feel like it could be this october, though I don't know if this wave will be real, I do feel something is coming and it will happen between now and the end of 2012. I don't know if it will be bad or will be a wave of conscienceness bringing reality to an unconscience and ignorant public but the way our world is going I would tell you all to prepare for the worst and hope for the best. If we make it through this fall without anything happening I will feel a whole lot better! Goodluck all and Godbless!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

I think our dreams is the knolege that has been hiden from us, I think celestial beings contact some of us thrue dreams, but we need to have the responsability to use it well, we need to be careful which celestial beings we are trusting, I only know two celestial being that I trust with my life, Yeshuah ( son ) and Yahweh ( God ).

After all is in our subconsciousness. right?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by nosacrificenofreedom

Wow, thank you for sharing your story with us, is good to read you, amazingly things are geting harder by the day.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
To nosacrificenofreedom - I tried to focus on the direction of the water in my dream and when I recall the image - the water is coming in from my right - this could mean the East. I do know that the symbolism of water in all my dream books is the same. Water represents emotions. The books all suggest looking at the water in terms of colour and clarity, is it contained like a pool or vast like an ocean etcetera. Some psychology suggests water represents sex. One way or the other it may very well represent a cleansing, a washing over of the land and people in a Spiritual sense.

I hope it represents a Spiritual awakening on a large scale. I do have a sense - everyday - that something is coming. It is a presence in the air and I sense it through comments on websites such as these.

The one aspect of my dreams/intuition/Spirit - on which I am unshakable and unmoveable is that evil will not win. I cannot explain or show my working out - I just know and see a culmination to our current time as being filled with the opposite of what we have been dealt all throughout our history on this planet.

Much Peace...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
To human4life - I agree. I know when I am experiencing something unpleasant I call on my God/my Creator to hold my Soul. My Soul is the most important part of me. I had a death experience a few years ago and all I can say is - beautiful & peaceful. I saw my Soul and many many other Souls. I chose to come back and there was no voice telling me to do so.

I went straight to the light - it was unbelievably beautiful and I return to my experience whenever I need to relive the peace. I am disheartened constantly by the hate, greed and evil that manipulate the way we live on Earth however since my death experience I cannot become depressed - it is now a physical impossibility for me to become extremely sad.

Keep your faith and know that dreams and our intuitive senses are what protect us on a day to day basis. I know they protect me. Much Peace...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join