It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Poll - Paul and Romney are the new GOP frontrunners in Florida, Cain left out of Poll

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
www.publicpolicypolling.com...

Perry trails Obama 50-43, including a 53-40 deficit with independents. Other Republicans make it very close though. Romney trails only 46-45 and Ron Paul actually does just as well, trailing 45-44.

Looking at this poll, it seems Paul and Romney are the frontrunners in the Republican field in the state of Florida. I dont know why they left Cain out of this one though. I would think he would be up there with Paul and Romney, considering he won the straw poll there not too long ago.

Here's the link with more results from the poll.

www.scribd.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Holy cow, someone else is left out of a poll not named Ron Paul. I cant believe it!
But overall it seems like a very close race in Florida even after the straw poll last week.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

Why was Cain excluded? Dunno.

Weird. Who can tell what data they were trying to pull from the poll...?

PPP surveys are conducted through automated telephone interviews. PPP is a Democratic polling company, but polling expert Nate Silver of the New York Times found that its surveys in 2010 actually exhibited a slight bias toward Republican candidates

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

it's a demo poll?

they are scared of cain, they figure, throw paul in there.

didn't cain win the straw poll?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by fooks

Yes Cain won the straw poll, "stole it" from Perry, and you're right -- they left him out cuz of fear. He would have had some mongo numbers!

top topics

join