It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama gives clues to The Elites while shopping at Target?!?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

This is a good thread Signals, unfortunately some of these idiots can not understand what you are saying.
And YES its a sign but not necessarily as you explain it.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
What I want to know is why they are getting so transparent with their propaganda.

Is it that they are that out of touch, that consciousness of propaganda is rising, both, or something else?

That " transparency " my friend is called: The bleeding of Reality.
It's called: Awareness, it's called:the Awakening. It's called: the All Seeing Eye.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
It's just to show you just how "like" us the first woman is. It's a political tactic. Go out to a known store and get caught shopping there. She picked up something random because they know how the media would tear anything apart, didn't matter what she purchased.
This was also a huge security risk so this is why I am saying politically motivated. This won't be the last time we see her do this. Just wait.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seventytwo

This is not real. this is invented MSM bull#.
The Beast was waiting outside and Snipers were on the roof.

This is all part of a movie called: Michelle Obama is just like you.

Everything was arranged by the Obama PR machine..

Look out for next weeks headlines: Michelle Obama likes Hot Dogs with mustard b]

My God I'm so sorry ATS

I just got deducted 20 point for quoting the OPS post????

God, The message I got was a bit threatening and Penal.. this is not a way to treat members.. gosh??

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

This was also a huge security risk so this is why I am saying politically motivated. This won't be the last time we see her do this. Just wait.

yes....I have to agree that this is politically motivated..and considering she is shopping at a major brand store, and purchasing supplies that others are scrutinizing.. seems like a great way to beef up campaign funds.. through under the table exchange for advertising..involved with political agendas.

I'm sure people are willing to pay a few bucks to have the Obamas endorse for them . geez..shes gotta make more than Lindsay or the house wives..for showing up randomly at some place like this.

Does she get fees for things she does?..Is she allowed to have an agent that sets up money making appearances for her? Guess what I'm trying to ask is the first lady allowed to use her public image as an advantage to making money on a personal level..such as advertising..for personal gain.

edit on 30-9-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Ya....The First Lady went shopping....I go shopping...we all go shopping......it is a normal activity. I really do not understand what the (big deal) is.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
ok - a bit odd that the personal shoppers for the first couple dont pick up their cleaning supplies. And odder that the whitehouse cleaning staff dont do that... I thought maybe she wanted to clean her car, but i am sure she has people to do that for her too. The really sad thing here is this:

Casually dressed Secret Service agents arrived about a half-hour before Mrs. Obama, who walked in through the main entrance with an assistant. She spent about 30 minutes minutes shopping

so we have several agents and an assistant, all receiving VERY good pay for their time, being paid to pick up windex. Does that not peeve a few people off?? She really has no class when it comes to thriving in an economy that is going under. She should get one token bodyguard and the rest should be off doing something better with their time. I understand, for national security, why the president is guarded, but the first lady shouldnt have so many - waste of money, IMHO

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
Ya....The First Lady went shopping....I go shopping...we all go shopping......it is a normal activity. I really do not understand what the (big deal) is.

Honestly caladonea?...this woman has servants who do just about everything..she has no need for picking up cleaning supplies..?

This was total publicity.. and I think she got paid BIG TIME for the endorsement...in the shape of contributions or something..

This isn't your normal every day run of the mill housewife..this is the first lady.. did we see other first lady's do that ? and if they did..there was a much different reason for it, then just shopping for cleaning supplies.

Its a bad security risk as well..so there has to be something much more behind it.

edit on 30-9-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

You make some really good points (Gabby)...food for thought....and I shall ponder.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
What I want to know is why they are getting so transparent with their propaganda.

Is it that they are that out of touch, that consciousness of propaganda is rising, both, or something else?

Because they are desperate.

Obama can't fix the economy.
He has done more to hurt African-Americans than help.
He just lectured the Europeans in order to say, once again, it's not his fault.
He can no longer use Bush to propel votes.
He stirred up a hornet's nest in the Middle East.
Israel is not entirely convinced we are still true, no matter what, allies.
He wanted a two-state solution. Campaigned on it. Now may have to veto it.
He has expanded the war in Afghanistan, deployed missiles in Libya, has sent drone attacks to Pakistan, Yemen.
The housing market is worse than when he was elected.
Guantanamo is still going strong.
We still have troops in Iraq, albeit less since they were moved to Afghanistan.

The only thing the man is good at it is killing people while he dusts off his Nobel Peace Prize.
Someone should have told him that the American public is tired of war at this point.

Oh wait-- I forgot-- he does get to proudly wear this shining medal:
The first President to issue a kill order, and actually kill, an American citizen on foreign soil without trial or extradition. He should run on that.

edit on 30-9-2011 by lpowell0627 because: Grammar

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join