It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama gives clues to The Elites while shopping at Target?!?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I see what your seeing, however why would the Elites need to hide sumblinimal messages to one and other via the media. Pager days are gone, these dasterdly devils have far better ways of communications than some kind of morse code. No doubt they got their own apps on the iphone that we mortals can only dream of.

What is your personnal thinking behind the codewords"towels and cleaning supplies"? Do you see this as a sign they going global on an ethnic cleansing programme? Curious

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

After reading the article let me further state that if there was not so much at stake, this woman would be kickin' ole Barry to the curb, as they say and appearing on Oprah to tell all. Is Oprah still on? Haven't wasted time on Network T.V. for fifteen years now so I honestly don't know.

Someone send in Monica L. quick, let's see what happens.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Its one of two things

She either on the blobb and had an accident she needs to clean real quick, OR she needs to dispose of some evidence from the kitchen floor, the shower, the boudoir

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

I saw that too EvolEric and thought it was a weird coincidence.

Then again, there's no such thing as coincidence.

edit on 30-9-2011 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthPhobos

It's not so much a communication between Elites, but more of a ritual, like a Satanic ritual - a need to shove it in our faces before they do what they do to us.

They get off on it.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by DarthPhobos

It's not so much a communication between Elites, but more of a ritual, like a Satanic ritual - a need to shove it in our faces before they do what they do to us.

They get off on it.

Going through my Satanic Ritual book now and I see nothing about shoving anything in anyone's face. In fact, the fewer people in the crystalization chamber the better.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Thanks for all the kind comments, I guess you guys aren't familiar with the Skunkworks Forum, huh?

Anyway, do you deny Elites of this world send signals to each other hidden in plain view?

What kind of a question is that? What difference does it make. In public, in private, on a golf course, over the phone, naked in the sauna, who cares when they give each other signals?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
in the story is she checked out at 3:30... the SS shows up 30 mis before she shows up.... so, thats 333, follow me here... she shopd for 20 mins... so, we have 333x2= 666..
also, you have the target logo that looks kinda like an eye.. they have a kinda mascot of a dog with the circle around the eye, kinda like the dog from little rascals... and the red carts, which btw, are by far the nicest carts of any stores...im not really being serious..
but im with ya though, wouldnt make sense that she just up and decides to go grab some cleaning supply's.. unless this is some laammee attempt to connect with the regular folk..

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Sanndy

Sounds like you have an older version of the book, maybe written before MSM was invented...

Since you're in the mood to read, you may want to start here---> SO's skunkworks forum overview

Then maybe return, crack some more jokes, the usual.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I'm with ya on this one. But I also thought, like another poster, that it was a show to make her more relatable to the common people. The people see her doing normal people things, so, she must be normal, like us. But yeah, there's no way she needed those things, unless it was some kind of illegal or embarassing thing she needed to cover up. And there is the possibility it signified something deeper. Could it be that the D.C. area is a Target for spke attack soon? Maybe it would help to know more about what she bought exactly, the brand names, what the total came to, etc. I dunno. Could be something though. It definitely seems weird and out of place that she would be actually getting towels and cleaning supplies when you know she has maids and probably uses towels made out of gold or something other than regular old Target towels. Do they make special, rich people towels? I'm sire they do... They probably made out of camel fur or something lol :^P

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Of course she's stocking up on supplies.
Of course nobody recognized her in a baseball cap.
Of course "she's just like us"

Hmmm....unfortunately we already pay $16M+ for her to have more than 30 servants to clean, shop, cook....
Hmmm....she can't travel anywhere without full security detail and a sweep of the locale....
Hmmm....propaganda piece, anyone???

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I wonder what would of happened if she purchased tampons and toilet paper ???

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I cant see any symbolism or imagery in this at all, if i am missing something please explain. Why is this anything other than a mundane celeb pic and story?. Seiko is your avatar pic you if so you are super hot

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
This may honestly be one of your worste threads.

That's a matter of opinion...I've had much "worster" threads I am sure of it

Just thinking out of the box, that's all.

No way she actually needs towels and cleaning supplies, it must be a sign IMO.

hmm..you so sure it was really her? have a hard time believing Mrs Obama would be in Target shopping.. for anything

If it was someone to trying to impersonate her.. this I could believe.. and there maybe a few reasons for that being the case..

edit on 30-9-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
She was trying to send a message all right. "Look, I am just like YOU. I am a person too. I know what it is like to shop at Target - I know your experience. I buy towels and cleaning supplies just like you."

It was total crap. Who couldn't see right through that?

ETA Surely you remember the hubub just last week about her super expensive new diamond cuffs?
I can hear Barak "Honey, go look like a normal housewife, one that cleans and stuff."
edit on 30-9-2011 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

This is not real. this is invented MSM bull#.
The Beast was waiting outside and Snipers were on the roof.

This is all part of a movie called: Michelle Obama is just like you.

Everything was arranged by the Obama PR machine..

Look out for next weeks headlines: Michelle Obama likes Hot Dogs with mustard b]

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
She also had toys and food for the first dog Bo in her cart!!

Yep...something must be up....

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
What I want to know is why they are getting so transparent with their propaganda.

Is it that they are that out of touch, that consciousness of propaganda is rising, both, or something else?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
i does seem a bit odd that the first lady,somewhat 'dressed down' would go to a target and buy cleaning supplies..didnt she do some big shopping trip in spain not to long ago?? anyway....im sure there is a ton of security with her..maybe she just wanted to get out amoungst the common folk here in america...maybe trying to boost the economy....i wonder if she paid with cash or credit

p.s. does anybody really think she cleans the house..........
edit on 30-9-2011 by clearmind because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Clever thinking I wonder what else they could be telling

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join