It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Fight the New World Order: Interesting Ideas from around the world.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I'm sure you all remember the "old days" when even mentioning the New World Order was as risky as mentioning aliens and space ships. As more and more people wake up (thanks in large part to the Internet), the reality of the New World Order and the global elite is much more accepted as a part of our reality. It's amazing to see that this concept has taken off around the world---as I hope to show you now.

Not only are people coming to terms with this truth, but they're also looking for ways to defeat the NWO. Most of their ideas are not earth shattering---just small things they can do in their own lives to make a difference. And well, some of the ideas are just plain funny.

Like this one:

This group claims that you should go around spreading something called "orgone" around the world. It's some sort of quartz crystal--that is supposedly blasting UFO's out of the sky as we speak: Check out their website at
www.orgoneblasters.com...

&

Here are some of the other interesting ideas floating around:

The bible folks are in on this, too. This site claims if you follow their advice, not only will you defeat the New World Order, you'll also become a millionaire too!

&

This guy below is interesting. He styles most of his New World Order reports like a news broadcast. Check him out at www.corbettreport.com (although I'm sure a lot of you already have..

&

"Unite In Light" thinks not eating meat is a good way to defeat the NWO

Eating meat - Although this might be displeasing to hear, it is a very well known fact of esoteric science that eating meat creates very negative repercussions in the spiritual world. For as long as we continue to kill animals (and we litteraly slaughter millions of them everyday now), wars and suffering will exist as the karmic result of this violence towards these lesser advanced beings. One of the main reasons as to why the spiritual atmosphere of our earth is so heavy, is the killing of animals. When we kill animals, we prepare the conditions so that inferior spiritual entities might also treat us inwardly like caddle. This is spiritual backlash. This is why every spiritual tradition has always asked of its aspirants not to eat meat

Even Facebook Groups are urging everyone to stop the NWO:

&

And the Pakistani's are worried about the New World Order, too. Here, listen to this excerpt from a Pakistani radio show urging everyone to move to remote villages----in fear of the repurcussions of the NWO.

&

Latin America hopes to rise up against the New World Order, too.

Responding to the continuing threat created by the New World Order’s extensive intervention in the region, The South American countries of Colombia, Bolivia, Venezuela, Ecuador and Peru- formerly comprising the ancient Inca Empire- have banded together in an effort to maintain their sovereign independence in the face of the New World Order’s advancing imperialism.

And Hollywood: A group of filmakers against the NWO and a recent project:

"How to defeat the New World Order?", is addressed by Jan Irvin (Gnostic Media dot com), Paul Verge (Divergent Films dot com), and Richard Grove (Tragedy and Hope dot com).
&

This is from a group called "The Fathers Canada for Justice." (Who are these people?) Most of their ideas are things that have been discussed at ATS---but it's a good list:

How to Rebel Against The Global Elite and New World OrderHow to Rebel Against The Global Elite and New World Order

Those with knowledge of what the world elite is trying to do, and those with knowledge of biblical principals of the end times, you know that you want to rebel against the global elite. Some of the best ways that you can rebel against their agenda for a New World Order.

1.) Raise strong healthy children avoiding all vaccines that contain mercury, thimerosol, and squalene. Teach your daughters to be strong women determined to love and respect their husbands and teach your sons to be strong men who love and protect their families.

2.) Keep marriages sound and healthy. Men love your wife and women love your husband. Understand that media propaganda teaches us to destroy our families through movies, sitcoms, and televison shows, and though feminism, and government propaganda used in schools, university's, in law, and government policys and legislation.

3.) Ignore television as much as possible. Do away with it if you can. Understand that television is a complete waste of time and takes years off your life that you could be doing other things. 30 minutes of TV a day to a newborn until aged 90 equates to 3 years of awake hours in a lifetime. Remember that television is full of propaganda and messages to subliminally effect your judgment and rational as a human. It is also a tool used to desensitize you to numerous issues. As Anton LeVey - founder of the church of satan and author of the satanic bible once said "There is no better tool ever used by the church of satan than television".

4.) Do not drink water containing sodium fluoride. For most of America, this means our tap water. As sodium fluoride was first used in concentration camps, it is a mind numbing sumbstance that reduces IQ's as numerous Europian and Asian countries have found. Instead drink distilled or spring water, or water that has been purified of fluoride.

5.) Educate each other on constitutional law and form groups that will hold their local governments accountable for their votes. Always use the constitution, human rights violations, Magna Carta, Bill of Rghts as the authority and law of the land in any legal arguments.

6.) Remember that public schools are a social and community program where open prayer to God is not tolerated. Remember textbooks (such as the scholastic series) are often funded by elite organizations such as the Rockerfeller foundation.

7.) Use alternative and natural medicine to avoid the medical industrial complex. Many of you will be shocked to see how well these natural medications work.

8.)Try to avoid any type of debt as much as possible. If debt must be held, hold it with private credit unions. Do not "enslave" yourself by needing more money, rather free yourself by needing less money.

9.) Erase the social peer pressure. Natural housing, clothing, and alternative living is very practical and nice. Building homes free of code and in the wilderness is perfectly natural and people did this for centuries.

10.) Learn of sources for alternative energy and water sources. Some good things to know about are wind and solar for energy, and atmospheric water generators for water. Learn of water catchment systems and how to implement uses of these for standard living. Learn of solar water heaters and solar heating. Watch for the Global elite use want to harm the water

11.) Learn to cook. Make your body (your temple) healthy and strong. Do not eat processed foods as much as possible. Remember that natural food (the creation) is the most healthy for your body. Foods containing MSG's, Artificial Sweetners (aspartame) are very harmful to your body.

Share more examples?
edit on 29-9-2011 by MRuss because: added a word

edit on 29-9-2011 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Wow! Excellent Post! Star and Flag for you!
Pretty much covers the board-
I would say civil disobedience, opting out.
Other than that- I am still learning and developing new ideas- I LOVE THIS SITE!!!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
if you pay taxes, you are part of the new world order. if you vote, you are part of the new world order. if you join the military, you are part of the new world order. if you work in the new york financial sector, you are part of the new world order.

if you pledge allegiance to the flag, you are part of the new world order. if you get up and work, you are part of the new world order.

you are an integral part of the new world order. without you, the new world order wouldn't exist. your work, sweat, taxes, consumption, funds the new world order.

in return you get health, freedom, entertainment and food.

whether you realize it, aware of it, or not.

edit on 30-9-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I sign a few petitions here and there but I've always wanted to go door-to-door and drop off packets of info on stuff like the federal reserve, or water fluoridation or something, you know? just short, concise stuff to get a few random sheeple to think about something new.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
if you pay taxes, you are part of the new world order. if you vote, you are part of the new world order. if you join the military, you are part of the new world order. if you work in the new york financial sector, you are part of the new world order.

if you pledge allegiance to the flag, you are part of the new world order. if you get up and work, you are part of the new world order.

you are an integral part of the new world order. without you, the new world order wouldn't exist. your work, sweat, taxes, consumption, funds the new world order.

If you cut your grass, you are a part of the new world order.

If you wear shoes, you are a part of the new world order.

If you are asinine and deluded, you are not a part of the new world order.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
1:13 HST PM 9/19/2011

What can us as individuals/We as a united people with a common idea, really do, to fight the Global Conspiratorial Menace/The Power$ That Be? ('
')

Is resistance really futile? Is rebellion against TPTB/NWO/Illuminati/FreeMasonry/Wealthy Elite a lost cause? ('
')

Is the Darkness falling daily on Our World our Final Destiny? Is the Dark Side really $tronger? Our we really doomed and hopeless? Is it too late? ('
')

Come together and "test the waters". ('
')

A Concerted Effort by Ethical CyberWarriors, environmentalists, conspiracy theorists, NWO haters, Militia, anti-government, anti-corporation, adherents & activists.

One Proposed Course of Action: Shut down all Financial Computer Network$ & Coordinate with all those of us globally at the bottom of the Con$umer-Ba$ed Capitali$t Ponzi Pyramid, just 1 bu$ine$$ day, globally, to not conduct any financial tran$action$, no bu$ine$$ tran$action$, no purcha$e$, no payment$, no buying ga$, food, no bu$iness contract production, do nothing involving money, commoditie$, bu$ine$$ in general.

In essence, JUST FOR 1 DAY....., $TOP PLAYING/PARTICIPATING IN THEIR Global CON$PIRATORIAL CAPITALI$T SCHEME/DEATHTRAP GAME! ('
')

Result: This could possibly demonstrate, and te$t, what power us little people/economic $laves have in today's global society/world against The Powers That Be, in protest to & against their obvious concerted effort$ (En$lavement) again$t us. We could find out geographically where are our strength and weaknesses are in numbers, where can we possibly be able to/start establishing bases/find refuge, etc. It is time folks. The handwriting is on the walls. If we don't act now it will be too late. Or is it already? ('
')

Rebel against The Evil Empire/NWO now!

Forgive me for rambling & poor sentence struture/grammer, etc. It's the thought that counts right? ('
')

edit on 30-9-2011 by seedyg because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-9-2011 by seedyg because: Esthetics

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Good post, with many good points OP

Originally posted by MRuss
"Unite In Light" thinks not eating meat is a good way to defeat the NWO

Eating meat - Although this might be displeasing to hear, it is a very well known fact of esoteric science that eating meat creates very negative repercussions in the spiritual world.

I can personally vouch for this & going organic, as having a profound impact on spiritual perception & clarity. Why do u think meat & gm lobby is so strong? Why are all the supermarkets & just about all fast food chains stocked with filthy toxic garbage passed off as food? Let's not derail with the classic vego v meat bashup though, many of the other points are just as relevant such as big pharma, tv, etc.

Let's all agree that being as close to natural, in strong families with strong sustainable communities is the ultimate realisation of a better planet regardless of nwo or whatever

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Wow, a bunch of ways to fight the New World Order, written by the powers that be...
Following this list will sure show them.../sarcasm.
Those things are only meant to distract you. None of them directly counter what TPTB are doing. You'll only wind up looking insane, and in a position where you are no longer be able to be taken seriously by friends and family.
Plus, several of the suggestions will end up harming you...
Don't get me wrong though, there are quite a few suggestions that are good advice.

edit on 30-9-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I know that many who reply will speak to the economic side of the equation, so I will take up a different tack.

I consider myself to be very fortunate since moving to the Southwest. I think one of the biggest problems we, as a species, face is the ever growing threat of multinational agrobusiness. Now, I'm blessed to be able to attend year-round, weekly farmer's markets for almost all of my shopping needs. Not only do I have a direct relationship with the people growing the food that goes into my body, I'm depriving agrobusiness and the sickness industry (because, face it, there really is very little 'health' care) of profit. I really can't stress enough how helpful it is to move into supporting local, sustainable agriculture as much as humanly possible, whatever region of the world you are in.

Beyond that? I would recommend making true connections with the people around you. It seems like our culture (here in the US) continually pushes us towards isolating ourselves. So many folks appear to stay within their own little bubble. This only serves the NWO's purpose of dividing us. People are what truly matters, not the celluloid distractions and divisions the media and Madison Ave. try to program into us.

Peace!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname

In return we get health, freedom and entertainment? Are you serious? You act as if this is a good thing.

We have NO freedom. We are slaves. We are pawns and puppets.

Sorry, my friend, but you are delusional if you believe there is no way to counteract the NWO by changing some things in your life that you are in control of. At least you will feel as if you have some measure of control over your life.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ProvehitoInAltum

Great response---and a great idea. I'm really going to make an effort to find better, local and natural food in my area.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Wow, a bunch of ways to fight the New World Order, written by the powers that be...
Following this list will sure show them.../sarcasm.
Those things are only meant to distract you. None of them directly counter what TPTB are doing. You'll only wind up looking insane, and in a position where you are no longer be able to be taken seriously by friends and family.
Plus, several of the suggestions will end up harming you...
Don't get me wrong though, there are quite a few suggestions that are good advice.

edit on 30-9-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

Just wanted to let you know that some of the ideas were meant to be funny----and not to be taken literally. My point was to show the idea of a NWO has taken root around the world.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by seedyg

Thanks to your well put thoughts on this.

You made some great points.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
It's the end of oil and cities are unsustainable.

The NWO will not be attainable. UNLESS they kill +90% of the worlds population to keep their power over what's left.

It's not how to FIGHT the NWO.....it's how to SURVIVE it. You're literally going to have to live underground during their "Judgement Day" as they wipe out those they don't wish to keep around.

Not many will survive it. Those who do will be barcoded and RFID tagged, humanity will be no more.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

6.) Remember that public schools are a social and community program where open prayer to God is not tolerated. Remember textbooks (such as the scholastic series) are often funded by elite organizations such as the Rockerfeller foundation.

Please remove the God issue here... religion is just another way to # with our minds. We dont need christianity to tells us how to be good to other people, we know that by nature, humans are herd animals.
But instead public schools might start teaching that a lot of different religions exist around the world, and that NONE of them are confirmable except by hearsay (or... hearwrite
)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Vote for a Nationalist party or one that promotes freedom of speech, protectionism and independence etc. Forget the old parties - there're all the same. Soon they will have as much power as a Parish Council.

We don't need a New World Order. We need a World Council. Where all the countries of the world can join together and discuss problems and how to solve them. Not to control them.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Find the address of EVERY person in the illuminati (if they exist) and take the #ers out. No negotiations, don;t take them hostage, just kill the bastards.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I have an proper idea which would definately work. WE, the people, form our own governments. How do we do this? I hear you ask.

By, coming up with a brand new currency and monetary system, which cancels out the old currencies/monetary system, we blank out all politicians and make our own laws.

For this to succeed, we need EVERY "ordinary", so to speak, person in the entire world to agree to this. Only then will there truly be peace on Earth and poverty will be deleted. IMO communism could solve it but due to the brainwashing of the western governments communism is apparently "Bad and doesn't work", WRONG. Look at Cuba, Cuba's economy has been doing well and STILL is doing well, despite sanctions from the paranoid USA. However, for communism to work, you need ALL of the population to agree with it, this is called "ideal communism"

That's my proposition, WE the people form our own governments, society etc and IMO we should go to communism (or we dont have to form parties)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krono
I have an proper idea which would definately work. WE, the people, form our own governments. How do we do this? I hear you ask.

By, coming up with a brand new currency and monetary system, which cancels out the old currencies/monetary system, we blank out all politicians and make our own laws.

For this to succeed, we need EVERY "ordinary", so to speak, person in the entire world to agree to this. Only then will there truly be peace on Earth and poverty will be deleted. IMO communism could solve it but due to the brainwashing of the western governments communism is apparently "Bad and doesn't work", WRONG. Look at Cuba, Cuba's economy has been doing well and STILL is doing well, despite sanctions from the paranoid USA. However, for communism to work, you need ALL of the population to agree with it, this is called "ideal communism"

Which is why your idea is flawed. The world aint perfect, which is what this plan relies. The only way it could work is if you formed your own settlement with other commies.

That's my proposition, WE the people form our own governments, society etc and IMO we should go to communism (or we dont have to form parties)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
#1 The NWO is planned aproximetly 150 years ago
#2 Don't let them(ellite) achieve their plans \Goals
#3Dont f#@king vote for the members of (council of foreign relation)
#4dont let them take away your rights
#5 kill the ellite
#6 world is saved

top topics

join