It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Herman Cain THE ANTICHRIST..?? (13 reasons/all referenced)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
is #2 about him being black?
all and all... you have failed to convince me.. sorry

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

The anti-christ is christians boogeyman. Or better known as fear. en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 30-9-2011 by ImmortalThought because: xC

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by theserpent

No. I am the antichrist. Just wait a little bit more, I will have my head struck and recover. Then I will amaze you all with wonderous delights! Hint. Don't take my mark upon your hand or your forehead. On your butt, or on your leg, then you will be good to go.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
The Anti-Christ appears as a man who is very good looking, has a good sense of humour, who is "friendly" to all, who appears as a "saviour" to everyone, everyone will fall in love with him almost at first sight.

This man will pop up in the Middle East, declare peace between Israel and Palestine/Middle-East.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
If you re-arrange the letters in his name, it says," me ran china".

And " hen cam rain"

Also "stop being silly".

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
When you think Americans can't be more racist and hateful, they take their # to a whole new disgusting level.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nuker
The Anti-Christ appears as a man who is very good looking, has a good sense of humour, who is "friendly" to all, who appears as a "saviour" to everyone, everyone will fall in love with him almost at first sight.

This man will pop up in the Middle East, declare peace between Israel and Palestine/Middle-East.

Agreed... he has to come put of that part of the world... and in my OPINION would be of middle eastern decent

just to keep a tab on a current newstory and again all my opinion as we are all looking for the " antichrist"

Let's pay attention to the christian pastor in Iran who is suppose to be executed for not turning his back on christ

seems like a big story.... but then again I have NO idea who this figure will be... really none of us do... But I do know.... The Christian AntiChrist is Islams 12 imam

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I doubt the Antichrist would have an agenda nearly as bad as Cain:
Cain supports:
Fair tax (unFair tax) - National sales tax to replace income tax, poor and middle class will pay the most/
Blind support for Israel - "You mess with Israel, you mess with us!"
His former status as Director of Kansas City Federal Reserve.
His ties to The Order (Skull and Bones) through Pillsbury (Burger King and Godfathers Pizza)
Selling this guy as some kind of "outsider"

Yeah, Federal Reserve Outsider.
Precious, just precious.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by uggghhh
is #2 about him being black?
all and all... you have failed to convince me.. sorry

how does #2 correlate to being black? And who starred this? lol Its about that fabled book the bible

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

yes, its about that fabled book the bible... should be obvious since this thread is about an Antichrist

i dont know if you know the Cain and Able story, but, im not going to go into it here...
their are some folks out their that believe that Cains decedents were marked( turned black), and cursed by god for killing his brother... i believe its a pretty outdated theory in the christian/jewish mainstream.. however, i still hear it pop up in conversations from time to time.....
i was just wondering if the OP was implying that...
well, if nothing else, you heard it here first...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I don't like Herman Cain, I think he would make a terrible President.

That being said, he's NOT the Anti-Christ. He's just a former CEO of a company that made rather a lot of money selling really, really bad pizza.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
As far as the OP goes, this is just silly. Bush was the anti christ, then Obama, Ron Paul, now Herman Cain. I am sure I have missed a few anti christ, but this is just getting silly at this point.

My only real question is what makes people think the Anti Christ will be from America?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
While this may sound crazy as hell I put my bets on Yes given he is such a crowd pleaser

top topics

<< 1   >>

join